India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena going back Home

eeeww-vinaash Newbie
eeeww-vinaash
eeeww-vinaash

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Pakistani hottie Veena Malik is not scared to go back to her country,which is known to be conservative towards how women should behave in public,even after her bold display of flirting (sometimes physically) with multiple men and sexy dance moves on the Indian reality TV show. Veena says, "It is my country and I have to be there. I do a lot of work there and it is true that I got life threats from people. But that wont deter me. I'm going to Pakistan despite all this."

She says that many women in Pakistan are like her and they, too, dont feel shy to be themselves. "The way you have seen me in Bigg Boss is just the way I'm in real life. And I know many women in Pakistan who, like me, live for the moment and have fun," she shoots. But was she over exposing and being extra seductive to grab attention? "I know that I'm hot and sexy and I get attention (YAAAAWWWWWNNNNN!!!), but what can I do? I wasnt trying to do anything. It was just me," she retorts.

Ask her if she has found love in India and she replies, "I'm a worshipper of beauty. I will always say if I like how someone is looking – girl or boy. I find Hrishant (Goswami) very good looking and Ashmit is a gem of a person (ZZZZZZZZZ!!!). I'm very fond of him. He is battling thalassemia (She makes it sound like some life threatening terminal disease. if she really works for an org that works towards such patients she should know that it is 1 condition that people live with throughout their lives & that a lot of pakistanis & many sindhis around the world have thalassemia & lead normal lives) and I care for him. I'm the ambassador of an association that works towards thalassemia patients so this cause is very close to me. I'm someone who would shout it out loud if I'm in love. But I'm currently single, the same relationship status that I had when I was entering the House. But, yes, I love flirting and I have done that. I wont deny it and Im not guilty… because people have done so too with me."

Despite the above article, are there any of this forum followers who reside in Pakistan currently & could throw light on what is the take of people over there on her eviction & are what is the general say on her coming back ? Also if you could include the reactions of the people out there on her new found profession of Tashmit's Dhoban (chaddi/kapdey dhoney wali) ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Pakistani media seems kind of quite regarding Veena. Both top channels ( ARY and Geo) aren't mentioning Veena in the news . When veena went to Big Boss they kept showing that but aren't showing shes evicted or any other news regarding Bigg Boss.

Comparing this  to  Meera when  acted in the film Nazar she was forver in the news and was talked in discussion shows A LOT...

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I believe veena is a strong lady... she can handle everything....
and as she said in one of her interviews... religion is her personal matter

Mariaa.SG

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
thanks for article and her nautanki once again

tiny15

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

good luck LOLLOL lots will be waiting to welcome her backLOL

Mehr-k

eeeww-vinaash Newbie
eeeww-vinaash
eeeww-vinaash

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Thank You Cute star for the news from that side of the border. 
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Byee Byeeee !!!

Mehr-k

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanMehr-kmelfnstiny15

Go to top