ASTITVA DETAILED HIGHLIGHTS for 14 Feb

queenbee thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The car carrying the visitors from India enters Bhua's house and Simran, Abhi, Shaguna, Aastha and Harsh alight from it. Foofaji and Bhua come rushing out to greet everyone. Foofaji is happy to see Abhi and appreciates him coming all the way to attend the wedding. Saurabh greets Simran and Aastha with a big smile but his face becomes crestfallen when he sees Abhimanyu. Without saying anything to Abhi, he excuses himself and walks off. In the house, Bhua tells Saurabh that Abhi is a guest of Harsh and Catherine and to try and be more sensitive to Abhi's recent loss. Saurabh, as usual, fulminates over Simran bringing him along. Bhua reminds Saurabh that Abhimanyu is Aastha's father. Simran is also upset with Saurabh and threatens to leave with Abhi id he is rude. Saurabh says he knews he has no right to be angry but he cannot forget how he treated Simran and cannot control himself. He walks off. Bhua tells Simran to relax and and that she will make sure Saurabh is not rude to Abhi from now on.

Catherine comes home and everyone rushes to greet her and they're all talking excitedly. Harsh is impatient for Simran to show Catherine the gifts from India. Simran takes out the saris for Catherine one by one.. blue, pink.. and yellow πŸ˜Šβ€¦ Abhi is immediately flooded with the memory of the time he, Simran and Neha had gone wedding shopping and Neha had been  reluctant to wear yellow once she knew it was Simran's favorite color. He gives himself a mental shrug. Simran and Catherine are excited about going shopping for the wedding and Harsh asks Abhi along too. Just then Simran gets a call from Dr. Brian on her mobile. She excuses herself and goes to one side. He says he got her message to call and she asks him if he wants anything from the UK for himself and Janet. Dr. Brian says he wants some naughty magazines πŸ˜›... Just then Janet calls Dr. B on the other phone and he talks to both of them simultaneously. There's some confusion but Janet asks him to say 'Hi' to Dr. Simran, while Simran waits while Dr. B is finishing off the conversation with his wife. Janet hangs up but Dr. B says a loud "I love you!" to Simran by mistake.. Simran knows it wasn't for her but she blushes a bright red anyway😳😳😳 !!!!

Bhua, Harsh and Catherine encourage Simran and Abhi to go shopping and generally go out and have a good time. Simran tells Shaguna that she had better come along too with Aastha. Shaguna is nearly hitting the ceiling, she's jumping so high (ok ok not really πŸ˜‰) and blabbering about all the things she can't wait to see....

We are then treated to sights of the Buckingham Palace, Victoria Terminus, London Bridge and many other hotspots while the group goes sightseeing. They are then shown walking along the waterfront where (hold your breath.. a major twist is about to unfold!!!) a wicked lady dressed in black stares fixedly at little Aastha being wheeled along by Shaguna in her pram…. She looks decidedly evil πŸ˜ˆ

The group is still walking along someplace when Harsh and Catherine get everyone jacket potatoes for lunch. Shaguna is horrified at the thought of eating one … when Harsh tells her he'll take her along for some Balti food she says she won't eat from a balti cos it's kept in the bathroom πŸ€’ … they finally convince her that it's very spicy and tasty and she'll love it!!

Then we are shown Catherine choosing and trying out several pretty dresses for her wedding trousseau. All are having a good time. Abhi spots a lovely yellow dress for Simran but she refuses. His face falls .. she notices and immediately changes her mind and thanks him. Then Simran and Abhi are walking alone together along the riverfront. Simran thanks Abhi for living up to his promise and appreciates his efforts to forget his own pain. Abhi replies that it's easier to forget your own pain when you're surrounded by people who are happy to see you happy. Then there's a scene where Harsh and Catherine are dancing along with some people playing musical instruments on the road.. everyone is in high spirits and cheering them on.

It is night time and Shaguna is left alone for a while on the street with Aastha in her pram. She is transfixed with the goings on in a nail saloon, and is peering fascinated in thru the window of the shop while Aastha is beside her in the pram. The wicked lady in black sees her chance and tries to come closer to Aastha. Suddenly Harsh appears and teases Shaguna, inquires about the rest and walks off again. When Harsh leaves, the wicked lady eyes Aastha again, who is eating a chocolate. She moves stealthily next to the pram and reaches out to grab Aastha but Shaguna turns around just then and sees her. The wicked lady pretends she had bent down to koochie-koo Aastha, mumbles something like 'What a cute baby!' and quickly turns and walks off before Shaguna can see her face.

The next day there's a Ladies Sangeet going on at Bhua's place and there is merrymaking all around.. singing and dancing and clapping.. but Abhi doesn't seem interested in the festivities, he looks a little lost. Shaguna comes over to where someone is applying mehndi on Catherine's hands and tells her in good broken English – Shaguna style! – that your husband will love you very much if your mehndi rang is deep πŸ˜Š Simran enquires if Abhi has called home. Abhi shouts over the noise that he had forgotten but will do so now. Abhi calls home and gives the phone to Simran. All this while Saurabh is sitting just behind Simran and glowering at their easy familiarity. Then Simran talks to 'Mummyji' about Gudiya and Saurabh looks on with a dirty face, getting more and more disgusted. Eventually Simran hands over the phone to Abhi citing too much noise and Abhi goes out to speak to his mother.

After the celebrations, everyone is sitting around and talking. Catherine is amazed at the pampering of the typical lavish and elaborate Indian-style weddings and wishes she could attend the wedding of an Indian couple. Then she innocently says that she knows a couple who is made for each other – Abhi and Simran. Everyone looks like they've been hit by a ton of bricks. Poor Catherine stutters if she said something wrong... Then Shaguna seizes the moment to remind everyone that it was indeed Neha's last wish to see Abhi and Simran get married again. When Saurabh hears this, he turns a peculiar shade of red and purple πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆβ€¦ and looks like he could strangle someone. Simran and Abhi look on with a pained expression πŸ˜”πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
errr.. LOL... I'm sorry Sree, I didn't realize it had become so long.. I'm sorry for boring everybody but I just didn't know what to leave out .. my first update/highlight ever... sorry πŸ˜³
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think that wick lady is Neha's mother who is trying to kidnap Aashtha or she can be Kiran.

rads thumbnail
you have done a great job queenbee. thanks for the lovely detailed update.
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
great update. thanks! I wonder who this mysterious lady could be? 
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks queenbee. it is a wonderful update and you did a great job.

So seems to be all inspired by the updaters. good Job.

fingirl thumbnail
U've done gr8 queenbee so stop worrying..Thanks a lot for the update.. πŸ‘
sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
excellent update. Thanks a lot.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜† detailed highlights??????? U got to be kidding buddyπŸ˜† If these are highlights,what's  your update going to be like,detailed or otherwise???πŸ˜†

I guess you didn't want to take a chance with another yahoo update fiascoπŸ˜†

GRREAT JOB!!!! Keep them coming.

I just hope nothing happens to Astha.

queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

πŸ˜† detailed highlights??????? U got to be kidding buddyπŸ˜† If these are highlights,what's  your update going to be like,detailed or otherwise???πŸ˜†

I guess you didn't want to take a chance with another yahoo update fiascoπŸ˜†

GRREAT JOB!!!! Keep them coming.

I just hope nothing happens to Astha.

heehee.. i thought that was ironical myself.. but i was asked to post the highlights and ended up typing up everything i cud remember.. so i compromised and called it 'detailed highlights' so that no one gets mad at me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. u got me there!!!πŸ˜‰

thank you everyone, glad u enjoyed it

.... btw that lady in black was a new character... I can't remember seeing her in any serial before πŸ˜• ... and there was no clue as to why she's behaving the way she is... it's shrouded in mystery!!