Miley Jab Hum Tum

Manjari's OS Gallery--*I love You*(SaJan)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 67

Page 1
Page   of 67
Page 2 Page 67

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hi Guys!

Well here Is My First OS gallery! Let me tell you'll I have never written an OS before.. My first Try.. I hope I dont suck that much! Actually I have tried writing before but it didnt turn out too good..
Well.. I have gathered up some courage to open this so you guys have to help me improve!
I was only able to open this because of Nisha [Nishi_sajan]
She encouraged me alot..! Thanks Nisha!!

Well Im pretty happy I opened a gallery on my own! I promise ill write OS's so that i mprove!
i will try and write both mayur and sajan Os's.. well i have started with a sajan OS!

I hope you like my first one! Big smileBig smile

Love You,
Manjari..Embarrassed

@everyone who wants me to PM them please add me to your buddy list and comment!

Edited by Manjari1104 - 28 January 2012 at 11:56pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

khizzmohit_rockstarMoNaYaRoXruvy..Mehak..strings123ammykhan358674valliyahsaniya.xSIZZZLER-Goof-Anjali_12dbr_kmichiitzMYattitude--softyy--SwaNia_1gunurlove1gunjan7..Ambika..SandCastle.love.mayurartisariska_mnartithejazzgalAnotherAdmirer-desiresoul-SwaNia_2SM_317..Enchanteur..--Annu4MayUr--HSFA..-Ayesshhaa-..XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamar_sajan4evrKaSh-Maneet-FanShafoo-CreativeSoul--nautankidollz-aashizinBainganwhiterose29sweetMonayaSanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manjari's OS Gallery--*I love You*(SaJan)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

EveryOne Who wants To be PMed Please add me to your buddy list and comment! =))

Thank Youu..
Manjari

Edited by SajanRox11 - 28 December 2010 at 5:25am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

kandy_blossommjht26anjali_34mohit_rockstar..Mehak..MoNaYaRoXstrings123ammykhansweety_urshvalliyahsaniya.xSIZZZLER-Goof-1gunjan7itzMYattitude--softyy--SwaNia_1Anjali_12HealMeForeverAnotherAdmirerlove.mayurarti-desiresoul-SwaNia_2XDevilsDesireX..Ambika..SandCastle.pakpearlHSFAXSilentWishesX.VanishingDream-CreativeSoul--Priti11-samratrocksaashizinsweetMonayaSanu

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

--Index--

SaJan    
1.  Heart-Broken  --- Pg 1
2. The thoughts Of being a Father --- Pg 13
3. Chashmish --- Pg 28
4. A New Bond --- Pg 38
5. Happily Ever After.. --- Pg 46, 47.
6. A mistake for life --- Page 51
7. I Love Youu --- Page 60
8. Feeling Of Being In Love --- Pg 64

MoNaya
1. A Normal Valentine's Day --- Pg 46

MaYur
1. Getting Married --- Pg 22

SaYank
1. Two And A Half Men - 1  --- Pg 56

Edited by Manjari1104 - 05 February 2012 at 1:41am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzmjht26mohit_rockstaranjali_34..Mehak..MoNaYaRoXsweety_ursh358674strings123itzMYattitude--softyy--SwaNia_1saniya.xdbr_kmichiXDevilsDesireX-desiresoul-love.mayurartiSandCastle.snowwhite28HSFA..Enchanteur..XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamsamratrockswhiterose29sweetMonayaSanu

Kiely

IF-Rockerz

Kiely

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
manji love u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged

HEART-BROKEN

I was alone.. 34 and married.. But yet alone.. My life was over that very day.. I was just breathing since then.. that day.. May 21st 1999! That day my entire life changed.. and my soul it was destroyed.. rather it was finished.. this was only a body.. who ate and was breathing.. That dayEarly morning..  I woke up in his arms.. Samrat.. I smiled looking at his face. He looked so handsome so gorgeous. Till yesterday he was my best friend and today a new relationship..! this was soo not expected.. He just broke up with his girlfriend yesterday! And now he was with me.. I shut my eyes and remembered last night.. all the moments came back..

It was 11pm and I opened the door to see him standing there.. I was shocked. He was supposed to go to the disco with his friends.. I didnt go because I feel very uncomfortable in places like that. I looked at him confused.. "Samrat what are you doing here?" I asked.. He looked into my eyes and I felt something was wrong with him.. "Ok, come in first! Please!" I said holding his hand and pulling him in.. He came in with his blank face.. I took him to my room and gave him water.. "Samrat, Kya hua?" I asked, curious to know! He said nothing. Just hugged me tightly! I hugged him back, trying to comfort him! He was crying! I have never seen SAMRAT cry! Out of all people.. Nd obviously I was in love with him. It was almost a year and he never realised it.. My heart was thudding loudly seeing his condition! What was wrong.?! I was so confused!

Finally, an hour later he told me that Sheena (his girlfriend) was actually cheating on him! He said he loved her whole heartedly and that Bitch.. she was dating someone else.. Samrat saw her dancing with someone in RGs and they were soo close.. they even KISSED in public.. Samrat was heart broken and he made a scene out there.. I could see the pain in his eyes.. he was just so heart broken.. I couldnt see him like that.. i wiped his tears with my hand.. "Samrat Woh tumhare layak hi nahi thi.." "Gunjan.. Im sorry!" Samrat said sobbing. "No samrat its Ok.!" I know how he felt! He didnt need to apologize..! "No gunjan! Its Not! You have always been there for me and I didnt trust you when you told me about sheena!" He was breaking down! "No samrat! Its completely ok. Dont say that! You dont need to say sorry!" Samrat just hugged me again.. "Your very nice chashmish.." Now he was back to the baby samrat! And then when we were so close I realised that he was drunk! He wasnt in his senses.. No wonder he was crying so much..

And After that what happened was just like a dream.. Samrat kissed me, my cheeks, my hand, my eyes, and my lips.. His touch always sent a shiver down my spine and I was lost. It was just not real.. everything was so sudden.. It was as if he controlled me and I moved and sighed as his lips touched my body.. I was just still.. My heart thudded loudly and he hands carressed his hair and back..  He was very depressed and furious at sheena.. I could feel that by his grip! He held me so tightly in his arms.. He just kept saying "I love Youu.." And I enjoyed it! He was so warm and I could feel his breathe against my skin. My arms started to ache as his grip tightened.. I kept shifting as it became uncomfortable.. and after then we slept..It was so peaceful to be with him and he

And now he was sitting next to me... I got up form the bed.. Ouch! My arms were aching! For god knows what reason.. i went to the bathroom and then I realised.. My arms were bruised. Ouch! Samrat was very angry yesterday and drunk! So obviously he wasnt in his senses.. he always told me I should roam about with a 'Handle with care' label.. that always made me laugh... At the moment, my happiness had no boundaries.. the words still echoed in my ears.. 'I love You!'But what if he didnt—No.. that wont be the case i though! It cant happen! I went down and made breakfast for him.. I didnt realise I was humming a song! I never did that! Why did the air feel different today!! I just took his breakfast and disprin water and went up..

When I went upstairs I saw him awake... He was sitting on the bed with his head on his hands.. Ouch! Im sure it hurt! "Disprin!" I said giving him the glass.. He looked up at me.. "When did I come here?" he asked while taking the glass from my hands.. I was speechless.. My fear came true.. He didnt remember a thing! I was taken aback by his comment.. He had no idea what happened last night.. he tried to recall.. "You broke up with sheena last night.." was all i said.. I thought i would cry! But some how I couldnt! Something stopped me.. tears werent coming out.. "What? Oh.. yes! Gunjan, Im SOO sorry! I know i should have trusted you! Your my best friend—"I..ts.. ok.." My voice was shaky.. I went out of the room immediately.. I couldnt look at him.. I just couldnt.. WHAT THE HELL! What should I do now.. should I tell him.. or—he came out.. he came towards me.. shit.. his eyes looked confused and he stared at me.. and I looked down.. i would never be able to look into his eyes.. "gunjan last nite.. I.. I did that didnt I?" pointing towards my bruised hand.. I looked at them.. they were almost greenish black now.. "Umm.. its.. its.. ok.." I said. Well I doubt he heard that.. his eyes just widened.. "Shit! Damn IT! Crap! Holy Shit! Im sorry gunjan.. I .. I crossed my limits last night.. I know.." he said shaking his head.. Did he know what happened? Had he remembered everything? Could he recall.. "Sam..ra..t.. ...wha..t.." I couldnt speak..  din even know what to say..!! "gunjan! Im sorry! I know sorry is not what i should be saying.. but .. but.. I didnt want to hurt you! I cant lose a friend like you! Last night was a mistake.. I know— "Samrat Pleasee!!!" tears trickled down my cheeks.. Did he have to say that! That thing which he just called 'mistake' was my truth! I loved him for GODSAKE! And he just called all that a mistake.. DaMn It He SlEpT WiTh Me!!! What did he think of himself! 'MISTAKE!' I was sooo angryy.. but it came out as tears.. I couldnt tell him a word.. My heart was in small pieces.. It was all shattered.. "Chashmish.. please.. dont cry! I cant see those tears in your eyes.." I cried even harder after he said that.. JUST GO! I wanted to scream out loud.. He lifted his hands to wipe my tears.. "Dont Touch Me!!!" I screamed.. I dont know why.. I couldnt bear it.. I ran into my room and locked it!

How would I stay alive.. what would I do..! Why.. Why did you do this to me samrat! WHYY!!! He banged on the door pleading me to open it! I couldnt even get up from my bed.. "Chashmish Open the door... Chashmish Please.. Open the Door! We can talk gunjan! Dont do this.." I was numb.. i couldnt think.. my brain stopped functioning.. I couldnt hear what samrat said.. I couldnt take it! I had bared it for One year! He had a girl friend and he didnt love me.. but after yesterday.. how could I face him.. I was in my senses.. Why did I do that! The Man I loved thought it was all a mistake.. Then suddenly i felt someone touching my arm.. shaking it.. the shocking part was my arms didnt hurt anymore.. or rather I couldnt feel the pain at all.. I looked up slowly and saw that it was samrat! I could hear him once again.. "Chashmish.. I know We made a huge mistake! But it doesnt need to go out! We could just keep it to these four walls.. Im sorry! I was out of my senses... But you.. why didnt you say somethinG! Why didnt you stop me..?? WHY!" Wao.. Now blame it on me.. Well.. somewhere it was my fault!  Why did i love samrat! Why did i fall for him! How could I even think he would like me..! "Bolo Chashmish.. Say Something God DamnIt!!!" he practically shook me.. "What ? what should I say? Mistake.. it was a mistake right! So? What should I say?" I was blank.. my voice was low.. what did he want me to say??!! "Thats all you have to say abt yesterday?" He asked.. kinda shocked be my response.. "What else samrat? Im sorry.. I should hv.." my voice broke and tears came out once more.. No Gunjan! Dont waste your tears.. dont cry! No one cares.. this world will not give a damn to your tears.. and Samrat.. He doesnt even know why your crying! "Dont.. dont cry! Please.. ill never be able to forgive myself." He said.. "Even me... Never.." "but why didnt you stop me..!" I stood up and walked away.. "Answer ME!" he shook me once again and this time pressed the bruise.. "Ouch!" I said under my breathe.. He left my hand.. "TELL ME!" "Samrat! Nothing.. please.. bunk it.." "No Gunjan I Cant!! You Have to tell me! Why are you crying! Did I say something last night..." The three words kept echgoing in my head again... 'I Love You!'.... "Yes.. you said.. you said.. that you love me.." "WHAT?!" he sat on the bed.. Why was I here! I felt like dying at the moment! "Samrat.. its ok.. I – I was about to tell him.. "NO Gunjan! I am a jerk. I know you will never ever talk to me again.. I have hurt youu.. I have insulted our friendship..I broke your trust! But again ... why didnt you stop me gunjan..." "BECAUSE I LOVE YOUU!!! I have always loved youu!!!" And I started crying again..I had no other option. I could see that my life was over! It was the end of me.. I knew samrats answer.. He didnt love me... he never loved me.. He just stared at me blankly and I looked away.. I just went away... I ran from the room into the bathroom.. and I shut the door.. What would samrat say now.. I knew he was shocked too.. And he had all the reason to be. He tried to talk to me hat time but the only thing i said was.. "Go Away! And let me LIVE!" I could hear his shaky voice saying sorry! I didnt want to hear a sorry! I didnt want to hear anything! "Just Go Away Samrat! It isnt YOUR Fault!!" I screamed on the top of my voice.. and he went away..

After that day I never talked to him! College was already over.. and I went to morena after that.. I never heard from him again either.. it was just over.. Our Friendship and our never existing love .. That one day changed our life.. I was married to neil who loved me alot.. but i still feel guilty as i had ruined his life too.. I was just a machine.. who did everything people wanted me to do... but i had no feelings.. I never cried.. it was as if all my tears were over after that period.. It was just a lifeless machine left back...

Hey Guys Please comment! this was just a random OS.

I hope it was an OS... I mean I hope it wasnt incomplete!

please tell me as its my first time!

Ill be waiting for comments!

Love,

Manjari

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2khizzGrace7391prachi.kajenmjht26mohit_rockstar..Mehak..anjali_34ruvySajan_EktahbkumarMoNaYaRoXsweety_urshammykhanzobshehstrings123358674Nirvrithimjhtian94crazymayurian1gunjan7sg-muskaangunurlovedbr_kmichiMeghAn_AnYaFanitzMYattitude-Goof-SwaNia_1SIZZZLERsariska_mnartiHealMeForeverSwaNia_2yumnakapoorthejazzgalSujaLuvsMayurXDevilsDesireX..-Surabhi-..-desiresoul-..Enchanteur..pakpearlShafoo-Priti11--nautankidollz-AttractiveAdyaDiyaSsamratrocksXSilentWishesX.VanishingDream..-Ayesshhaa-..CandYlicious_SNo_Comments-CreativeSoul-Neelambari..aashizinBaingandobrevagasmswhiterose29sweetMonayaSanu

.VanishingDream

IF-Sizzlerz

.VanishingDream

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingadd me

**edited*

hey manjiHug,
yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy me firstPartyDancingDancingDancing
im finally unreserving my res....tum jaanti hoo mein kitni lazy hoon unres karne meinOuch....this time i didn't want to upset uHug
Congo manji for ur new OS galleryPartyDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
yaar mein already naach rahi thiDancingDancingDancing...ab yeh khush khabri sunkar aur bhi naach ne lagi hoonDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingsach mein dancing doll bangayi hoonDancingDancingDancing
u know as always i like to give detailed comment ..so im doing it now also ..i hope u won't get bored with itOuch
Coming to ur first OS:
the title is superb as usual....ur good in naming yaarThumbs Up..it totally suits ur OS very much......
u know that always  read ur ffs n ss bus comment nahi karpathiOuch....when i saw ur title i was surprised that it is a sad one as ur always full of life n write happily this was little shocking ..but wat i thought doesn't seem to be true.....it was outstandingClap....as i read the first part ..it was amazing....i loved the way u wrote it in her POV...the way it was recounted is just amazingClap....the first two lines were a lot sad Cry..poor gunjanCry..yaar mein sach mein gunjan bangayi phirseCry...gunjan describing sam wasBlushing...haaye the first four paragraphs were superb..so romanticBlushing....samrant n sheena datingAngry...i hate sheena u know thatWink.....poor sammy par gunjan haina uske heartbreak door karne ke liyeWink....acha huwa sheena aur RV ka setting karwadiya tuneROFL...samrat loves gunjan but he didn't realise itShocked..he is totally a dhakkanD'oh....the romantic scenes were toh hayeeeeeeeeeBlushing .....mein sajan ke dreamland mein khogayeeSilly.....coming to the morning poor gunjan she was so hopefulDisapprove....it was soo sadCry..n samrat thought it as a mistakeOuch...poor gunjanCry..bahut emotional banadiya tune mujheCry.....i don't know y i got confused at one endD'oh...agar tune is OS mein Sam ki POV bhi add karti it would have been completeApprove..i don't mean it was incomplete but u know thoda aur acha hota ...but it was a really perfect oneHugim sorry if i hurt uOuch..i hated gun being in such a stateOuchCry.......OMG gun married Neil...i don't know y i hate her for not understanding samOuch....usse ek baar sam ki baat maanleni chahiye thiCry....par im sorry if i hurt u ..bas u know i hate sam getting hurt or someone hating himCry......totally this was a beautiful OSEmbarrassed....i surpsrised this is ur first oneShocked.....i hope this much big essay is enough for uTongue
n do i need to tell u to add me in ur pm listErmm.....i hope notEvil Smile....do write more..i would love to read more OS's on our Januable SajanEmbarrassed..n thanx for the pm!!!Hug

Luv ya
dancing dollHugDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Edited by deepti_mohit - 27 December 2010 at 6:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-pakpearl

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
its soooooooooooooooo mast yaar
congo n add me too :)

-BlueEyes-

XSilentWishesX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentWishesX

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Congo on your gallery Manjari Party 
I m so happy! YAY Big smile Big smile
Seriously you write so well and i love all your works Day Dreaming
I love the title Broken Heart LOL It really suits this os!
*Phew* with heavy heart i read it finally!Big smile
Wat to say! It is an amazing piece Manjari!
I LOVE it Stern Smile HeartThank god i read it!Embarrassed
Since it is from Gunjan's POV I will write only from her view LOL
Ok now first half is my fav!LOL Blushing Blushing Blushing 
It was damn romantic and emotional!
So Samrat loves Gunjan but why doesnt he realise it? D'oh
And  I HATE SHEENA!Big smile
I can imagine how Gunjan  felt!Stern Smile
The next day she was hoping for a new start but who would have ever thought that fate holds end to all her happiness that day!
Aww poor doll! She is a living corpse! Disapprove
I can never imagine Gunjan in pain like this!
I feel so horrible for her! Unhappy
And she married Neil? Shocked OMG I wont say anything about it!Approve
Poor Gunjan!  She has lost all her emotions!
Ok Manjari it is really a great OS. 
I would definitely love to read it from Samrat's POV Embarrassed
Thanks for the pm and hoping to read more of yours Hug

Edited by nishi_sajan - 27 December 2010 at 12:59am

-BlueEyes-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top