Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Manjari's OS Gallery--*I love You*(SaJan) (Page 28)

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chilluppp

THOUGHTS ABOUT BEING A FATHER

manjariiiiiiiiiiiiiii
u killed me damn
God
it was just....................
there is no word that can do justice to it yar

awwwwwwwwwww
my sammy boy
he was just too adorable
loved the way u have written the story
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hats off for writting so well

again to apny age sy mature likh rahy hy
still its veryyyyyy well written
u have done full justice to the plot

loved each n every sentence of samrat
the way he was reacting
last scene was really awwwwwwwwwww
when he holds his baby
it was touchy one na
loved it the most

n dialogues weere just superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
really jitna bolon kaaam hy dear

Hey Sara! THANK YOUUUU SOOO MUCH!
You made my day with these comments!!
Im sooo happy that u liked the whole OS!
This means alot dear =))
and TIDKOO again! LOL!
Love yaaaa!
Manjari AKA tidkoo..!

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

what a nice os manjari

i just loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shafyyy

what a nice os manjari

i just loved it

Thank You!
rosecutie Goldie
rosecutie
rosecutie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Superb os ManjiTongue
I loved it
Apart from Sajan i love Nupur alsoBig smile
Do continue n thanks for the pmHug

Edited by rosecutie - 19 January 2011 at 2:18am

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends!

Im back with another SaJan OS! Sorry for making you guys wait for long...
Well Im not sure about this OS either.. Because I havent written it in one shot!
I wrote the first bit a week ago so i hope I have kept the theme running!
Well hope you guys like my OS .
Please give me your feedback and do click on the like tab!

##CHASHMISH##

'Chashmish', A word/ name given to a person with spectacles. Or maybe a very nerdy person! But for me, 'Chashmish' was everything. It wasnt just a word.. It had deepy meaning. A person who stayed behind her spectacles and observed everyone.. she could see the inner souls of people.. and she always came to know when a person was guilty or was lying.. Especially in my case! 'Chashmish' was my best friend. 'Chashmish' with whose name my day started.. 'Chashmish' the last name I took before I slept.. 'Chashmish' the special one. 'Chashmish' the person close to my heart. 'chashmish' a person who became my mother when I was ill and A my best friend when I needed to talk! 'Chashmish' The Love Of My Life. 'Chashmish' the reason to live. 'Chashmish' meant everything to me...

It was yesterday when I realised how special she was. That i loved her. It was yesterday when I could see the bond we shared. Yeah.. I am saying this, Samrat Shergill, who always believed that flirting with girls was love, who thought true love was only in movies.. My life was just so ordinary, Before she walked into my life like an angel sent from heaven.. Just for me. Today I understand what love means.. I thought I loved sheena.. Now when i think of it also I feel stupid. Sheena was with me because I was popular.. But 'Chashmish' she was with me when I was bhavesh ! She knew the actual samrat!

I never thought I would fall in love.. But I am in Love! And seeing her everyday makes me more mad about her.. I cannot stay away from her.. I am on my way to her house. I was going to tell her that i love her to the core. I had no idea what her replt would be.. thats why i was nervous as well.. Did she love me? I knew if she refused, it would be the end of my life. But I couldnt control ,my feelings any longer... I just kept my fingers crossed and rang the bell of her door.. usually I went from the window but today. Today was a special day. I wanted to do it the right way.. I rang the bell and out of all people BAUJI opened the door! That was quite encouraging.. I thought sarcastically.. Seeing him glare at me everytime I came home..

"Ji.. Gunjan hai?"

Bauji looked at me again..

"Woh apne kamre main hai.. Jakar mill lo.."

I smiled at him and started walking upstairs.. my heart started racing and my legs were almost shivering..

Her door was left ajar.. I walked in without making any noise.. but after taking two steps into the room I realised that my chashmish had been crying...! She sat on the floor against her bed and cried looking at the window..why would she do that.. why would she cry? She was fine in college today. Though these days she was a little upset but she never told me anything about this..

I walked closer being careful not to make a single sound.. I saw her hugging a picture and crying.. then she spoke to herself..

"Kyun Gunjan.. Kyun Pyaar kar baithi tu?" she sobbed.. My heart sank.. she loved someone else.. But whom? Had he refused to her?

"Kya ho gaya hai tujhe? Tu jaanti hai ki tu uske layak nahi hai.. phir bhi bina soche samjhe usse pyaar karne chali!" she cried louder..

"Tab se lekar aajtak tujhe dard hi mila hai na.. tab bhi tu usse pyaar karti hai.. har roz ghar aakar rona.. yeh kab tak chalta rahega.."

She scoled herself.

Who was this guy? I was furious at him.. I was more anxious to know who he was.. Gunjan loved someone so dearly and that man didnt give a damn to her! He must be so heartless.!.!. But what.. what abt me? Should I tell her that I love her? Will she breakdown even more? I had no idea what to do next.. should I just leave without telling her? Maybe she didnt want to tell me.. But I wondered why chashmish hid such a big thing from me.. who could it be havent even seen her talk to many guys!

"Roz tu usse dekhti hai.. doosri larkiyon ke saath.. tabhi usse pyar karti hai? Itna pyaar kyun karti hai tu usse? Woh tera pyar kabhi nahi samajh paaya! Kyunki tu.. tu toh kabhi uske layak thi hi nahi.."

she started crying even louder.. samrat couldnt see those tears in her eyes.. he just wanted to go hug her tightly so that she would stop crying.. He couldnt see her condition.. her eyes were red.. her face was sad and dull.. she had eye bags and tears covered her face.. 

"Kyun pyaar karti hai tu usse itna.. Samrat.. kyun nahi samajh payii  main ki main tumhare layak hi nahi hoon!?! Ki tum mujh jaisi larki se kabhi pyar nahi kar sakte! Main tumse itna pyar kyun karti hun..Tabhi karti thi jab tumne mujhe sheena se milwaya tha.. tabhi karti thi jab tum sheena ke boyfriend the.. tabhi karti thi jab tumne uske saath date par jaane ke liye meri madad li.. aur ab bhi karti hoon.. tumhe bhulana itna mushkil kyun hai.."

She looked out of the window.. I was just recaling whatever I had said abt the guy gunjan loved.. I was all of that! Heartless and now i was furious at myself for never understanding chashmish and her feelings! I couldnt believe my ears.. She had loved me since sheena had come.. and I had broken her heart!

"Mujhe hamare bitaye hue har pal se pyaar hai.. yeh khidki.. valentines night.. talent parade.. jab mere liye tumne sheena se apna rishta tod diya tha.. I Love You! And that is the truth.. aur yeh main kabhi nahi badal paungi.."

I was speechless.. Chashmish Loved me.. I was over joyed and at the same time I was hurt.. because unknowingly I had hurt chashmish so much.. seeing me with sheena must have given her immense pain and she didnt complain ever! I walked towards her thinking about all the moments when she had given me sogns that she loved me and I couldnt understand any of them.. I was a fool!

Her eyes were half shut but widened when she saw me standing close to her. She wiped her tears instantly and shoved the photo under her bed.. I kneeled down next to her...

I had nothing to say.. I wanted to confess my love but now.. I was speechless.. How should I tell her how stupid I had been not realising my love for her.. not realising she was much more than my best friend.. It clearly showed on her face now.. her love and fear.. Fear that what If I had heard everything.. what if her secret was out and I didnt love her? It was so visible in her eyes that she feared that what if our friendship would be over...

"Chashmish" I slowly whispered .. my voice was about to break off.. I knew it for sure.. I plucked up courage once again but before I said anything gunjan lightened the atmosphere .

"Kya hua? Tum aaj khidki se nahi aye.." she said smiling and getting up.. Her eyes didnt meet mine.. maybe she thought i would see her pain.. I could totally understand how much pain I had given her..

"Nahi chashmish.. kyunki aaj main tumhe apni life ka sabse zaroori cheez batane aaya hoon!

Gunjan's POV:

I was cursing myself for ever falling in love with samrat when my eyes flickered to my right and I saw him standing there.. I hurriedly wiped off my tears raying he had heard nothing.. but something inside me said it was too late.. something told me that he had heard everything I just said.. i was scared.. i was very frightened of loosing his friendship.. I was scared that what if he didnt love me?

He kneeled down next to me.. my heart skipped a beat.. SHIT he had heard everything.. it showed in his eyes... I was almost sure he would tell me 'how could I love him? We were friends right..?' but instead he just whispered..

"Chashmish.."

That was the word that brought tears to my eyes again.. I had to lighten up the moment so I said..

"Kya hua? Aaj tum khidki se nahi aye?" as i got up and moved away from him..i didnt want him to see the pain in my eyes and now I couldnt look into his eyes...I quickly wiped the tears forming in my eyes.. for me Samrat was the most important!

"nahi chashmish.. aj main tumhe apne life ka sabse zaroori cheez batane aaya hoon!" he said..

I wondered what wa sthe most important in his life? He wasnt dating sheena anymore. So what could it be..

"Poochho gi nahi kya?" he said softly getting up and coming closer to me..

I didnt turn around.. My back faced him and he came closer.. he whispered into my ears..

"I am In Love!" he said.. I could just burst out in tears that moment.. NOW WHO? Was my first reaction.. somewhere inside I had this wish that was it me? But then it was just not possible.. so I removed the thought and smirked..

"Kaun hai?" I said.. I wanted to know now who was his choice and with my heart i prayed that if he loved this girl with his true heart i hope he gets her... and they live a happy life together.. and then all my dreams and wishes came true with the three magical words which he whispered into my ears... "I Love           You.." he said..

I couldnt believe my ears.. did he just confess his love for me.. My heart was thudding loudly and  I was on cloud nine.. not able to express my feelings.. in words.. I was speechless and in awe.. my mind froze and i couldnt think for that moment.. but I came back to life when he continued..

"And I know you love me too chashmish... and Im sorry for hurting you so much.. But from today I will never make you cry again.. there will only be happiness in your life.. I will fill your life with Love and affection.."

Did he just say that because he couldnt see me hurt? Did he say that only because he couldnt see me sad? Did he actually love me.. I wanted an answer.. I didnt want him to force himslef to love me when he didnt! And It was samrat.. I was his best friend.. and he could do anything for his friends..

"Samrat.. I dont.. deserve you.. you dont have to say all dis just because you heard—

And my voice broke off...

Samrat's POV:

What? She thought I said all this jus because i heard her?

"Chashmish" i said cupping her face. I made her look into my eyes.. I could see her pain.. and I understood it perfectly. "I love you chashmish and that is the truth. I came here to tell you this!"

She stared at me blankly.. She didnt know what to say.. I wiped the tears from her cheeks and cntinued..

"Chashmish.. I was a fool.. a jerk. I have loved you ever since we met.. But I never realised it! And now.. today i realised how special you are.. you are much more than a friend gunjan.. your my life.."

She said nothing again.. i wanted her to say something to me..

"Chashmish.. I love you and without wasting anymore time I would want to make you mine!"

"Samra—" her voice broke off again.. I knew her answer and I took her in my arms and hugged her.. Her hug was warm and we both were lost in our worlds.. Not caring what was going on around us! I was such a dhakkan! I couldnt see my own love.. and I made chashmish go through the pain with me!

We were together and that was it! We wanted nothing more..

It was a beautiful sight.. now they were no longer Chashmish and samrat.. they were joint, they were Sammish! Gunjans eyes were shut and her head was against his chest.. she was crying.. but those were the tears of joy that finally she had got her love and all the pain inside was flowing out as tears..

Samrat on the other hand was very happy.. his smile got wider and wider... his eyes were shut and he just felt the moment.. Samrat tightened his hold on gunjan in a assuring manner trying to say that he would never let her go.. They were made for each other.

That his 'Chashmish' was only HIS and that no one could ever take her away.. and that everything was just perfect in his life! And he wished for nothing more....

Love,

Manjari

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2khizzMoNaYaRoXSajan_Ektarupal.sri24mohit_rockstaranjali_34ruvy-BlueSwitch-lakshmi_SGmjhtian94ammykhan358674karantakiarSaJan-SaJanSanliciousSwaNia_1saniya.xSIZZZLER.SaduFarzi.Anjali_12dbr_kmichiitzMYattitude_Arushi_MaNan_KaShianLekshmic71gunjan7sg-muskaanSwaNia_2-desiresoul-KuchBhiMatBolkoolgurlsadufthejazzgalHealMeForeverSM_317XDevilsDesireX..Enchanteur..-CreativeSoul-..-Ayesshhaa-..XSilentWishesXShafoo-Priti11-AttractiveAdyaDiyaSKaSh-Maneet-Fanaashizinfelicitysmoak.mysteriousmilli

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
WOW!
hey manji Hug
that was amazing
hehe and my favorite word in the whole world was the title CHASMISH it just made it even better
i loved it
it was very simpe yet so beutifull
and very sajanish oh wait not sajanish sammishishEmbarrassed
awsome os
write more soon

love ya
tanzeel

GulaabiAakhein.

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
done

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
mAnJaRi
u roxxxxxxxxxxxxx dear
really
amazingly written
simple cute innocent os
different from first two
but the best thing was its simplicity
n u have presented it beautifully
reallly i dont have words to explain it dear
loved the way u have written the feelings of both
i dont think have to appreciate it more
u know how much i love ur writting style n ff, os =)
do write another one soooooooooon
sajan roxxxxxxxxxxxx

forget to mention the chashmish explanation was outstanding
n the name is really sweeeeet
sammy reaction on seeing bauji was cuteeeeeeee
n n n n n n n n
great job
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

WOW!
hey manji Hug
that was amazing
hehe and my favorite word in the whole world was the title CHASMISH it just made it even better
i loved it
it was very simpe yet so beutifull
and very sajanish oh wait not sajanish sammishishEmbarrassed
awsome os
write more soon

love ya
tanzeel

Hii Tanzeel!
Thanks a ton dear!
Im so glad that you liked this OS!
I love the word Sammish! hahah!
I jus made that up! LOL!