Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Manjari's OS Gallery--*I love You*(SaJan) (Page 22)

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Me too Manjari waiting for all ur works Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
GETTING MARRIED

From my childhood I had always had this craze of getting married.. and Today was my marriage day! I had always dreamt that someday my Prince Charming would come for me.. my wedding would be grand.. children running around in their lehengas and Bauji busy with the arrangements.. The 'Mandap' would be grand and I would wear my mother's joda.. My mother was very pretty.. and she looked even more beautiful in her wedding dress.. I always wanted to wear it! Then Mehendi.. With his initials on it! I had so many wishes.. But now I was numb.. It was happiness and excitement and nervousness all mixed together! As they days got closer I started to enjoy every moment... and now the day was finally here.. I was going to get married to my Prince Charming.. My Love.. Mayank..

Who would have thought that dreams come true.. I sat in my room thinking about us.. our perfect future.. when gunjan burst into my room..

"Dii!! Yeh Kya? Tum abhi tak ready nahi hui! Baarat aane main sirf ek ghanta hai! Utho!! Chalo ready ho jao!" my little worried sister screamed at me..

I smiled at her.. and before she got more angry I hugged her! I was going to miss her.. but more than that I wanted to get married now! Hahah.. I quickly ran in the bathroom with my MOTHER'S JODA to change.. I changed and came out.. gunjan who was sitting and packing my bags.. got up and her mouth opened in awe..

"Dii.. your looking Gorgeous... Jiju toh tumhe dekhkar PAAGAL ho jayenge!"

I blushed.. I was just thinking about mayank.. waiting for him to look at me.. and I know I will understand by his one look.. that if Im looking beautiful or not..

"Lo di.. ab toh make up lagane ka bhi zarwat nahi hai! Tum toh esehi laal ho rahi ho! Jiju ko dekhkar kya hoga?" gunjan teased me..

I hid my face with my hands.. This was on purpose to make it seem more filmy! I love films and especially the happily ever afters.. and obviously the ROMANTIC ones! I looked at my mehendi again... It had an 'M' on it! And it was a dark shade of brown.. I was loving it.. I had seen in movies 'ki agar mehendi ka rang gehra ho toh pati se bohot pyaar milega!' not that I had a doubt on Mayanks Love.. But still these small small things just added to my happiness! I sat in front of the mirror imagining mayank.. looking at me.. his eyes fixed on me.. and unwilling to blink even once.. we stare into each others eyes.. and –

"Dii... tum phir se sapne dekhne lagi!" she was irritated now!

She had to interrupt.. I looked at the jewellery! This was another thing I loved doing.. Dressing up.. wearing alot of jewellery and make up.. setting my hair.. and looking beautiful! Which girl wouldnt like it!

I wore my earings and bracelet and the lovely shaadi ka joda and I stood up! Gunjan looked at me and smiled..

"Di.. Tum bohot sundar lag rahin ho!" she put a 'kaala tika' behind my ears.. I smiled...

"Achha ab yahi baitho main ready hokar aati hun!"

And she rushed out of the room to get ready.. I sat on my bed wondering how my life would change from now... and I sighed.. I was sad that I would have to leave bauji and gunjan.. but on the other hand very happy.. that I was going to enter a new phase in my life.. and In that.. My love and my new family would be with me..!! The 'saath pheras' were very important to me as it would join me to mayank for the next 7 Janams..

I closed my eyes and I got flashbacks of the times when I used to tease mayank with marriage and he always used to get irritated.. Mayank was total opposite of me.. He didnt even want to get married soon.. he said that first he wanted to settle down and then think about marriage.. and now its just been a month since college got over and we are here getting married..

Suddenly I heard the noise of music coming from outside.. I ran to my window to grab a sneak peek at mayank.. But the first person I saw in that crowd was samrat! My crazy friend.. He was dancing along with Benji and Suhani! And then I saw him.. On a horse back.. looking here and there... he looked up and I hid behind the curtains.. I didnt want him to look at me now.. I wanted him to wait till I reached the Mandap! Again someone burst into my room...

"Tu tayaar toh haina Nupur! Baarat aa ga—

And she stopped.. she was Bui..!!

She looked and my and carressed my head.. she kissed my forehead ...

"Bohot sundar lag rahi ho beta.. kissi ki nazar na lage!"

She too put a kaala tika behind my ears.. I just smiled nervously...

Mayank's POV:

Why wasnt she coming out?! I want to see her! Nupur, where are you? Hmm.. I was on the horse back seeing Samrat and Benji dance like idiots! Finally they took me off that horse.. it was so uncomfortable up there.. and this sehra.. it covered my eyes.. arghh.. The first person I saw was Bui at the door.. Bui loved me. She kept telling nupur that I was perfect.. Well I knew I was.. but wanted to hear Nupur say it! But well.. iss janam main toh yeh nahi ho sakta!

Bui looked at me and then pulled my nose.. I was like What is going on?? Why is she doing THAT? This was so weird.. I went inside ... and WOW.. the decorations were superb.. the mandap was so grand.. I was sure yeh nupur ki choice hai.. Only she could over do her mandap sooo much! Well.. so nupur!

I went and sat at the mandap Ma and samrat sat next to me.. But the person I was waiting for was no where to be seen.. I was so excited to see her.. People say that a girl looks the prettiest on her wedding day.. and I was waiting for nupur to walk down those stairs and come and take her place next to me..

Samrat kept mumbling something to himself.. maybe even he was waiting for gunjan.. I looked all around to just get a glimpse of her so that my heart could just relax and not thud so loudly.. and then.. there she was.. coming down the steps.. her eyes were looking at teh ground.. the whole hall quietened down and everyones eyes were fixed on her.. She was like A fairy who had just landed on earth.. and my poor little heart instead of calming down started beating even harder.. I wanted to get up run and hug her.. She was MINE.. and would always be MINE! I couldnt take my eyes off her... she slowly looked at me.. a smile automatically came on her nervous face.. Nupur was so predictable.. she looked so nervous.. as if it was her final exam.. Gunjan helped nupur to take her place next to me..

And I slowly whispered to her..

"you look very beautiful..." and she blushed slightly.. My sehra was still on.. and I was Getting irritated because I couldnt see nupur properly because of this...

Then the whole Rasams started... Bauji put Nupurs hand on my hand and then the pandit put the leaf and poured water and other things.. We were asked to get up.. I slowly got up and so did nupur.. as she was getting up she slipped.. before she could fall I caught her in my arms.. How could I let HER fall.. I straightened her and we took our 7 pheras... four of them she took and three I had to take.. I didnt understand what the Pandit was saying so I made up my own logical woes..

* I would Always keep nupur happy and never let her down*

*I would give her whatever she wants in life and will look after her forever*

and last but not the least

*I would love her to death.. and prayed to god that I get nupur as my wife for every birth!*

Those were my promises to Nupur and I will always keep them..

And then the Sindoor and Mangalsootra! Nupur shut her eyes as I made her wear the Mangalsootra and filled her maang with sindoor.. and then we exchanged garlands.. Nupur looked very happy then.. her eyes were filled with tears and her lips were smiling.. Im sure she had mixed emotions like I did.. and then seeing my friends.. I could make out how happy they were.. Gunjan was also in tears and samrat was very happy! Benji and Uday hugged each other and everyone clapped as we exchanged our garlands..

Then The Worst part about marriages.. the BIDAAI!

The bride always cried.. and so did her family and knowing nupur too well.. i knew she would cry to make it look more filmy! But when she actually had tears in her eyes I felt horrible.. I wished we could just skip the bidaai!

But it was finally over!

They sat in the car and drove off.. this was a new beginning! It was a new life for both of them.. from tomorrow.. they would have more responsibilities and for nupur life would change completely.. she would have to adjust with mayank and his family! She kept smiling the whole way.. and they knew one thing...

Whatever happened they would be there for each other and love each other till death...

And they both would work together to make this a happily ever after...

Hey guys! This was my first MaYur OS I hope I didnt bore you all! This was especially for Sahana.. (Mjht26) who is a huge mayur fan and always cribs about the fact that I dont write mayur!

Hope you guys enjoyed reading it

Please leave your comments behind and click on the like tab!

Love You

Manjari

Edited by SajanRox11 - 11 January 2011 at 7:06am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

khizzmayankthebest-sree-raji02mayur4evrmohit_rockstarrosecutieJaeeDevRathore-BlueSwitch-lakshmi_SGLittleMissWitty358674sweety_urshmayur-ki-diwanimayurg2010karantakiarNirvrithiSIZZZLERkirti123SwaNia_1saniya.x_Arushi_sg-muskaanDhanakZcrazymayurian--jiya--leeseunggilovezarfishanzahidsaduf.SilentPrincesssumonetolubpreety88sreevijayanshruti_luvs_msklove.mayurartisariska_mnartiSwaNia_2SujaLuvsMayurXSilentWishesXshafy_MN--Annu4MayUr---CreativeSoul-Faria.Shafoo-Priti11-felicitysmoak.--Mahima--mysteriousmilliNikki_Titli

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
OMG OMG Manjariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
what a surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a mayur OS- haye u r so sweet and cute

love u so muchhhhhhhhhh

though  it was ur first mayur OS but it was awesome one
just too good
u portrayed mayurs feelings and emotion abt marriage beautifully.........
it was so simple and sweet.
loved it to the core

thanks a lot for writing such a nice
pls do write more

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fariaa70

OMG OMG Manjariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
what a surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a mayur OS- haye u r so sweet and cute

love u so muchhhhhhhhhh

though  it was ur first mayur OS but it was awesome one
just too good
u portrayed mayurs feelings and emotion abt marriage beautifully.........
it was so simple and sweet.
loved it to the core

thanks a lot for writing such a nice
pls do write more

Heyyy THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!
you dont know how much it means to me =))
My First MAYUR OS!
Reallyyy!!!
THANKS !!
Im glad u likedd it!

mjht26 Groupbie
mjht26
mjht26

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
awwww
thanks mk
i luvedit!!!!!!!
it absolutely rocked!!!!!!!!!
waitin for moreWinklol

xoxoxoClapHug

GulaabiAakhein.

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
fantastic os

GulaabiAakhein.

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
nice osWink

GulaabiAakhein.

-BlueSwitch- Goldie
-BlueSwitch-
-BlueSwitch-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
WoW! That was awesome Manjari!
I mean...first MaYur  OS and that too..MINDBLOWING wala!
Keep it up!! :))))

GulaabiAakhein.

Go to top