Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Manjari's OS Gallery--*I love You*(SaJan) (Page 13)

sweety_ursh Goldie
sweety_ursh
sweety_ursh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
congrats sweety n ousome work....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Alot Guys! =))=))
whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
heyyy manji!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

1stly m vry angry on u...
u said tht u dunno hw 2write an os..den wats dis???
such a wonderful os????? its really better than d os i wrote...really!Tongue
its simply too good.....n d title completely suits dis one!
i loved evry bit of it! each n evry word touched my heart! in short, dis os made me cry!CryCryCryCry
n damn sheena.....i really hate her..AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
uska naam sunte hi my face is like..OuchOuchOuch
since u wrote it 4m gunjan's pov, so i cud imagine wat wud she feel....n later on hw dis incident affected her life! aawww....my poor doll!!!!CryCryCryCry

d ending was simply superb!
although half of d part went as i expected, bt the thing tht later on gunjan marries neil was kinda surprise to me!
u ended it so well!<3<3

in short, u did a splendid job yaa!ClapClapClapClap
do write more.....(n agar agli baar se ye kaha tht u dunno hw 2write os den definately m not gonna leave u)!AngryAngryLOL

love you!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

GulaabiAakhein.

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
awesome os
loved it
thanks 4 da pm
cant wait 2 read more

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

heyyy manji!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

1stly m vry angry on u...
u said tht u dunno hw 2write an os..den wats dis???
such a wonderful os????? its really better than d os i wrote...really!Tongue
its simply too good.....n d title completely suits dis one!
i loved evry bit of it! each n evry word touched my heart! in short, dis os made me cry!CryCryCryCry
n damn sheena.....i really hate her..AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
uska naam sunte hi my face is like..OuchOuchOuch
since u wrote it 4m gunjan's pov, so i cud imagine wat wud she feel....n later on hw dis incident affected her life! aawww....my poor doll!!!!CryCryCryCry

d ending was simply superb!
although half of d part went as i expected, bt the thing tht later on gunjan marries neil was kinda surprise to me!
u ended it so well!<3<3

in short, u did a splendid job yaa!ClapClapClapClap
do write more.....(n agar agli baar se ye kaha tht u dunno hw 2write os den definately m not gonna leave u)!AngryAngryLOL

love you!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Heyy Ria...! Thank You soo soo soo much! Im so glad you liked my first OS so much!
and btw maine kuchh galat nahi bola.. I dont know how to write an OS this was just my first try!!! Well but im glad ki sabko achha laga!
Thanks!
Love youu tooo!
Manjari

whiterose29

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Thoughts About Being A Father

"Gunjaaan... Gunjaaan..." I called... "Jaldii ao naa.." I paused.. "Arrey nahi.. dheere aao!" and I started laughing seeing gunjan come into the living room through the kitchen almost trying to rush... She looked soo adorable.. even more adorable and chubby! She was 9 months pregnant now.. I looked at her and chuckled again.. her weight was 64 kgs!! Hahah! Last week when she checked her weight she froze.. I still remembered her expressions! It was funny.. But I still cant digest the fact that me.. Samrat Shergill was going to become a father! In like days! When she had told me I was happyy! But after that i didnt really realise what it meant! But now, when I see gunjan and even the sonography reports it feels real.. 'our baby' seems real.. It was just so exciting that I cannot help but become a child and then Gunjan's mood swings and she starts screaming "Samrat! Tum kab sudharoge! Ab tum papa banne waale ho tabhi apne aapka dhyaan nahi rakh sakte! Atleast kapre toh sahi jagah par rakha karo!! Aur tumhare baal! Please comb it!" and I keep staring at her running from here to there.. doing all the stuff for me which she was just scolding me for... her angry face and her stomach bulging out!

"Kyaa Haii..! kyun chilaa rahe the?" She went on to ask.. "tumhari dawai ka waqt ho gaya hai! Aur phir abhi doctor ke bhi toh jana hai!!" "maine dawai le li samrat! Aur tum pehle khud ko dekho! Khud nahaya bhi nahi hai subah se.. aur mujhe bula rahe ho! Main ready hoon!!" How was she so perfect! Har cheez sahi waqt par! Aur mujhe kitne achhe tarah se sambhalna! *phew* im sure its a hard task! "Ok main do minute main ready hokar aata hun!" and she frowned at me saying.. "Ryt!" I chuckled and went.. Im sure gunjan would cheer up when she would see my surprise! Well it was supposed to be a surprise but she just understood it.. I was painting a room for our child..! I always wanted a daughter because I love dressing her up and all.. though i know that gunjan would have to do it because I just suck at all this! But still.. hoping its a girl! Well.. if its a boy i wouldnt mind either! I would teach him basketball and I would get another companion to bug gunjan! My favourite pass time.. But still cant stand the fact that there would be another MAN in her life! It sounds funny now but I actually think about all this! Oh now getting back to the room.. I am still working on the furniture! The room is painted.. I am not allowing gunjan to see it until its done ! there is still a week left for her or him to come into this world.. 3rd december is the date predicted.. Im just so excited..

I quickly got ready and went down.. "Do minute" Gunjan said looking at her watch.. It was sarcastic.. I understood that.. I laughed and took her out! I just loved gunjan soo much! I loved everything about her! And the best part was she took care of me even better than my mum used to do.. I just hope I never hurt gunjan... Thats what I fear the most because when she cries her tears tear my heart apart and it gives me pain.. immense pain! I wonder how is she going to bear the labour pain! Im sure Ill be more nervous than she is! She goes for classes everyday.. yoga and meditation! The doctor said its very good.! And once when I had accompanied her I was freaked out! It was so tough! Nd gunjan was pregnant how could she stretch so much! When I tried to stop her I was shown the door.. then from the next day I had to sit outside.. That was mean!

We went to the doctor.. she was damn sweet! She always told me that i was the best husband anyone could have! Im sure she would divorce her husband for me.. I think she has a crush on me! Well everygirl has! Thats because Im Samrat Shergill..! Ok ok.. you know what! I have been spending alot of time with nupur! So you can make out the difference right? "Very good gunjan! Your completely fine.. Your taking very good care of her Mr.Shergill!" the doctor said impressed.. I was just about to say thank you when "hah! Doctor first you should teach him to take care of himself.. he doesnt do a thing! Just sits on the couch and watches his share market rise and drop!" The doctor chuckled and I looked at her embarassed.. "Well.. Mr.shergill you have to be more carefull.. Your going to become a father! Do you know how many responsiblities your going to get?" I wanted to shake my head! But instead i nodded! What responsiblities? Changing Diapers? No way! Gunjan was going to do that! Making them eat their food, homework, teaching manners, teaching them how to walk etc etc.. All that is gunjans job.. what do I have to do? Oh yeaah! Have fun with them! That was my job! And I already rock at it!

At night gunjans mood would be calm and she would ask the maids to make the food.. and would instruct them what all they should put and not put.. Im sure the maids are sick of her now! Everyday she eats the same thing but she tells them each and every step again and again! Gosh! And me.. I have a feast everyday! Sometimes pizza pasta macroni.. yumm! Well sometimes gunjan gets pissed but thats ok! At night she sleeps facing me and I hold her hand! I want to hug her and sleep like we used to go. Before her stomach started to.. you know what i mean! After that she started to say that its uncomfortable..Obviously It would be! Her stomach is jutting out! Whenever I see her I chuckle! But still.. when she's asleep she looks like a baby.. her hand under her head and the other hand in my hand.. her face undisturbed and her hair tied in a ponytail.. that reminds me.. now days gunjan never leaves her hair open! She always ties it up! Whenever I ask her she would tell me that it irritates her! Humphh.. anyway... i am too sleepy so I am just going to sleep!

The next morning was a Sunday.. I didnt have office.. i thought of taking gunjan out for lunch! Everyday we only went to yoga classes and back.. but what happened then.. just shook my world.. LABOR PAIN!!! A week before! OMG! I dont know what to do.. "Samraaaaat! Do somethingg!!!" She screamed.. what shoudl I do! I panicked.. and called mayank!!! He was a dad he would be able to tell me..! "hello mayank gunjan ko labor pain start ho gaya!!!" "Oh! Congrats dude!!" "Samraaat" gunjan screamed..."Mayankk.. ab main kya karooo!!!" "Sammraaat!! Idhar aoooo!!!" she creamed even louder!!... I was panicking.. "Samrat Usee hospital lekar jao aur kyaaa!!!" Oh ok bye! I din even say it just thought about it and cut the line.. I chucked my phone and went to the room.. gunjan was crying in pain.. OMGG!! "Samraaaaat!! What is wrong wid youu!!" she shreikedd..!! I ran without saying anything i picked her up and took her to teh hospital.. mayank and nupur were already there.. the doctor was ready and they took gunjan inside..

I was getting so freaked out! Was I late? I hope the baby is fine! I didnt want to lose it! Mayank came and stood beside me and nupur went to get coffee for us! Well mayank didnt exactly stand beside me he was screaming at me! Which didnt help! "Samrat! Stop it! Stop going up and down the corridor..! its ok! Relax.." "Oh Shut up mayank! Do you remember nupur's first pregnancy!" after that he was quiet! I guess he understood! Well.. he had to..! nd then something which just made me more nervous! Gunjan was screamingg!!! Oh god! What was going on? I hope she was ok! I cant listen to her screaming and then suddenly the tone changing and a baby was screaming! And I turned around to see mayank rumnning to me for a hug!!! I hugged him back! I could hear the baby cryingg! Aww.. but what I didnt get was.. that was it a girl or a boy? The nurse came out with my baby and handed it over in my arms! My arms were shaking! And my eyes were watering! Yeah you heard that right! I was crying! And my baby was staring at me.. "larki hui hai!" the nurse said.. and I felt like jumping! But as she was in my arms I couldnt!.. Then we went in to meet gunjan! That was a surprise though! Her face was pale and dry! All the colour was gone.. She went through so much of pain for our daughter.. her eyes were watery too.. I went and gave her the child.. "isnt she cute?" I said.... "Let me atleast have a look! I told the nurse to show it to you first!" She said.. OMGG i was a father! I cannot believe it! "Gunjan.. im.. im just so thankful to you for such a nice gift!" To this mayank nupur and gunjan all three burst out laughingg! "Samrat! Cant believe YOU have become a father!" mayank said shaking his head... "BY GOD! Yeh toh zaroor isse bigaad dega!" and then finally gunjan.. "Grow up samrat! Your a father now behave like one!" i was just so happy! For the first time i was expressing my happiness by crying! I couldnt believe it.. God had given us the best gift ever! She was an angel from heaven.. her complexion had gone on Gunjan and her eyes were mine.. chocolate brown.. her smile was gone on gunjan.. and her nose was gunjans too! Well.. I had got a yound Chashmish waiting for me! My life was new.. it seemed like a new life.. a new start and A new human being!

Hey Guys! This one was written because everyone was telling me to write something nice and happy-happy! so here it is ! Please comment and tell me how it was..!

Love,

Manjari

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2khizzmohit_rockstaranjali_34ruvyMoNaYaRoX358674zobshehstrings123ammykhanmjhtian94karantakiarsweety_ursh-BlueSwitch-lakshmi_SGvidu87Anjali_12dbr_kmichi_Arushi_itzMYattitudeSwaNia_1saniya.xSIZZZLERagreatperhapsleeseunggiloveAnotherAdmirersadufayesha_80HealMeForeverthejazzgalXDevilsDesireXSwaNia_2-desiresoul-CandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..HSFAShafooAttractiveAdyaDiyaSSoulmate_Sana-Mansi-MoNayaHolicPragNo_Comments-CreativeSoul-XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreammysteriousmilliaashizinfelicitysmoak.jyothi-whiterose29JanuableSanu

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
WOW u have written another one YAYBig smile
Well u know i m so selfish i wanted a SS in this LOLROFL
Don't mind hun desperate soul ROFL
I love this OS so much. Heart
1.It has HAPPY ENDING (I will definitely write one tragedy Evil Smile)
2.It is my favourite "Parenthood".
3.It is from Samrat's POV. He always makes me adore him Blushing Day Dreaming
You made me wanna read more and more!
When i realised that it got over i was like MANJARIIIIIIIIIIIIII!ROFL
Why did it got over?Disapprove *puppy face*
I always wished to see Sajan as parents!Embarrassed Day Dreaming
OMG I love the way u described Gunjan LOL chubby and all AWWIE Embarrassed
OMG poor girl! That must be shocker ShockedI mean 64Kgs ROFL
But how sweet yaar! Samrat's feelings is so touchy! I mean he is gonna become a father! Embarrassed
LOL Gunjan's mood swings hehe! ROFL
Man i can imagine Samrat's condition ROFL
Samrat is so worried how lovely!
Gunjan is damn perfect! Cool
Haha Samrat wants a girl another chashmish awwie he wants to dress her Embarrassed
But the thing that cracked me is he found it weird to have another man ROFL
Like i say in ur ss Samrat is a gr8 father Embarrassed
OMG Gunjan was counting the seconds Shocked ROFL
Aww Samrat is so sweet he was worried about all her pain Day Dreaming
OK now this was cute! Geek
The doctor praising him and he wondering if she has a crush ROFL 
Well does she have?LOL
And Gunjan complaining about him LOL ROFL
Then the yoga and meditation Embarrassed
Poor guy! he was pushed out ROFL
Samrat even decided on his duties and Gunjan's duties LOL
I mean from the way she instructs the maid it shows how much she cares for the babyEmbarrassed
And Samrat he wants to hug her while sleeping but he cant bcoz....ROFL
Ok the labor pain was so sweet and scary! Stern Smile
Poor Samrat he was so freaked out!
Well thank god he managed it!D'oh
And the last part, made me emotional!
Wow I mean the way Samrat reacted as a father Embarrassed
His tears of joy, that is so sweet Manjari!
Thanks for such a lovely OS Manjari Hug Hug Hug
Even words go short to tell how i felt on reading it!
It is the best OS!Hug
And i guess it is one of my longest replies ROFL
Do write more and more and more like this!
Luv ya loads and thanks for the pm Hug

Edited by nishi_sajan - 29 December 2010 at 8:57am

..Enchanteur..

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

leeseunggilove

Go to top