Miley Jab Hum Tum

Manjari's OS Gallery--*I love You*(SaJan) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 67

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by aashizin

hey manajari first of all congo Party i am so glad u opened ur own OS gallery hey don't say all this u can justify any kind of updates whether it would be OS ,SS or FF so have faith in urs  and thanks a tone nisu for making our majanri to open this gallery Hugnow can't wait for first OS do pm me please 

Hey aashi..! thanks yaar! Ur damn sweet and encouragingg! well last time i wrote an OS it ended up being hilarious! LOL! and now im trying to write some good ones.. =))
oww LOL but i loved this it was painful but loved it the way u wrote and described gun's situation bcz ur take was so right she loved him but he didn't and this killed her soul at that day of  confrontation she was alive as one body her soul and heart was killed by his mere fact it was not his fault also but he never realized it was painful Ouch u know in life some time happens same and u seriously justified ur OS mainly concept bcz concept was broken heart and u did outstanding jobClap

Aaashhii.. Thanks ALOT! Nd Yupp I agree.. It was like.. what would she expect him to say anyways.. she knew he didnt love her! what wud he do.. it wasnt his fault.. nd that day when she actually confessed and all.. thats when her soul died.. because there was nothing left! she was numb and empty!
thanks for what yar u seriously justified OS which made me to share my views Embarrassed but such a situation is so painful for that girl and i think it was OS if we think from sam's side i think he never met her only bcz he felt guilty means that guilty feeling also killed his soul and heart  inside that's the reason he never did courage to meet her bcz that guilt never made him to realize that may be he can also love her 

Even I thot of that.. Samrat was guilty becoz he cud feel what gunjan went thru becoz remember even he just suffered a heart break by sheena!! Who used him..! and I wanted to show sams POV but then the whole feel of the OS wud be over.. and it was from gunjans POV.. soo..
no no this OS is perfect there is no need of sam's pov bcz its theme is heart break first sam gone through and then gun ,see may be after all this with gun's pain he would realize his love but he never tried to say this to gun bcz he said her love as his mistake ok i am giving u example u watched hum tum were rani also broke him up bcz he meant it mistake and then he realize now it would be same situation it gun would not marry with neil bcz this suits totally to hum tum movie's that concept except marriage part or if i include marriage part then it would be like bachana ae haseeno where ranbeer realized his mistake and made her to realize his husbund's love for her and then she found her real love in him bcz she was also broken by ranbeer 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manjari's OS Gallery--*I love You*(SaJan) (Page 6)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saduf

IF-Rockerz

saduf

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Oh My God! that was such a fantastic OS too emotional and too touchy..just loved it

-BlueEyes-

-desiresoul-

IF-Rockerz

-desiresoul-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
awesomeeee os loved it do write more and plzzz pm me wen ever u write

-BlueEyes-

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged

hey manajari first of all congo Party i am so glad u opened ur own OS gallery hey don't say all this u can justify any kind of updates whether it would be OS ,SS or FF so have faith in urs  and thanks a tone nisu for making our majanri to open this gallery Hugnow can't wait for first OS do pm me please 

Hey aashi..! thanks yaar! Ur damn sweet and encouragingg! well last time i wrote an OS it ended up being hilarious! LOL! and now im trying to write some good ones.. =))
oww LOL but i loved this it was painful but loved it the way u wrote and described gun's situation bcz ur take was so right she loved him but he didn't and this killed her soul at that day of  confrontation she was alive as one body her soul and heart was killed by his mere fact it was not his fault also but he never realized it was painful Ouch u know in life some time happens same and u seriously justified ur OS mainly concept bcz concept was broken heart and u did outstanding jobClap

Aaashhii.. Thanks ALOT! Nd Yupp I agree.. It was like.. what would she expect him to say anyways.. she knew he didnt love her! what wud he do.. it wasnt his fault.. nd that day when she actually confessed and all.. thats when her soul died.. because there was nothing left! she was numb and empty!
thanks for what yar u seriously justified OS which made me to share my views Embarrassed but such a situation is so painful for that girl and i think it was OS if we think from sam's side i think he never met her only bcz he felt guilty means that guilty feeling also killed his soul and heart  inside that's the reason he never did courage to meet her bcz that guilt never made him to realize that may be he can also love her 

Even I thot of that.. Samrat was guilty becoz he cud feel what gunjan went thru becoz remember even he just suffered a heart break by sheena!! Who used him..! and I wanted to show sams POV but then the whole feel of the OS wud be over.. and it was from gunjans POV.. soo..
no no this OS is perfect there is no need of sam's pov bcz its theme is heart break first sam gone through and then gun ,see may be after all this with gun's pain he would realize his love but he never tried to say this to gun bcz he said her love as his mistake ok i am giving u example u watched hum tum were rani also broke him up bcz he meant it mistake and then he realize now it would be same situation it gun would not marry with neil bcz this suits totally to hum tum movie's that concept except marriage part or if i include marriage part then it would be like bachana ae haseeno where ranbeer realized his mistake and made her to realize his husbund's love for her and then she found her real love in him bcz she was also broken by ranbeer 

Hmm.. Well Maine itna nahi socha tha likhne ke pehle.. ur analysis is soo deep yaar! Nd yes.. hum tum main  aisa hi kuchh hua tha... Nd Yep ur right... They were both heart broken!
And its like gunjan had to stay wid neil but then she realises that she was just breathing! not living!

aashizin

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saduf

Oh My God! that was such a fantastic OS too emotional and too touchy..just loved it

thanks a ton saduf!

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mysterygirl-

awesomeeee os loved it do write more and plzzz pm me wen ever u write

Thanks Madiha! im sooo sooo gladd u liked it!

spreadingsmile

IF-Sizzlerz

spreadingsmile

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
congo congoClapClapClap

-BlueEyes-

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged