Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Manjari's OS Gallery--*I love You*(SaJan) (Page 56)

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Wao Majari I loved Your Mayur Os so much
amazing and beautiful piece of writing
write more and Pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
loved it :)
GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DhanakZ

Wao Majari I loved Your Mayur Os so much
amazing and beautiful piece of writing
write more and Pm me
Hey Hug Thank youu so much!
Well, I dont usually write Mayur OS' but its encouraging to see comments appreciating Mayur Os' Too (: Will surely PM you if I write more!
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aditi--

that was a gud oneSmile

i liked it!!

thanks for the pm

Thank youu ...
SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Sorry Manji for late reply ...but ur OS is awesome ...

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Heeey Guys!
I am back with another OS! this idea is insprired by the TV SHOW, 'Two And A Half Men.' Those people who have seen the show know how awesome it is and those who haven't well, go watch it!
I have written this on Samrat, Mayank And Mayank's Son Jai. hope you enjoy.. :D

'Two And A Half Men'

In New York, the night was chillled but his room was not. He sat in his bed making out with a hot girl. This was their first date and seeing this, anyone could say it had gone really FAST! The girl was sighing every second as her hands clutched his hair and then the phone rang. Unwilling to recieve he let it go on voice message. Their kiss slowly turned into something much more when the phone rang again. He was getting pissed off now. He excused himself and went to answer it but till then it had already gone in voice message. He clicked on the button to hear his messages, In the beginning it was his own voice, 'Hey This is Samrat, You know what.. I am Busy! So DONT call again. I will get back to you later. Record your message after the beep..' The first message started and a seductive voice spoke, "Heeey Samraaat! You havent called me back after thaaat amaaazing night we haad togetherrr! Just thought of reminding youuu! Call back.. Cindy." .. "Whose Cindy?" The girl sitting next to her asked. Embarrassed by the message, he said, "No one.. She is my cousin. I was supposed to invite her over again.. and I didnt! Thats why!" Samrat replied. He clicked to hear the other voice message, and a man's voice said, "Hey, this your brother, Mayank.. Actually I wanted to talk but' Before the message could end Samrat picked up his phone. "One Second Rita.." he told the girl. He dialed his brothers number. "Hey bro. Whats up?" "Look, Samrat.. Actually, Nupur just threw me out of the house and I need a place to crash tonight.. could I ..umm.. please come over!" he asked embarrassed. Samrat was silent. This was really awkward. They hadn't met in weeks and now suddenly this! "Okay. Sure!" he replied anyway. "Thanks a ton! Will always remember this favour!" Mayank said. After that, Samrat returned to the girl and they started making out when there was a knock at the door and mayank peered inside. "Oops. Bad timing!" he said going out again! 'Ugh.. how did he come so fast!' Samrat thought. "Well, babe.. I guess you'll have to leave. My brother's wife threw him out!" he chuckled. "So he's staying hee tonight. Humph.. i guess I will have to be the consoler tonight and not the controller in bed!" he winked! The girl moaned and then left. Samrat went downstairs and saw Mayank on the couch. "So what happened?" Samrat asked. "I dont know. We loved each other. But now suddenly she says that she feels suffocated near me! She thinks I control her! She doesnt have freedom! By the way what were you doing up there?" he asked looking suspiciously at him. "Dont blame Nupur.." Samrat muttered under his voice. "What?" he asked. "Nope. Nothing. You could go crash in the guest room.. First door to your left!" Samrat instructed. "Thanks!" And mayank got up with his small bag and went to the room.

The next morning as Samrat lay in bed , he was awoken by a sound. He could hear two people quarrelling downstairs. But the next moment he heard something else! "Good Morning Uncle Sam!" said a childish voice. "Hello J" Samrat muttered. "Meet Flabber" J said showing his Guinea pig to Samrat. Samrat sat up in bed frantically. "No rodents in my house!" he said. "Thats a rule!" J smiled and replied, "But rules are meant to be broken right?" "What the F'"There's a rule at home that if you abuse you have to give in 10 Dollars from your pocket money!" J said. "Look J. That is your house and this is mine! And here I can do whatever I want! And your only 10! Those rules only apply to you!" he said and getting irritated went downstairs. The noise was subdued as J entered the room. "Hello Nupur" Samrat said rolling his eyes. "Hi Samrat!" she said. "Samrat. Take J for breakfast and give him sornflakes with milk!" Mayank said signalling him to take J out! As J left with Samrat, he said, "My dad and mom are splittling up.. aren't they?" "I guess so!" Samrat said looking at them fight. "Let me get you some breakfast!" he said. At teh table as J ate, "It will be so cool to stay with you, Uncle Sam!" he said. "WHAT?" Samrat exclaimed. "Your NOT staying.. are you?" he asked. 'I hateee kids. No way. I am not letting him stay!"

"He's staying too!" Mayank said when Nupur had left! "I hope you dont mind!" he asked. "No.. no.. not at all!" Samrat sulked. "Okay. Good.!" The rest of the day was BAAAD for Samrat. When Mayank and Samrat were alone, Mayank said, "All this is pretty tough for J, he has no idea that we are splitting up!" Mayank said. "You'll are splitting up? Is it final?" Samrat asked. "Nupur sayas she is tured of having me around bossing the house. She says that I dont do a thing and I boss around too much. She also said that I was too clingy and hovered too much. She said that no girl in their right sense would like me!" Samrat checked mayank out from head to toe. 'Nupur was right!' he summarised. Mayank's shirt was tucked in his pants and his hair was normal. No styling. He looked boring and on top of that he was a dentist. Ew.. Who likes dentists! Samrat on the other hand was a musician, who worked less , "Slept" more, and earned a good living. His clothes were stylish and his hair was styled well and his charm couldn' be resisted.

Later that night, Mayank went to settle some of his bills. Samrat was on his usual routine. His rowdy friends were over and they were all playing poker and gambling as they smoked. J who was walking by thought of seeing. "hey buddy, you should go to your room!" Samrat said as he bet 200 grand more. "Woaaah! What amazing cards!" J said. Samrat glared at him. The others laughed and understood that Samrat had good cards so they didnt bet! So Samrat got his money as well as the cash from the initial rounds, (you'll understand that only if you know poker.. otherwise forget it!) "You are tooo good kid!" Samrat said to J! Samrat had actually got rubbish cards and J had helped him win! "I like you!" Samrat said. The others moaned at their loss!

Later when Mayank came back he saw smoke in the house and paniced. He reached the kitchen and saw that J was playing cards with a bunch of weird looking men on the dining table and Samrat was helping him! Smoke had almost filled the kitchen. As Samrat and J hi-fived on winning the next round also, mayank angrily said, "J! To your room, NOW!" J obeyed him and went to his room. As the other guys also left. Mayank asked Samrat, "What were you doing?" "What? He is a great player bro.. your lucky!" "Shut Up Samrat! He is a KID!" "So what?" "Oh right. You wouldn't understand, cause your a kid too!" he said angrily as he stomped back to his room, leaving Samrat clueless!

This one is like an Introduction OS for the characters! I will write more OS' on this from here onwards if you like it..

Do give your comments.

Love youu

Manjari.

P.S. -- For Nupur Fans. No offence, but she isnt a main part of the OS (series) and Gunjan is not there.. (Sorry all Gunjan Fans!)

Edited by Manjari1104 - 01 November 2011 at 10:10am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyamnfanmayur4evrrupal.sri24MoNaYaRoX358674valliyahmjhtian94gnaneswaricrazymayuriansaniya.xvidu87DhanakZtaniya_dostiidbr_kmichi_Monu_kirti123saduflove.mayurartipreety88agreatperhapsSandCastle.--jiya--..-Ayesshhaa-..fendshafy_MNShafoo-nautankidollz-samratrocksKaSh-Maneet-Fanaashizincharmee_sammy--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
res..waitt i have not read it yet majhi..but as itss sayank m gonnaa read :|
358674 Goldie

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
wow
loved it
very nice 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.