Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Manjari's OS Gallery--*I love You*(SaJan) (Page 47)

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

In the evening when I opened my eyes Samrat was not there. I got up slowly and looked around. I picked up my specs from the table and called his name out. No reply. I saw a gift kept on the bed with a rose and a card.  His handwriting was terrible though.

"To My Loving Chashmish

Happy 50th Anniversary. Hope you liked the gift. Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki hamara anniversary ho aur main gift na lau? Jaldi se neeche aao! I am waiting.

Love, Samrat"

I opened the gift and it was a pink saree. I changed. It took me time. I went downstairs to see the whole room dark. The room was lit up by candles and red heart-shaped balloons. There was a kind of excitement within my heart. As if it was our first date all over again. As I walked down each step i could remember the day we got married. The 7 pheras and all the functions and all. I felt a part of the nervousness again. 50 years. Thats all I thought of.

"Chashmish" Samrat said in a soft voice.

I looked up to see him in a suit and so formally dressed. He sat on his knees again making his grey hair so visible. I laughed out loud. He had a confused face. "Your laughing?" he said.

"you look so old.!" I said. He shook his head is disbelief. I was so irrelevant! He just  took out the ring without being distracted. He made me wear it and I hugged him. While I hugged him he whispered in my ears "you look atleast 10 years older to me!" I hit him hard on his shoulder and he screamed "Ouch!!"

I laughed. "Now look who is old!"

But Samrat was not laughing. He was in pain. He sat down on the chair still holding onto his arm. I was worried. I went near him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"I am so sorry Samrat! Mujhe maaf kar do. Bohot dard ho raha hai?"

"Haan.. Chashmish.. Its okay. Chalo. Baitho. I am ok."

"Nahii! Chalo.. main dawai laati hoon." I turned around to go when he caught my hand. Oh god! Why hadn't I guessed! Arghh. I crossed my arms and glared at Samrat. He made an apologetic face and smiled.

"Tum kabhi bhi nahi sudheroge! Mujhe itni ghabrahat ho rahin thi.,. aur tum ho ki.." but before I could finish he took me in his arms and said "Main hoon ki..? Apni wife ke saath thoda romance karna chahta hoo!" He was just the best. The more you tease me, the more you show you love me.. And main nahi chahti ki tum kabhi bhi sudhero..

"Romance karne ke liye bohot budhe ho gaye ho!"

"Main toh abhi bhi sweet 16 ka hoon.. dekhne waale ke nazar par depend karta hai ki woh kaise dekhta hai!"

"Samrat, please. Chhodo!"

"itni aasani se!" he said coming closer. Samrat never thought he was old. He is still that mad 19 year old college boy! He kissed me on my cheeks.. and I blushed again.

"Bas yeh blush hi hai jo mujhe apni purani chashmish ki yaad dilaata hai! Warna yeh nayi chashmish toh budhi ho gayi hai.. jabhi bhi romance karna chahta hoon toh bhaag jaati hai!" he whispered.

I looked down. Atleast I mature with age!

I went and sat down on the table. My legs were feeling weak now. I couldnt stand any longer. He followed me. We sat down and talked for a long time about how we met and all. Those things were never forgotten. We had even told our grandchildren our story and they had laughed on and on listening about their dadu's mischief.! They thought that our story was incredible.

But it was. It was far from real. It was my own fairy tale. Where there were problems but it had to be a happy ending. I dont know how long we will last but these memories will be there even after our end. Each and every moment we spent together will never be forgotten.

The whole evening we talked and talked. Though we were slow in remembering our past but how much ever we remembered was treasured. The food was delicious. Preeti had made it for us. She made sure there was nothing sweet or Samrat wouldn't have left it. She is the perfect daughter-In-Law.

He put his hand over mine and for sometime we just looked at each other. We didnt need words to communicate. We had known each other for 53 years now! It was a great feeling being with the person who loves you so much.

I still remember Samrat's words as he had proposed me..

"Jab tum 60 saal ki ho jaogi tabhi main tumhe tumhare chashme dhoondkar doonga!"

And I had laughed and replied "Aur main tumhe tumhare dentures dhoond kar doongi!"

"Main tumhe utna hi pyar karunga jitna main karta hoon!"

"Main bhii.."

"Chashmish, kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi?"

No matter how old they are. No matter how old they look. They will always be the same people who they had fallen in love with. That is what love is..! Their love just grows stronger with time. They talk less but communicate more and more.

After our dinner we walked up together. Hand in hand. And as we slept in our bed he held my hand tightly and said "I will always love you.. even after death."

"Shh.. We will be together always. And I will always love youu like this."

The lights were switched off and they slept peacefully.. As happy as ever..

Edited by SajanRox11 - 05 June 2011 at 4:07am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzmiriam2mohit_rockstarMoNaYaRoX358674ammykhanmjhtian94sajanfan004-BlueSwitch-lakshmi_SGgnaneswarisg-muskaanitzMYattitude_Monu__Arushi_preety88MagicLanternKuchBhiMatBolSandCastle.saduf-CreativeSoul-..-Ayesshhaa-..fendShafooAttractiveAdyaDiyaSaashizinsarunlicious..whiterose29BabajiKaThullu

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Well.. that was all.. I dont know if the end was perfect. I could have written better .. Thats what i feel.

But I want everyone to comment honestly.. you may not always like my work! ROFL and this OS was actually.. ConfusedConfused  I dont know!

I got this idea from my grandparents. When you see them together smiling at each other.. you actually feel so happy!

Waiting for your comments/ many criticisms! ROFL ..

Love,
Manjari Hug

Edited by SajanRox11 - 05 June 2011 at 4:26am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXsajanfan004358674_Monu_SandCastle.HSFA-CreativeSoul-..-Ayesshhaa-..whiterose29

sajanfan004 Goldie
sajanfan004
sajanfan004

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
res

*Edited*
Manu Di!!!!
WoW .. And you were saying it sucked! Gosh! This was a wonderful concept *SaJan as Grandparents*
Hayye...They are so sweet. You have written beautifully! Smile
This is called a *Short, Nice, Januable And Perfect*Clap
Amazing work! Abhi bhi Samrat badla nahi siwai ek cheeze ke: Uske baal! Lol! Grey Grey Grey!
He still plans dates and is still as romantic as ever! Gunjan is just so lucky!
Samrat is sooo sweet!
Awesome Work! Thanks for the PM! Big smile
Keep updating more!Smile

Edited by sajanfan004 - 05 June 2011 at 6:26am
-BlueSwitch- Goldie
-BlueSwitch-
-BlueSwitch-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Manjari!Hug
OMFG! The OS is darn Sweet! I'll get diabities!
 Res
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
EDIT GUYSS!! I am dying out of anxiety disorder! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
resErmm
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambikamuskaan

resErmm

I will Kill you!Angry Hate it when you guys RES!
..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
LOL

Go to top