Dill Mill Gaye

tv celeb rankings stuck!!!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
the television celebrity  rankings have stuck .....it has not been changed this week .....apne pyaare ksg ko no.4 per dekhane se bada dard aur kya ho sakta hain ....so plzzzzzzzzzzz change the rankings soon and also the ranking system with better results 4 ksg ......i hope ksg will again rock the list by occupying his well deserved position the no.1....

one more thing which is hitting my mind for few days is somebody like gurmeet and drashti how they can reach no.1and 2 they have been on tv before but where were their fans .......they are not the fans of celeb they are the fans of only characters........

b4 GEET they were not even in top 50 phir achanak yeh kaise hua????

i know this post wil be closed but i totally mean above said things ......but if it hurts somebody then i m sorry!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
KSG rockzzzzzzzzz....and i agree wid u  dear..but dont worry hamara angel bouhat jald no.1 par hoga..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey, next week change ho jayega. Don't worry.

And please don't mind but what you said about GC and Drashti is very mean. KSG also did tons of shows before DMG and yet, wasn't so popular. What DMG did for KSG, Geet did for GC and Drashti. I don't watch Geet, neither am I a die hard fan of either of the two actors but that comment was very hurtful and unfair to their fans! They're working very hard for Geet just like KSG did for DMG. Lets not disrespect their work. 

Peace!
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

And please don't mind but what you said about GC and Drashti is very mean. KSG also did tons of shows before DMG and yet, wasn't so popular. What DMG did for KSG, Geet did for GC and Drashti. I don't watch Geet, neither am I a die hard fan of either of the two actors but that comment was very hurtful and unfair to their fans! They're working very hard for Geet just like KSG did for DMG. Lets not disrespect their work. 

Peace!

Well said👏👏...agree with u completely😛

@TM - i understand that u just want ksg at number 1 always, but understand 1 thing that u said abt GC & Drashti that people r fans of character & not actor, then same can be said for ksg,who knows if people in his fan club r his fans or armaan fans....i myself is a fan of armaan & hence like ksg as a actor😊....only my POV.... its same for geet actors they working hard & getting rewarded, just like ksg &  other dmgs starts got they share of popularity....i guess ur comments can hurt geet fans, which i am myself....but im a person who doesn't react that seriously, coz every has their POV & I respect urs😊

maybe ranking will change soon...take care😛

Edited by bilash - 13 years ago
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It Normally Happens Some Weeks ... I Dnt Actually Says Its Intentional But I Do Expect Some Explanation From Vijay Admin ...........
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
yes u totally right......i agree ......dhrasti is not that popular ki voh no.2 pe rahe...guru toh h...but i don't believe that dhrasti is....😆
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
no offence but if u want to see ur favourites in top place.. u have to work hard and comment on their pages... and not b*tch abt it 🥱🥱🥱

learn to respect others hard work too... and again do ur part and am sure ur favourites will be on top again

ps... as most knw... i love ksg but ur post kinda made me comment wat i wrote above...
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree with Julz.. Why bring DD&GC into this... And I am a KSG fan myself but we all know that rite now KSG is not onscreen while maaneet are.. :)
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Peace!

agreeee😳
act12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ummm please dont bring them into this...I have been a DMG fan and a Geet fan and wht u said is really offending even though its unintentional......personally speaking, i dont think its stuck cuz I keep seeing the changes....and it may be that a lot of DMG fans are Geet fans as well and DMG aredy ended while Geet is still going on so thats why the comments on their fanpage is more active....and about the popularity thing, Guru was aredy famous from his last drama whick won awards too so please say these things after proper researach...I can understand ur feelings and sentiments for wanting your favorite on top but please dont criticize others.....Geet is really trying and I think that they are doing a fantastic job so by saying that they are not popular, you are offending Geet fans...I have no intentions of hurting anyone cuz ur opinion doesnt necessarily have to be the same as mine but atleast try to not bring other shows or actors into this so other fans are not hurt 😊