Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anjali_12

Hey Manji,๐Ÿค—

OS was really very different & awesome..It was really very matured & emotional one..It had lot of emotions & feelings & you wrote it so beautifully without losing the essence of it...I was thinking if you can write like a part or two for this story ..It will really  fantastic to read that..Plz its just a suggestion..I know you are very busy with your studies & with other FF's..But I liked the concept of story a lot..Thats why I thought to request you for some more...

Please do write more...

Hi Di!
Thank you soooo much๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Yeah I will see.. The main thing is that the essence was there now.. because
it wasnt over done.. If I continue I'll hv to make it into a love story!
Thats it! But yes will make an attempt.. maybe I could write another part!
Thanks for ur suggestion.. will surely try! Thanks!
Love you
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey manji
loved the os
but the ending made me sad ๐Ÿ˜”
thogugh very nice concept
loved it very much
cont to write more

love ya
tanzeel
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome os....
loved it, though it was a sad one..
can u plz cont it n give it a happy ending.... cant see sajan separated...
thnx 4 d pm..
mjhtian94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
emotional, touching n cute one....
wished sajan were united in d end........
anyways d end was perfect wid d quote.........
Originally posted by: hiiiiiiiiiii

Hey manji

loved the os
but the ending made me sad ๐Ÿ˜”
thogugh very nice concept
loved it very much
cont to write more

love ya
tanzeel

Hii tanzeeel!
Thanks alot! Im so glad that you liked my update!
Love youu tooo!

Originally posted by: SaJan-SaJan

awesome os....

loved it, though it was a sad one..
can u plz cont it n give it a happy ending.... cant see sajan separated...
thnx 4 d pm..

If I write another part the essence of this OS will go dear! Thats why I feel I shouldnt!
Thank youu though!

Originally posted by: mjhtian94

emotional, touching n cute one....
wished sajan were united in d end........
anyways d end was perfect wid d quote.........

Hii..! thanks alot! Im glad u liked it!

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really nice yaar 
 and really touching yaar

lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Manjari, very touching one......you have narrated the story in a very simple manner and the last quote you have mentioned is quite reflecting in your story........superb one.

Hi Friends...

This is My First Monaya OS ever! and yeah the idea is very simple, nothing special!
but still.. hope you enjoy reading! This is How I think MoNaya would spend their valentine's day!

And before I start I would just like to thank Nish [Nishi_Sajan] for helping!

It was a beautiful morning. 'Beautiful' because it was the 14th of February, Valentine's Day. It was beautiful for everyone who were in love. 'Today was an official day when a girl and a boy could flirt and show off their love in public'. That is what Mohit Sehgal thought about Valentine's Day! So I guess That's why he was still asleep. He slept peacefully on his silk bedsheet and had a huge smile on his face. The sunlight was allowed to enter into his room as someone drew the curtains. He groaned and turned to the other side. The girl moved closer and shook him a little from the back.. Mohit made another sound of annoyance and moved a little.. The girl then climbed up on his bed and crawled to him, his back facing her.

She whispered into his ears, "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Yeah, yeah." Was the reply she got.. She shook him spontaneously..

"Mohit..! Common its 10 oclock now get up !!"

"Yeah Sanaya... wait!"

"NOW!" she yelled this time..

Mohit understood she was angry and slowly & Lazily got up and looked at her. Then rubbed his eyes and looked at her again!

"What's wrong Sanaya?"

Sanaya sat on the bed properly and stared at his blank face. Later, when he didn't say anything she asked, " What are we doing for Valentine's Day?"

Mohit looked at her and then looked around thinking what to say..

"Why are you so slow? Haven't you planned anything?" She said getting irritated.

"Sanaya, we will do anything you say, but why are you so annoyed that too early in the morning?!"

"Mohit every 'Couple' does something special on valentine's day.. why not us?"

"because we do something special everyday! This day is only made up by college students to get a chance to flirt Thats all!"

"I know all this mohit!" she exclaimed, "but from the morning, I have been getting calls from friends saying 'Im doing this.. and im doing that!' and when they ask me .. I say I m doing Nothing!"

"ok.. so what do you want to do.." Mohit asked casually!

"Umm.. let me think.."

"You think Ill go change and come till then.." Mohit rose from the bed and yawned once more. And then went into the bathroom..

Sanaya sat on the bed Thinking.. and Thinking.. and Thinking...

"We could go for shopping!!" she said excited, the next moment, "nah! That wont be special!"

"We could go for a date!" ...two seconds later.. "Too common..!"

"Hmm.. maybe go watch a movie?" "No No.. who goes for a movie on Valentine's day!"

And by the time she was debating with herself mohit came out of the bathroom..

"breakfast?" he asked..

"yeah.. ask your servant to make it na!" She said.. still thinking about What to do.

"he has gone home, his dad is ill..!"

"Oh! Thats sad.. then how will you make breakfast?"

"What is there to make? I will just get milk and cornflakes and toast some bread! What say?"

"ok fine.. I am very hungry though.."

"Wait here.."

Sanaya waited and thought..

"maybe we could go visit some friends?!" ... "No No.. Valentine's day is for couples!"

"What should we do.. god! It never takes so much time to think on normal days! But today is Valentine's day!!"

"Sanaya!! Come to the table!" mohit called out.

Sanaya got up and went to the table.. Mohit was very neat and clean. He had everything ready! She sat next to him and he asked, "So what are we doing today? Did you think about it?"

"I dont know.. I cant think of anything special.."

"So lets just stay at home and watch TV!"

"What? NOO"

"Oh Common Sanaya! That would be special, we alwasy go out for parties and dinners!"

"No Mohit.. think of something.."

The next ten minutes they spent in thinking and eating but their breakfast was over and they had still not decided what to do! They ended up going to the living room and switching on the TV!

"Ok I think its not special after all.." sanaya said dully.

"yeah.. maybe valentine's day isnt anything great afterall!" mohit said making a point!

"Fine. Lets just stay at home then.."

Mohit switched on the Tv. He went to his favourite sports channel and started watching cricket.. Sanaya shook her head in disbelief.

"Mohiitt!! I am here too..! I hate cricket!"

She snatched the remote and switched on Star world.. How I met your mother was being aired and sanaya's eyes were fixed on the screen.. After watching less than five minutes mohit declared,

"Not this! Its so dumb!"

"No. It Is Not!" She said.

He tried to take the remote from her hands and she held it tight. He was trying to tickle her and take the remote and she hit him with the pillows. They both laughed hard and finally ended up seeing 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham' which was coming on TV. While watching sanaya snuggled into mohits arms and mohit smiled looking at her. By the end of the movie they both were tired and stretched. It was almost 1! And they wanted lunch!

"Mohit should I make lunch?" Sanaya asked.

"You want to make lunch?" mohit asked, as calm as ever.

"Yeah.. any problem?" Sanaya said.

"No no.. Go ahead.. i'll help you!"

"Great. Come!"

They both went into the kitchen and Sanaya kept asking where the spices were kept and what to do next. And mohit looked at her blankly.

"You should know all this! I don't enter this kitchen to do anything except tell Chhotu what to cook!"

"Mohit this is YOUR house! You should know what is kept where!"

"No..  I dont need to know!" mohit exclaimed.

"Ok fine! Then Find It!" she almost yelled again.

"Ok relax Sanaya, Main dhoondta hoon."

Mohit went around the whole kitchen finidng the spices and vegetables and dropped many things and Sanaya started yelling at him again. Mohit was looking in a cabinet for sugar when sanaya came and tapped on his back. mohit turned around.

"Did you get it?"

"Im searching Sanaya."

Sanaya stood next to him.. there was a huge container of powder in front of the sugar. Mohit went to remove it when it slipped and all the powder fell on them..

Little fell on sanaya's dress and she started to scream at mohit..

"Mohit! You can't do anything properly na."

And she looked up in anger and then burst out laughing. The whole power was on mohit's face. He looked like a white ghost! Sanaya laughed hard holding her stomach. Mohit also laughed looking at sanaya! And they both returned to make lunch.. mohit had to take a bath again while sanaya set the table..

"Mohit! the table is ready. How long will you take?" she said knocking at the door!

"You want to come in and help?!" mohit called out from the bathroom.

Sanaya chuckled, blushed and went back to check on the food. Mohit came out and stood in front of the mirror combing his 'most precious' Hair! The food was becoming cold and so sanaya went in to check. She saw mohit standing and styling his hair! She went from the back and spoiled his style by messing his whole hair with her hands and she started laughing. Mohit turned around and did the same thing with sanaya. she tried to hit him back but that didnt work. Her whole hair was messed up and so was her dress. They finally sat at the table and sighed. They started to eat their food and praise each others work.... like  "Mohit! The Salad is yumm..!" sanaya said."Even the pasta is really good sanaya!" Mohit appreciated. But the truth was that they both sucked at it! The pasta had alot of tomato peury and the salad had extra salt and pepper! But because they made it together they enjoyed eating it too!

And now they went to their favourite place at mohit's house. The balcony where they always sit. They both rested on pillows and the cool breeze was soothing. Sanaya snuggled up in mohit's arms and mohit held her tight against his chest. Sanaya looked up at him.

"Today wasnt that bad after all!" she exclaimed.

"I know.. I guess somethings are best unplanned! This was truly something special we did, which we dont really do much."

"Yes! Absolutely, What would you have done without me!"

"Dont ask sanaya. I could have slept all day, not have a bath EVEN ONCE! And enjoy the day watching cricket!" he joked..

"MOHIT!" she hit him with the pillow behind her and mohit hit her back with another pillow. They fought and laughed for a long time!

"Sanaya, Why is your nose so small?" mohit asked teasing her in the middle of the pillow fight! "Because yours is veryy BIG!" Sanaya got back at him!. "Oh please mine is normal!" Mohit said.. "right.. look at yourself in the mirror!" Sanaya said showing him a mirror. "Oh god! Im looking so hot and handsome. Ain't I?" Mohit said admiring himself. "No one would say that when I am with you!" Sanaya said turning to mirror to look at herself. "You mean to say you are beautiful?" Mohit said as if about to laugh. "Obviously! Dont you agree?" Sanaya asked.

"Well i hate to admit but yes.. you are, Gorgeous!" mohit said admiring his sanaya standing and checking herself out in the mirror!

"Well ..even I hate to admit, but you look drop dead handsome mohit!"

"Aww... Sanaya!" Mohit said hugging her.. "Mohit..!" she hugged back!

At the end of the day these two were together and they both realised one thing. That if they are together than everyday is special and everyday is valentine's day.. the day started as a very boring one because they were trying to make it perfect and the moment they forgot about all of it, it was perfect in its own way. They got to spend time with each other alone the whole day. And they even enjoyed soooo much! Wasn't that called a PERFECT Valentine's day?

Please Rate & Comment

Love,

Manjari..

Edited by SajanRox11 - 13 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome.. well it's true.. 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Amazinggg OneShot !! ๐Ÿ˜ Could Imagine The Scenes . . .๐Ÿ˜ณ Seriouslyy Small Thingss In Their Lyf Made Their Day SO SPECIAL !! โค๏ธ Awww ๐Ÿ˜ณLooking Forward For More Of Your OneShots < 3 !!๐Ÿค—