Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

omggggggggggggggggggggggg...manjiiiiiiiiiiiiiii its  super cute...lol samrat will be samrat..he fins gunjan funny in every condition!

loved it manji..its sssooooooooooooooooooo refreshing!...

Hey Devyani! Thank youu sooo much! Im soo glad you likedd it!
Originally posted by: adeenrocks

Muah πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯³πŸ₯³its time for party yaar Samrat n Gunjan r now parents Yipeeeeeeee

Manji ab kiya bolon tujhay ??????????/🀒🀒kiya cheez ho tum Miss Born writer ...I love U yaar ❀️

Hey Adeen! LOL! yeah! Well Thanks! Im glad you liked it! Love youu too!
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

Wowwwww dear it was simply awesome'......could identify with each & every character'..it's indeed the most wonderful feeling in the world..i wish we could see something of this sort on mjht nevertheless life saviors like you are a blessing to us sajan starved people..i miss them terribly'..i have always wanted to see the kind of father sam would make on the show''..whenever I think of sajan as parents  I remember saif & rani in hum tum where they watch their baby for the first time & saif goes on to declare if any guy dares to flirt with his daughter he's had it from him.........i see sam behaving in a similar fashion...very possessive dad for whom his kid will mean the world.'I am off to sajan land .thanks''

Hey Sonu! Thanks a lot! im so happy you likedd it! Yeah! Even I wanted to see sajan as parents par woh kabhi nahi hua.. =(( But well.. when FFs are there then why miss anything! LOL!
Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Manjariii a want a HUGEE/MASSIVE JHAPPI from you
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you soooooo muchhh for writing this OS, it was the CUTEST OS ive ever read ! I SO wanted somthing like this in MJHT, was waiting for it to happen but unfortunately but thank you soooo muchhh for writing this πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— !

This was seriously AWESOME, AMAZIIINGGGG ! As soon as i read the title i knew what it would be about, i could imagine Gunji with that stomach man she looked shoooo cute spc when you described her being angry πŸ˜†, and Sam wanting a girl cuz he can't stand another MAN in his chashmish's life 🀣🀣 .. How sweet !

Then, the Doctor bit Sam saying i bet she'd divorce her hubby for me🀣 ! Everything was sooo soooo beautiful, this is indeed the best feeling one could have ! And Gunjan's mood swings πŸ˜† it happens it happens ! Then aww he can't hug her at night, her stomach comes in between 🀣 !

And, finally they had a daughter 😳 ! How adorable !

Manjariiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ€—πŸ€—, i LOVED every single bit of this OS it was the CUTEST thing ever your wrote it sooo beautifully .. Please write moreeee !

& Thank you for the PM πŸ€—

Heyy...! Thanks a lot dear! Well dont know your name.. but reallyy ur compliments mean alot! im glad you like my OS! CUTEST OS! LOL! thanks! I just wanted to make it funny and happy because everyone complains that I write too many tragedies!
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Hailaaaaaaaa......!! 😍 😍 😍 😍 ☺️   Such an adorable OS manji... ☺️  Loved it.. πŸ‘  It was shooooo  shooo cute... ☺️ ☺️ ❀️ 

Keep writing more... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

Hey Sumi! thanks a ton! Im glad you likedd it! 😳
Originally posted by: AttractiveAdya

AWWWW!

It  was  so  bloody  Cute!:D
Samrat  was  like  so  damn  sweet!!
I  wish  MJHT  would  have  had  this  scene!! 😍
Finally  a   happy  OS!!
You  wrote  well  as  usual!
do  write  many  more!

Luv  Adya! πŸ€—

Hii Adzi! thanks alot! I know all u guys complain that i write too many tragedies! LOL!
So here! A happy OS! Love ya!
SoniRita thumbnail
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggg manjari wat an OS dear oh god i jst loveeeeeeeeeeee it it was so damn cuteeeeeeeee man i always wished to see dis in MJHT n here i m reading dis OS my wish came true atleast i can imagine sammy being father n gunji having all mood swings n all hehe n awww sammy always wanted a baby gal awwww he even painted room according to baby gal room awww how adorable n hehehe poor sammy he cant love her in nite or i should say hug her in nite awwww hehe n finally in last dey had adorable baby gal awwww beautifully written dear u r such a amazing writer u rock gal want more OS lol
Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggg manjari wat an OS dear oh god i jst loveeeeeeeeeeee it it was so damn cuteeeeeeeee man i always wished to see dis in MJHT n here i m reading dis OS my wish came true atleast i can imagine sammy being father n gunji having all mood swings n all hehe n awww sammy always wanted a baby gal awwww he even painted room according to baby gal room awww how adorable n hehehe poor sammy he cant love her in nite or i should say hug her in nite awwww hehe n finally in last dey had adorable baby gal awwww beautifully written dear u r such a amazing writer u rock gal want more OS lol

Hey Anu Sis!! thanks Alot yaaaar! Lovee youuu!!
Im sooo glad you liked it!
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesomeeeee os manjari loved it awww sammy couldn't believe he became a father  do write more
ammykhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
such an adorable os
loved it.
really nice n cute
do write more os
thx 4 the pm