Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Manjari's OS Gallery--*I love You*(SaJan) (Page 33)

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 358674

awesome
superb
excellent
Clap Clap Clap
outstanding
amazing
Thumbs Up Big smile

Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
& Thank youuu!!

LOL! glad u liked my OS!

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Res!
U know how much i was looking forward to read this OS Heart
Will edit tomorrow :D

EDITED:

Awesome OS actually its perfect!
           I always wanted Samrat to realize Gunjan's pain when he was with that girl. She must have felt so bad. Day and night watching her love with someone else is the worst pain anyone can get! But Gunjan had that pain inside her heart but yet with an assurance that her best friend is happy. She was happy for him. She smiled for him. She did everything for whim. Which girl would ever help the person she loves so that he can go on a date with some other girl?! LOL May be this is what is called love! Something that Gunjan understood more than anyone else. She understood the depth of love when she was going through pain. She was still happy. Gunjan is one awesome character that I have ever seen. She is CV's masterpiece (Well it was kinda ruined during S2 like in the middle-lottery trackUnhappy) Well lets look into the positive side! Her love for Samrat for unconditional. Same goes for Samrat but during this that girl's track Gunjan's love was the highlight for me. So I always wanted Samrat to realze her pain. I wanted him to feel it.  Thats why I was forcing you to write this OS Cool. And it is perfect! Gosh I love it! It answered all my questions. I was like what if Gunjan thinks that he is doing all this as he can't see her pain. But you showed it as soon as I thought about. It was awesome. 
             Each and every scene is precious Manjari. The start the way you described Samrat's feelings made me to hhave thousand butterflies inside my stomach.ROFLSeriously he is awesome. Then Gunjan's pain. Gosh poor girl! So sad! I feel so horrible. Glad that Samrat said his feelings clearly. The best part was you made him to feel her pain. Something that I always wanted to see. Then the end was perfect.I am speechless. Too good! 
              Keep writing more and more! After all its our passion Wink Keep rocking! Waiting eagerly for next OS. i have a request. I will tell you soon Embarrassed. Thanks for the pm and update soon! Luv ya Hug Hug Hug

Edited by nishi_sajan - 23 January 2011 at 5:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
WoW!!!U r an amazing writer manji Hugvey well described CHASHMISH by SAMRAT ........u truely r rock starHugHug
very well written ....loved to the coreDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Res!
U know how much i was looking forward to read this OS Heart
Will edit tomorrow :D

Waiting for you to edit it! Big smile

XSilentWishesX

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

WoW!!!U r an amazing writer manji Hugvey well described CHASHMISH by SAMRAT ........u truely r rock starHugHug
very well written ....loved to the coreDay Dreaming

Hii Adeeen! Thaaank youuuu!  It means a lot! hahah! Glad u enjoyed this OS!Big smile
monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
beautiful os yaar.......especially d title chashmish.............

GulaabiAakhein.

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hey Manjiri ...............Smile ..............OMG !! Wow!! I am speechless after reading your latest new Os---Chashmish.............I have now words 2 write accept this Awesome , amazing, rocking and mindblowing Os..just Superb dearThumbs UpStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..............u wrote the whole Os very very well..it was beautifully written........Samrat and Gunjan's emotions and Pov was very well written.......Good work Manjiri dearClapClapClap............

Chashmish a word which Samrat called Gunjan lovingly ...
It was his favourite word  4 Gunjan...Gunjan was and is Samrats Chashmish and this Word is Samrats copyright as only he had the right 2 call Gunjan Chashmish , his chashmish........................

Chashmish a word which all us Sajan fans Love  very much....................

Samrat + Gunjan is Sajan.................Now U have Made an Awesome Word By joining Samrat + Chashmish ie Sammish.................SmileAnd Manjiri I love this word ................Beautifull word Sammish Clap....................................

Once again excellent Os ManjiriClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...........................

GulaabiAakhein.

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
mindblowing os.....loved it sooo much

GulaabiAakhein.

Go to top