Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Manjari's OS Gallery--*I love You*(SaJan) (Page 14)

karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Hey awsm manjari,it ws superb.plz plz do rite mre shots like dis. fantastic yar,jus luv it.
luv u
vritika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

No_Comments IF-Sizzlerz
No_Comments
No_Comments

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Manjaaaari . . . Hug
Finally You Came Back With Some OneShots . . . This Was Just SO Amazingly Done !!Clap I Could Imagine Sammy Become Happy & Sad . . . You Are Really On Roll Today . . . Updating You Stories & Now SOO Awesome OneShot . . .Me Feeling SO Teary EyedEmbarrassed I Wanted Such Scenes In Miley Jab Hum Tum :( So Wanted Their Family Reunion !! But Me Feeling Good That You Made My Wish Comes True =)) Hug

Awww . . . My Poor Doll !! Embarrassed 
She Really Has Some Serious Mood SwingsLOL!! But Its Normal; & Me LOVINGG Her !! I Could Imagine Her Looking Adorable & Innocent !! Day DreamingShe Is SOOO Cutee . . . & Samrat Laugh At Her !! How Januable Can This Be ?!! I Can Imagine Her Being In Anger . . .ROFL  But Who Can Be Angry With Sammy LONGG Time ?!! Gunjan Has Really Being Pampered From Her Hubby Embarrassed . . . Shooo Shonaaa  Day Dreaming

Hats Off To YOU For The LAST Scene Clap
Thsi Was Like SOOO Amazingg Written . . . From Start To End !! Samrat Having Panic =( My Poor Booy Ouch Just Imagine Him Beeing Scared Giving Me Goosebumps LOL Anyways Samrat Seeing His Chachmish In Pain Was Really Painfull for Him Naa?!! 
& The Last Scene Was Great !! Awww . . . They Have Baby Girl Day Dreaming Just Like Samrat Wanted & The Last Bit Of The OneShot Was Nyc :) You Really Showed Gunjan's Pale Face & Its Many Who Don't Describe The Happiness Of Mother; But You Did And I LOVEED It !! This Was SOOO Picture PERFECT < 3 ! Day Dreaming 

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJan_Sana4ever

Manjaaaari . . . Hug
Finally You Came Back With Some OneShots . . . This Was Just SO Amazingly Done !!Clap I Could Imagine Sammy Become Happy & Sad . . . You Are Really On Roll Today . . . Updating You Stories & Now SOO Awesome OneShot . . .Me Feeling SO Teary EyedEmbarrassed I Wanted Such Scenes In Miley Jab Hum Tum :( So Wanted Their Family Reunion !! But Me Feeling Good That You Made My Wish Comes True =)) Hug

Awww . . . My Poor Doll !! Embarrassed 
She Really Has Some Serious Mood SwingsLOL!! But Its Normal; & Me LOVINGG Her !! I Could Imagine Her Looking Adorable & Innocent !! Day DreamingShe Is SOOO Cutee . . . & Samrat Laugh At Her !! How Januable Can This Be ?!! I Can Imagine Her Being In Anger . . .ROFL  But Who Can Be Angry With Sammy LONGG Time ?!! Gunjan Has Really Being Pampered From Her Hubby Embarrassed . . . Shooo Shonaaa  Day Dreaming

Hats Off To YOU For The LAST Scene Clap
Thsi Was Like SOOO Amazingg Written . . . From Start To End !! Samrat Having Panic =( My Poor Booy Ouch Just Imagine Him Beeing Scared Giving Me Goosebumps LOL Anyways Samrat Seeing His Chachmish In Pain Was Really Painfull for Him Naa?!! 
& The Last Scene Was Great !! Awww . . . They Have Baby Girl Day Dreaming Just Like Samrat Wanted & The Last Bit Of The OneShot Was Nyc :) You Really Showed Gunjan's Pale Face & Its Many Who Don't Describe The Happiness Of Mother; But You Did And I LOVEED It !! This Was SOOO Picture PERFECT < 3 ! Day Dreaming 

Hii...!!!!!!
OMGG sana! Thanks alot! your reallyy sweeet! Im soo glad you likedd it! I could have written loadz but it was becoming too longg! Nd mostly ppl write it from the mothers POV! but I wrote it from samrats! the happiness and the excitement! And reallyy Thanks a lot for all the compliments!HugHugHug
Nd I Love all the Emo's you used! =))

No_Comments

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karantakiar

Hey awsm manjari,it ws superb.plz plz do rite mre shots like dis. fantastic yar,jus luv it.
luv u
vritika

Hye vrittika! thanks alot! Love you! manjari
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
OMG OMG it was chooo chweet ,one  of the cutest and adorable OS yar Day Dreamingowwww i have on words yar through out whole OS i was smiling seriously i was visualizing samrat in this situation that  sam's expression would be like this gun's expression would be like this gosh u JUSTIFIED THIS OSClap wonderful concept wonderful description wonderful each n every moments in it , starting from his all stuffs for his first baby , yoga class to doctor's appointment to planning for child and finally one angel's entry in his life OMG majanri in first OS u made us more senty with pain then here u made us senty with happiness that our chashmish's samrat became father of little angel thanks for this wonderful OS loved it to the core now can't wait for ur new OS 

Edited by aashizin - 28 December 2010 at 5:31am
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

OMG OMG it was chooo chweet ,one  of the cutest and adorable OS yar Day Dreamingowwww i have on words yar through out whole OS i was smiling seriously i was visualizing samrat in this situation that  sam's expression would be like this gun's expression would be like this gosh u JUSTIFIED THIS OSClap wonderful concept wonderful description wonderful each n every moments in it , starting from his all stuffs for his first baby , yoga class to doctor's appointment to planning for child and finally one angel's entry in his life OMG majanri in first OS u made us more senty with pain then here u made us senty with happiness that our chashmish's samrat became father of little angel thanks for this wonderful OS loved it to the core now can't wait for ur new OS 

Heyy!! Thanks Aashi! Im sooo glad u liked it!!
Love your comment!! thanks!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Nd This time I wanted to write a happy one yaar! thats why wrote this!
 I always wanted this in MJHT!

aashizin

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Awesome Manjari..
Samrat expressing his feeling as a father..
Loved ur os..

GulaabiAakhein.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
res...omg a baby!!!!!!!!1
abhi padti hu!

GulaabiAakhein.

Go to top