Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Manjari's OS Gallery--*I love You*(SaJan) (Page 64)

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Hey Guys, 

I am Back With The Sequel Of "I Love You" .

There is Just One Problem. I made the OS too long. Now I will have to post it in two parts ( Both parts now) but its kind of an SS more than an OS. 

You will need sometime to read the whole thing. 
Anyway, Hope you Enjoy. 
Waiting For Your Comments!

Love, 
Manjari Hug

Edited by Manjari1104 - 05 February 2012 at 1:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanisha997Glowing_StarSwaNia_1SandCastle...-Ayesshhaa-..fendKaSh-Maneet-Fan

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
" The Feeling Of Love "

Bhushan House was decked up like a bride, where as the bride was herself getting ready inside. "Di, I am going!" Gunjan argued, picking up her purse. "Relax Gunjan, Mayank told me his train reaches at 12! Its just 10:30!" Nupur said. "But Di, what if there is traffic!" Gunjan said immediately. "Gunjan, Samrat won't run away from the station if you come a minute late!" Nupur exclaimed. Gunjan blushed at his name. It has been 3 months since she last saw her. Obviously, they talked but even that had become very irregular in the recent days. Samrat had taken over his father's business and Gunjan had a job here in Morena! Everyday Samrat would call in the evening and they both would just want to hear each other's voice. Once the usual, "Hi, how are you..'s" were over there was silence on both sides. Things had become pretty awkward and Gunjan thought the reason was because they hadn't met for ages so they didnt have any common topic to discuss. Gunjan often asked Samrat about how Benji and Dia were doing or how his business was going, but that would be it. Sometimes Gunjan had an urge to ask him who his new girlfriend was, but she restrained herself from doing so. But finally he was coming. Finally she would see him, finally life would seem normal. These 3 months have been so difficult without Samrat. Gunjan had started imagining him everywhere, and now he would finally be here. Gunjan had been super-excited from the previous evening. She had gone around telling everyone how happy she was, and that she would meet her best friend again! She had banged into Neil the other day who was helping out with the marriage and she even told him, "Neil, I am so happy today, finally I'll be meeting my friends tomorrow!" and then Neil had just smiled looking at her wide smile as she was so happy.. "So, you are going to the station to receive them?" he asked trying to feel happy for her. Her radiant face suddenly drooped, "Bauji wouldn't allow me to go alone, and Di isn't allowed to go with me.." Gunjan said, "So they'll just be coming home themselves.." she said looking sad. Neil who would do anything to spend some more time with Gunjan had an idea, "But Bauji would allow you to come with me to the station.." he said trying to cheer her up. Gunjan smiled again, "You would do that?" she asked surprised. "Why not? You really want to see them, and I would love to meet the friends you love so dearly!" he smiled. Later, Bauji had agreed to send Gunjan with Neil. So now back to where Gunjan is blushing, "You are not going to tell Samrat that you love him, so what's the point in being so happy about him coming?" Nupur asked. "Di, Please, I am really happy and don't ruin it. I have learned to control my feelings and I am fine.." she said. "Ok fine, but you can't leave now, Neil hasn't even come!" she reminded Gunjan. "He has Di, I just met him outside.. please let me go!" Gunjan pleaded. "Uff. Fine. If you want to go stand at the station you can go!" Nupur said irritated. "Bye di..!" Gunjan said dashing out of the room.

12:10 And Gunjan had waited for over half an hour and there was no sign of the train. "Why isn't the train coming?" Gunjan asked Neil, restlessly. "Gunjan, relax, I know your very excited but trains are often late and its just 12:10!" he said laughing. "Yeah, maybe your right, I am a little too excited." She said trying to control her anxiety, but she couldn't. The fact that she would be seeing Samrat after so long was just messing around with her heart and her heartbeats had increased 10 times. "Gunjan, remember when we were in school and when we used to get our exam marks, you would just react like this, 'Neil, why isn't the teacher coming, Oh shit, she came..' and then you used to shut your eyes and pray to god before getting your paper.." he said smiling remembering those times. Gunjan laughed at what Neil said, "Yes, I remember." "So let's do that again, we'll pray as the train reaches the station!" he said. Gunjan readily agreed and they both waited for the train. 12:30. And the train's whistle blew and it came to a halt. Gunjan and Neil closed their eyes and prayed. Neil opened his eyes faster and looked at Gunjan. She had a sweet smile on her face and it was actually the same as it was when her exam results were coming out. He same excitement and the same anxiousness to see her marks. Gunjan opened her eyes and saw Neil staring. "What?" she asked. "You really love your Mumbai friends don't you?" Neil said looking away.  "I don't love only my Mumbai friends, I love all my friends and I am just excited because.. because.. umm.. I am seeing them after so long!" Gunjan said trying to calm herself down and find a reason to give if Samrat asks her the same question.. She had to control, stop being so excited Gunjan, she told herself, He may understand..

"Hi Gunjan!" came Dia's squeaky voice. Gunjan's eyes turned instantly from Neil to Dia and following her were Mayank, her mom with 5 or 6 other guests , benji, Uday carrying the luggage at the back and... Where was Samrat? Gunjan looked at the back and then at Dia, Dia hugged her as she came. "Dia, where is.." "There!" Dia said before Gunjan could even complete. Samrat had just come out of the train and Oh My God, Gunjan's heart beat had risen to 100 times what it was. Samrat had specs and he wore a blazer and a shirt. He had grown a semi-beard but still had the same smile on his face. Their eyes met and they both smiled at each other, and this time the feeling was different. Suddenly, breaking their eye lock, Uday jumped to hug Gunjan. Neil was taken aback but relaxed when Gunjan called him "Bhaiya". Even Benji hugged Gunjan and then Gunjan touched Mayank's mom's feet. "Namaste Aunty!" Gunjan said her eyes finding Samrat who had vanished all of a sudden. As Gunjan talked to Mayank and Aunty, Samrat was checking out the 'hulk' who had come with Gunjan. Gunjan turned around to see Neil lost among everyone. "Oh! I am so sorry, Everyone this is Neil, My oldest and probably one and only friend here.." she paused to laugh and Neil joined her, "And Neil, This is Dia, our cousin,  Mayank, Di's to-be-husband,  Shilpa Aunty- Mayank's Mom, Uday Bhaiya, My very sweet brother and Benji.." she stopped looking for Samrat. Samrat tapped her on her shoulder and she turned around to see him smiling at her, "Yeah, and this is Samrat.." she said in almost a whisper. Neil looked at her and said, "Who?" Gunjan realised that she was staring at Samrat and then quickly looked away saying, "This is Samrat.." she said. "Gunjan's Best Friend!!" Dia completed her sentence. Neil looked at Samrat and then at Gunjan, who were both smiling at each other, and said, "If everyone's here lets leave.." Gunjan looked at him and nodded.

Mayank took his mom and relatives in one car. And benji and Uday decided to take a rickshaw home. Gunjan opened the front seat door to sit when Dia came and sat there, winking at her. Gunjan smiled and shut the door. She was about to open the door to the back when Samrat did it for her. She looked at him and instantly looked away, getting in. ' Okay, I haven't learnt how to control my feeling!' she told herself as she sat next to Samrat. She wasn't looking at him, instead she looked outside the window. "You know Dia, Gunjan was so excited to meet you guys, she made me wait at the station for almost an hour!" Neil exclaimed trying to start a conversation. Samrat had suddenly started paying attention too. "Neil.. stop it!" Gunjan glaring at him. "Gunjan, relax, if you would be there in Mumbai you would have seen how Samrat'Dia couldn't continue as Samrat had placed her hands firmly around her mouth. "Shut up! You and your big mouth!" Samrat said letting go. "What's wrong let me tell them! You know Gunjan, he came to our house at 7:30 in the morning and forced us to go. He said we would miss the train, which was at 10!" Dia exclaimed. Samrat smiled in embarrassment and Gunjan too laughed. The whole way Dia kept talking to Neil while Neil had his eyes on the back seat. Samrat kept glancing at Gunjan. She seemed so happy here, her face was so full of life today. Morena really meant alot to Gunjan. Samrat thought. He whispered to Gunjan, "Chashmish, you look just the same!" "I didn't have reason to change.." Gunjan replied in a soft voice. "Well, you have changed alot.." she said. "No I haven't!" he said. "Yes you have Samrat!" she said. "Dia, have I changed?" he asked. "Umm, yes! Alot." She said. Gunjan smiled seeing Samrat who wouldn't believe that he has changed. "Ok fine, Neil see this picture" she looked through her phone and found a picture of the old samrat, "And look at him now, hasn't he changed?" she asked. Neil looked at the picture of Samrat and then back to Samrat, "Don't mind, but you have changed alot!" he said. Gunjan smiled as Samrat didn't argue. "Chashmish, I missed you.." he said. "Same here" she said. This was so awkward for both of them, None spoke until they reach Bhushan house. Neil went inside to show Dia the place, while Gunjan stood near Samrat as he took out the luggage. There was an elastic smile on both their faces which wouldn't fade for a second. The servant carried the luggage inside and Samrat insisted on carrying the laptop bag himself. As they walked together to the house, "Priorities changed haan? First it used to be your basketball or Guitar and now its your laptop.." Gunjan said softly. "No it hasn't. First it was you, and now it's still you.." he said making her blush.

Bauji greeted his 'Samdhi's' with sweets as they entered, "Dia, Uday, Tum dono decide kar lo beta, Larke waalo ke side se ya larki waalon ke!" Bauji said as Dia and Uday touched his feet.. "Obviously Mere side se!" Nupur said coming in to meet everyone. Samrat too went and touched Bauji's feet and Gunjan was just mesmerized by him. Gunjan didn't know how to stop herself, his presence would make her blush, forget about talking to him. Everyone sat in the living room talking. Gunjan stood by the wall just looking around realising the constant pair of eyes looking at her. She had become very conscious with Samrat's gaze on her. A few giggling sounds were heard and Samrat looked sideways to see Girls giggling and smiling at Samrat. Gunjan shook her head in disbelief, even here!! Samrat smiled back to the girls and Bauji who was sitting next to Samrat noticed all that. He told Samrat, "beta, yeh Mumbai nahi hai, yaha agar tum kissi ko dekhkar haste ho, toh usse shaadi bhi karni pad sakti hai!" Bauji said mocking at Samrat. Samrat's smiling face had just turned into a normal face, without even a hint of smiling. Everyone laughed as Bauji told him, "main mazak kar raha tha beta!" Gunjan laughed too.

Dia and Uday were busy showing everyone the gifts they had brought for them while Gunjan had sneaked out to get sometime alone to relax. She went into the kitchen to make the dinner. Bauji had given her the responsibility to make sure that the food was made according to the Guests choice. Samrat who had realised that Gunjan was missing had stood up and excused himself saying he wanted to go to the bathroom. None of his friends were fooled cause he had taken his laptop bag with him.. ROFL He was passing the kitchen when he saw her. She was talking to herself and trying to calm down, "Need help.." he asked entering the kitchen. Gunjan jumped. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "Why did you get scared!" he asked suspiciously. "Umm.. aa.. nothing, just.. that.. you came so suddenly.." she said stammering a little. "Okay, but why did you go away from the hall, when everyone was there?" Gunjan turned around again, focusing on the food, "Samrat, I have work here and'she stopped in mid-sentence. Samrat had come so close behind her and his breath was hitting against her hair, "And?" he asked. "Um.. Umm.." Gunjan closed her eyes, "Bauji.. has.. given.. me work.." she finally said it. Her heart was racing faster than it had ever done. Gunjan was confused why she couldn't control, in college , Even when she hugged Samrat she didnt become so stiff or restless. Why now? What had changed that Samrat's presence so close to her made a difference. She had loved him even in college but she never felt this way before. Samrat took a step back realising how stiff she had become. Gunjan slowly turned around to look at him. "I got a gift for you.." he said. Gunjan looked up at him, "What gift?" she asked. Samrat opened his laptop bag and drew out a nicely wrapped box from it, "Here.." he said giving it to her. "What is it?" she asked keeping it on the kitchen table. "Open it whenever your free.." he said leaving. "Samrat.." Gunjan said as he turned around, "Thank Youu.." Samrat smiled and left. Gunjan looked at the box once more before getting back to cooking.

Edited by Manjari1104 - 05 February 2012 at 1:46am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzmiriam3tanisha997358674.Farzi.vidu87gunurloveGlowing_StarSwaNia_1.SaduFarzi.HealMeForeverSandCastle.HSFA-CreativeSoul-KaSh-Maneet-Fan..-Ayesshhaa-..ar_sajan4evrShafooaashizin

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged

In the Evening Gunjan came back to her room tired after working all day. She lay back in bed when there was a knock on the door, "Its open!" she said. Samrat came inside and said, "Chashmish! I need to charge my laptop and I can't find a plug point in my room!" he said looking around. "There's one near the table in your room.." she said getting up from bed. "Can I just put it here?" he asked. "Yeah, if you don't need it at night.." she said. "No! I won't be needing it now." He said. Gunjan took the laptop from his hands and put it on charge. "So chashmish, did you like my gift.." he asked. "I haven't umm.. opened it yet.." she said. "Oh ok.. I think I should go.." he said looking around. "Samrat, when I said you have changed, I didn't mean only your clothes or specs." She said. Samrat looked down.. "Has.. has.. something happened..which maybe.. you havent told me.." she said. He walked towards her. At first she stood where she was. "Do you think I have changed?" he asked coming close to her. Gunjan's feet were stuck to the ground. She couldn't move. "Y..yes.."she said.. "How?" he asked coming closer with every question. "You've become.. more.. more serious." She said looking down. Samrat lifted her chin up for their eyes to meet. Gunjan's heart was thudding loudly. His hands held hers as he said, "You left me there chashmish, at the station.. I saw my life going away on the train.. what would I do? You came back to Morena, but I, I was all alone there. You had everyone here, and your 'oldest' friend was here too.. But whom did I have?" he asked. Gunjan's eyes had become moist, in a soft voice she said, "you had dia and all.. Samrat..you.." Samrat had left her hand. "Dia and all? Really Gunjan? Do you really think you can compare yourself to dia and all in this matter..? You changed me Gunjan. I changed because I was living a life without a soul! While you sat here enjoying yourself with the people you love!" he exclaimed before leaving the room. Gunjan had seen the tears in his eyes. He had left suddenly because he didnt want to break down in front of her again.. Gunjan sat on her bed thinking about what had just happened. It was because of HER that Samrat had changed? She had changed him? Why was he saying that she was her life.. why was he so upset suddenly? She was deep in her thoughts when there was another knock on the door. "Gunjan!" Neil entered. Gunjan quickly came out of her thoughts. "Hey!" she said. Neil sat down next to her. "What happened? I thought you would be happy that your friends came.." he said. "Maybe they shouldn't have come." She said sighing. "Your friends are really sweet.. Just.. um.. don't mind, I found Samrat very weird." Neil said. Gunjan wasn't in a state to say anything. Neil noticed a laptop on her table. He picked it up and looked, It was open only. "I didn't know you had a laptop!" Neil exclaimed. "its not mine, its.. Samrat's.." she said still lost in her own world. "What?" he said. Gunjan turned around to look at Neil. "Why are you so shocked?" she said irritated with Neil. Neil turned the laptop around and Gunjan saw the screen. Now it all made sense to her. She had been so stupid. She was so dumb. Nupur and Dia were right all along. She was an idiot a fool. She smiled as wide as she could and with tears in her eyes hurried across the hall to Samrat's room, leaving Neil staring at the screen.

*Knock Knock* Samrat got up from bed and wiped his tears. Gunjan entered his room. "I sure came back to the people I love Samrat.. but there was something missing, something was always missing." She said, for the first time opening her heart out. Samrat looked at her confused. "I had left my heart back there in Mumbai.." she said. Samrat's eyes were glistening as a smile broke on his lips. He moved closer to Gunjan and she did likewise. "Then why didn't you come back and get it? Why did you wait for 3 months.." he said. "Because I hadn't realised how much I needed it until these 3 months.." she said. "Chashmish.." he said holding her by her shoulder. She hugged him. Tightly. He hugged her too. "I love Youu" she said softly as she cried. "I love you too.. always have, always will.." he said. Gunjan broke the hug and hit him on his chest, "In college, you used to talk so much, you couldn't tell me this!!" she said, "Instead of going on and on about useless things you couldn't speak about this!" she scolded. "Chashmish! Even you could have said it! You were always the more serious one, you could have told me how you felt!" "That's if you would have given me a chance too! Most of the times you were off flirting with girls, how did you expect me to tell you this?" she argued. "Haaw. No way. I was with you practically half the day! And its not like I didn't try ok! I tried hard.. I just couldn't!" "OMG! Samrat Shergill couldn't speak! He had cello tape on his lips!!" Gunjan yelled. "Atleast I tried, I am sure you didnt even try!" he fought. "I did. OK! You were just too busy flirting with other girls!" "Haan? REALLY? When have you ever called me and I haven't picked up? When have you tried to talk to me ? When have I ever told you I was busy when you wanted to talk! Dont Make Up ANYTHING!" Samrat said furious. "I am making UP?? You had so many opportunities to tell me! You didn't. You didn't give me a single hint so that I could say it! Do you know how BAD I would feel when you would dance with other girls.. Do you know how ANGRY I would feel when you went on dates with them?" "So how was I supposed to know? I am a little slow in realising all this, you could have just told me that you don't like it!! I would have STOPPED! And you know that!" "Really? I would tell you that Samrat please don't go on dates with other girls, it makes me angry??!! How stupid can you be!" she fought.  "SHUT UP!" Dia and Nupur said coming into the room! Both Samrat and Gunjan looked at them exasperated. "Di, I told you there was no point in telling him how I felt! See." Gunjan said annoyed. "SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" Nupur said again. "What is wrong with you? Firstly, you both give us trouble by not telling each other how you feel.. Making us uncomfortable in your presence and now when after so much planning, we finally got both of you to say it, you two are still fighting?" Dia said exasperated. "You know what Dia, We should have just let them be, atleast all our efforts wouldn't have gone to waste this way!" Dia told them, how they had changed the text on Samrat's wallpaper, It was Gunjan's photo, but previously it read , "My Best Friend" but now It read, "My Life.." with a heart at the end. She also told them that if it was on Gunjan, she wouldn't even have touched Samrat's laptop if they hadn't sent Neil! Nupur got angry and pulled dia outside. They banged the door shut behind him. Gunjan and Samrat realised how stupid they were being. "Chashmish, I don't wanna fight, just admit it was your fault!" he said softly. "No it was not!" "Yes It was!" "No It was – And gunjan didnt need to finish her sentence because samrat was already kissing her hard, with all his passion and hearts elation, all the passion in him for the past one year was coming out.. And according to Newton's 3rd Law of Motion, Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, Gunjan too was giving in all her passion and love for him.

That Night Gunjan opened the gift Samrat had given her, It was a pair of earrings, small and sober with a small note, "Whenever I see the diamonds, I think of you. The most precious diamond of my life.." Samrat had written. Later Samrat tried to point out that even if they hadn't done all this, he was planning to tell Gunjan! Everyone had laughed at that and Nupur had replied, "I am sure you would have, probably just after Gunjan got married to someone else!" Samrat laughed and pulled Gunjan towards him, "Wrong Nupur, I would have never let anyone marry chashmish, she is my chashmish, only mine.." he said kissing her on the cheek. Gunjan whispered softly in his ear, "And you are my "chashmish", forever!" she said blushing...

Press The Like Tab If You Enjoyed Reading Embarrassed

Waiting For Your Comments! 

( So Sorry For making it extra long! )

Love,

Manjari Hug

Edited by Manjari1104 - 05 February 2012 at 1:34am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzlovemonayamiriam3Shreya30456mohit_rockstarmjhtian94tanisha997crazzygal_jennyshruti-love358674.Farzi.gunurloveGlowing_Star.SaduFarzi.vidu87monaya_sajanSwaNia_1HealMeForeversadufpreety88SandCastle...-Ayesshhaa-..fendHSFAShafooKaSh-Maneet-Fan-CreativeSoul-ar_sajan4evraashizin

shruti-love Goldie
shruti-love
shruti-love

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
wow beautiful update
awesome os 
loved it very much 
sam gunjan fight at last part was very good
thank for pm

shruti-love Goldie
shruti-love
shruti-love

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
sorry double post

Edited by shruti-love - 05 February 2012 at 2:01am
Glowing_Star IF-Dazzler
Glowing_Star
Glowing_Star

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Fabulous update..ClapLoved their confession..Their cute fight just after the confession was really unexpected...But those scenes were damn cuteEmbarrassed And I loved way when Samrat stopped Gunjan from fighting more in the endBlushing "All's well that ends well" Loved it dear..Do write more..Thumbs Up
Thanks a lot for the PMSmile

Nila Heart

358674 Goldie

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
awesome os
superb
excellent Thumbs Up
monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
that was so beautiful!!!!!!!!!! very sweet os yaar!!!!!!

Go to top