Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena going back Home

eeeww-vinaash thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Pakistani hottie Veena Malik is not scared to go back to her country,which is known to be conservative towards how women should behave in public,even after her bold display of flirting (sometimes physically) with multiple men and sexy dance moves on the Indian reality TV show. Veena says, "It is my country and I have to be there. I do a lot of work there and it is true that I got life threats from people. But that wont deter me. I'm going to Pakistan despite all this."

She says that many women in Pakistan are like her and they, too, dont feel shy to be themselves. "The way you have seen me in Bigg Boss is just the way I'm in real life. And I know many women in Pakistan who, like me, live for the moment and have fun," she shoots. But was she over exposing and being extra seductive to grab attention? "I know that I'm hot and sexy and I get attention (YAAAAWWWWWNNNNN!!!), but what can I do? I wasnt trying to do anything. It was just me," she retorts.

Ask her if she has found love in India and she replies, "I'm a worshipper of beauty. I will always say if I like how someone is looking – girl or boy. I find Hrishant (Goswami) very good looking and Ashmit is a gem of a person (ZZZZZZZZZ!!!). I'm very fond of him. He is battling thalassemia (She makes it sound like some life threatening terminal disease. if she really works for an org that works towards such patients she should know that it is 1 condition that people live with throughout their lives & that a lot of pakistanis & many sindhis around the world have thalassemia & lead normal lives) and I care for him. I'm the ambassador of an association that works towards thalassemia patients so this cause is very close to me. I'm someone who would shout it out loud if I'm in love. But I'm currently single, the same relationship status that I had when I was entering the House. But, yes, I love flirting and I have done that. I wont deny it and Im not guilty… because people have done so too with me."

Despite the above article, are there any of this forum followers who reside in Pakistan currently & could throw light on what is the take of people over there on her eviction & are what is the general say on her coming back ? Also if you could include the reactions of the people out there on her new found profession of Tashmit's Dhoban (chaddi/kapdey dhoney wali) ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pakistani media seems kind of quite regarding Veena. Both top channels ( ARY and Geo) aren't mentioning Veena in the news . When veena went to Big Boss they kept showing that but aren't showing shes evicted or any other news regarding Bigg Boss.

Comparing this  to  Meera when  acted in the film Nazar she was forver in the news and was talked in discussion shows A LOT...

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I believe veena is a strong lady... she can handle everything....
and as she said in one of her interviews... religion is her personal matter
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for article and her nautanki once again
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the article

good luck 😆😆 lots will be waiting to welcome her back😆
eeeww-vinaash thumbnail
Thank You Cute star for the news from that side of the border. 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Finally.. Tortured us for 12 long weeks.. Gawd !
Veena is going back home ............so where else would she go now ? 😕
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good riddance to bad rubbish!! Your reputable channels such as ary and geo will not show anything that disgraces them or embarrasses their viewers. Ary is one of my fav channels and am relieved that didn't show her or her sharamnaq antics! GEO is sometimes in favour of embarrassing cheapo like Veena, I have seen Nadia Khan make a right monkey out of Meera and she's so thick she didn't even realise she had been humiliated!! Would love Veena to visit Dubai (arjun her next stop)!and get the Nadia treatment! Her acid tongue spares noone!!
eeeww-vinaash thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahar28

Take a Chill pill Sahar28. This was an article by Prithwish Ganguly, in BOMBAY TIMES; December 26, 2010. You can search it on web. Your very own VM expressed this. They are not my words.

You finally emerged haa. People kinda missed you on this forum specially when VM was evicted. Wondering where you disappeared.  

Edited by eeeww-vinaash - 13 years ago