Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

New promo (Page 4)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Ohh Rach i wish d way u r telling tht only happens .As far as promo is concerened till now i was only confused regarding MP but now i m scared .

Yaarr Guyzz do u thnk Viren cn hav d spilit personailty ? I mean his 1 part loves Nivi frm core of his heartmore then himself but his 2nd part still considers her as his enemy's daughter So scaring Nivi n proving Nivi Mad is all done by Viren in his subconsicious mind .there is proof also .See When Viren Takes Nivi for date in his bike , it would hav  happen ki 2nd part of Viren who hates Nivi doesn't want d date n So Viren himself Cuts d pipe .n See na d 2nd part also cn b shown as a obessive person abt whch Kinshuk was talking

OMGG i m damnn damnn confused

Noooooooo..this whole split personality thing..i just dont like it..
it will be very confusing and as will not know why and how things are happening bwtn Nivren. Till not Viren relationship has been kept clean and it would be great if it remains that way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

who knows what they are trying to project....but now this stalker thing is becoming boring and bugging instead of creating a thrill...i feel the track should move ahead...remember kinshuk saying he is passionate lover..i feel nivi would be suffering from some disorder and he would passionately love her to get her out of this...who knows... wish they solve this mystery next week, they have dragged this for a long time....look we know about so many disorders now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Ohh Rach i wish d way u r telling tht only happens .As far as promo is concerened till now i was only confused regarding MP but now i m scared .

Yaarr Guyzz do u thnk Viren cn hav d spilit personailty ? I mean his 1 part loves Nivi frm core of his heartmore then himself but his 2nd part still considers her as his enemy's daughter So scaring Nivi n proving Nivi Mad is all done by Viren in his subconsicious mind .there is proof also .See When Viren Takes Nivi for date in his bike , it would hav  happen ki 2nd part of Viren who hates Nivi doesn't want d date n So Viren himself Cuts d pipe .n See na d 2nd part also cn b shown as a obessive person abt whch Kinshuk was talking

OMGG i m damnn damnn confused

Noooooooo..this whole split personality thing..i just dont like it..
it will be very confusing and as will not know why and how things are happening bwtn Nivren. Till not Viren relationship has been kept clean and it would be great if it remains that way.
Agree Simi even I don't think it as a split personality case I don't know what will they show so till they show something drastic we are gonna enjoy NivRen love story isn't it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010AnamikaSJain

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Nivi with a  split personality disorder? Viren with a split personality disorder? What is REALLY going on?! This is all so frustrating and too much to handle.  

Please excuse my ranting for a few minutes:

1. I am soooooooo tired of this MP track, please can it just be over?! It's so lame at this point!

2. Can someone please get rid of DD?! I am sooooooo sick of her jealousy! Please someone put us all out of our misery and just tell the stupid woman what the truth is b/w Nivi and Sid

3. Viren, although I love you, please show us your "grey" side or dark side or obsessive side, or psychotic side, whatever "side" it is please reveal it, so that my blood pressure is back to normal!

4. Nivi, please hurry up an fall for Viren, so that your "marriage" is at least on track even if nothing else in your life is.

5. Nivi trying to kill herself?! Why?! How can everyone believe it?!

6. RS please stop with the non stop twists and turns and start resolving some of them!!

OK Rant over. Sorry!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaiFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

Nivi with a  split personality disorder? Viren with a split personality disorder? What is REALLY going on?! This is all so frustrating and too much to handle.  

1. I am soooooooo tired of this MP track, please can it just be over?! It's so lame at this point!

2. Can someone please get rid of DD?! I am sooooooo sick of her jealousy! Please someone put us all out of our misery and just tell the stupid woman what the truth is b/w Nivi and Sid

3. Viren, although I love you, please show us your "grey" side or dark side or obsessive side, or psychotic side, whatever "side" it is please reveal it, so that my blood pressure is back to normal!

4. Nivi, please hurry up an fall for Viren, so that your "marriage" is at least on track even if nothing else in your life is.

6. RS please stop with the non stop twists and turns and start resolving some of them!!

OK Rant over. Sorry!
Loved your 3 point please Viren show your whatever side soon I love the way you wrote it but sweety chill nothing is gonna change the story will move the way it has to move and we can't change it so move with it and don't raise your BP.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaiasyadadaScintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJain

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
ya chill...so very true, what can we do nothing just write our frustrations....but wish to c nivi happy last week was good she was smiling and it seemed the relationship was moving forward...par CTs se khushi bardasht nahin ho rahee hamari aur nivi ki......new year is approacing let us be happy please...u have full 2011 to test our emotions...

asyadadasimran728FaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

OK Rant over. Sorry!
Agree with all of your point especially 2, 3, and 4. I just want that stupid girl to get some senses. Viren to back on his attitude what he showed before wedding but this time I want him to show it to others and not to Nivi. Nivi to start following her heart. She has enough proof of Viren's love for her, how many more she needs. She should just forget about DD and get on with her own life. I don't know about Viren when he will turn grey or black or whatever color he is going to be but before that we all we turn red with anger with this MP track. Angry

Edited by gmann2010 - 26 December 2010 at 3:06pm

vandipaisimran728FaizuuNivRenAnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Link please.

Go to top