Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey manjari it was so beautiful written OS πŸ‘ u described one sided love so well , seriously i loved this OS to the core , sometimes first love always dig big mark in ur heart which u never forget may be after realizing his missing session samrat would feel her love but its like one ray hope for her to wait for him everyday everytime i wish they would meet once , btw i think u should continue this OS i love it may be give us its seond part as well πŸ˜› and thanks for pm 
358674 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its soooo sooooooo soooooooooo nice
very nice
actually its amazing..... awesome.... excellent.... mind-blowing....
superb
outstanding 
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Manjiri OMG!! Wow!! what an awesome Os,Just simply SuperbπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘...Very well  and beautifully written  storyπŸ‘..........Ur Os Made me cry😭....the story was so emotional n mindblowing that I had tears in my eyes while reading the End...........😭........Perfect piece of workπŸ‘πŸΌ...........U described one sided love very well......

The last lines of Ur Os by Rabindranath Tagore are just too beautifull n I agree with Him when he says ----"
We Cling with both arms to false hope, refusing to believe the weightiest proofs against it, embracing it with all our strength. In the end it escapes, ripping our veins and draining our hearts blood; until, regaining consciousness, we rush to fall into snares of delusion all over again"........* -- Rabindranath Tagore. ....Right said ....One sided love really hurts a lot.......when a person is in love with another person and if that love is one-sided this kind of love really gives lots of pain and hurts a lot as we never let go off false hopes that one day a person whom we love may fall in love with us and will be ours for ever.....even though a person who is in one-sided love with another person knows the truth that he is just Clinging on 2 false hope but he/she still keeps on clinging 2 false happiness and falls deeper n deeper into darkness and dellusion....as accepting that he/she is in one-side love and another person may never love him/her will hurt thats why he/she clings on to hope and falls into dellusion........and due 2 this when another person whom  we are in one-sided love with leaves it ripes our veins and drains everything in us...............one-sided love really gives lots of pain n tears the other persons heart who has fallen in One-sided love with another human being.....

Once again amazing and beautifull n Fabulous Os.........very well written........The description of One-sided love by U Manjiri is really Good.....Superb work dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..........

And one more thing why r u ending the story here why not make 2nd part of OS   and then end it or Better Make an SS out of this story ............As story idea is really nice😊....

Love
Gunjan😊.....

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

I knew this was coming! πŸ˜³ U made me cry!

Argh yaar i was crying the whole time moreover when i know that wat is going to happen!Awesome OS. You wrote it so well! The feelings were perfectly shown and you did a wonderful work! I wish sajan were united well anyways I guess they were destined to be seperate  in this OSπŸ˜† The lines of RT did touch me😳 If u can write a sequel for this OS plz πŸ˜³
keep writing more OS! πŸ€—

😲😲 U Edited Your Comment 😲😲
That is my reaction yaaar! really!
Anyway Thank You! Im very glad that you liked it!
Sorry to make you cry!
Yeah! those are my favourite lines!⭐️
Well.. im thinking abt it!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: karantakiar

heyyy dear must sayyy ddd os ws vrryyy vryyy niceeee.
it ws vryyyyy different dear,really like d osssss swtyyyyyyyyyyyy😊

plzzzzzzzzz do rite more ossssssssss dear

luv uuu
vritika

Hi Vrittika!πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you so muchπŸ˜‰
Im very happy that u liked it!
Originally posted by: RadhikaBhushan

omg u made me cry..................

superbbbbbbbbbbbb...................

πŸ˜•U cried?
Im sorry!😳 But Thanks a Ton!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: sreelu.januable

hi manjariπŸ˜ƒ...........this a very cute,awesome nd different osπŸ‘................it brought tears in my eyes😭..................update it soon yarπŸ˜”.............cant wait anymore.😍.........luv u dear❀️............πŸ€—

Hii Sreelu! Thanks alot hun! πŸ˜ƒ Im very glad that u liked itπŸ˜‰ and yeah.. It is kinda touchy! Love you tooo!😳
Originally posted by: aashizin

hey manjari it was so beautiful written OS πŸ‘ u described one sided love so well , seriously i loved this OS to the core , sometimes first love always dig big mark in ur heart which u never forget may be after realizing his missing session samrat would feel her love but its like one ray hope for her to wait for him everyday everytime i wish they would meet once , btw i think u should continue this OS i love it may be give us its seond part as well πŸ˜› and thanks for pm 

Hi Aaashi!⭐️ Thanks for the lovely comment.. Well i will think abt the second partπŸ˜•πŸ˜•Im very busy now! I will probably write it as a second OS! Lets see.. but thanks alot for all the compliments! THANKS! Love ya!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

omgggggggggggggggggg

awwwww gunjun made me cry
what happened to u dear???
everything fine na
second time a sad story???

ok
amazinggggggggggggggggggggg
outstandingggggggggggggggg
superbbbbb
fantasticcccccccc

u r roxstar
brillaintly written
beautifully presented
enjoyed reading it from starting till end
was reallyyyyyyyyy sweet n cuteeeeeeeeee

u know na
u r a fab writer
so no need to appreciate u more
amazing story libe
different
n sweeeetly presented

the line take me with u
awwwwwwwwwwww
was the best
omggggggggg
gonna cry over there

very well written
hats off

do write more sooooooooooooooooooooooon
Originally posted by: 358674

its soooo sooooooo soooooooooo nice

very nice
actually its amazing..... awesome.... excellent.... mind-blowing....
superb
outstanding 
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

hey Nisha! πŸ˜ƒThanks a lotπŸ˜‰ For all the lovely compliments😳