Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Manjari's OS Gallery--*I love You*(SaJan) (Page 44)

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

Wowwwwwwwwwwww manjari this was one of the most amazing one-shot I have ever read'.i loved it completely''..unrequited love can be painful & it's sad gunjan  had to go through these emotions & what is further more unfortunate isthat she  never really got to know about sam's feelings  even after he realized' '''I completely felt the emotions of the characters I was drawn to tears by the end of it  'beautifully written''. Reminds me of a quote ''letting go doesn't mean giving up''.it means accepting that some things were never meant to be'''''..a big thumbs up buddy I loveddddddddddddddddd it''''..

Hii Sonu! thanks alot.. Your compliments truely mean alot =) and Yes.. I know what you mean..
Its very tough to cope up with life when you think ur unwanted..
THANKS again! LOVEEE youu!Big smileBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by aashizin

hey manjari it was so beautiful written OS Clap u described one sided love so well , seriously i loved this OS to the core , sometimes first love always dig big mark in ur heart which u never forget may be after realizing his missing session samrat would feel her love but its like one ray hope for her to wait for him everyday everytime i wish they would meet once , btw i think u should continue this OS i love it may be give us its seond part as well Tongue and thanks for pm 

Hi Aaashi!Star Thanks for the lovely comment.. Well i will think abt the second partConfusedConfusedIm very busy now! I will probably write it as a second OS! Lets see.. but thanks alot for all the compliments! THANKS! Love ya!EmbarrassedBig smile
oww honey u always come with wonderful thoughts which reflects in ur wonderful OS and that's the reason we always want more and more LOLEmbarrassed take ur time hon and ya it was gr8 piece of work i just loved it TongueHeartHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

Kiely IF-Rockerz
Kiely
Kiely

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
omg such a heartbreaking os
anyways it was gr8888

GulaabiAakhein.

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
It was very Touchy and Emotional OS MANJARi.Cry Cry Cry But,SUPERB. U written very well. Outstanding Work. Clap Please continue...at least 1 more part. Thanx 4 PM.

- S O H A M.

Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 04 February 2011 at 7:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SajanRox11

hey manjari it was so beautiful written OS Clap u described one sided love so well , seriously i loved this OS to the core , sometimes first love always dig big mark in ur heart which u never forget may be after realizing his missing session samrat would feel her love but its like one ray hope for her to wait for him everyday everytime i wish they would meet once , btw i think u should continue this OS i love it may be give us its seond part as well Tongue and thanks for pm 

Hi Aaashi!Star Thanks for the lovely comment.. Well i will think abt the second partConfusedConfusedIm very busy now! I will probably write it as a second OS! Lets see.. but thanks alot for all the compliments! THANKS! Love ya!EmbarrassedBig smile
oww honey u always come with wonderful thoughts which reflects in ur wonderful OS and that's the reason we always want more and more LOLEmbarrassed take ur time hon and ya it was gr8 piece of work i just loved it TongueHeartHug

Thats a huge compliment! thanks alot!! and yeah i will surely write the other part.. im just soo happy that u guys like my ideas! LOVE youu!HeartEmbarrassed
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

It was very Touchy and Emotional OS MANJARi.Cry Cry Cry But,SUPERB. U written very well. Outstanding Work. Clap Please continue...at least 1 more part. Thanx 4 PM.

- S O H A M.

Hii Soham! thanks alot! im very very happy that u enjoyed...
Yeah I will surely write another part to it!EmbarrassedBig smile

SIZZZLER

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Lovely OS!
It was quite Emotional..
do write more OS!

GulaabiAakhein.