Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

New promo (Page 3)

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Ok guys..this is shock and I never expected Nivi to have split personality.

please stop this CT. Do not do this bcos of all ppl we thought NIVI was the only one sane. ..even Viren we had doubts bcos at the article..

ok now my weekend is getting nervous and anxious. 

ya simran..... har koi shock ho jayega..... we never expected dat...... may b that's why.... Cts r doing dis.......actually vidhya balan almost played d same kind of role in "bhool bhoolaiya"......  but we all love nivi...... so plzzz CTs if u r planning d same......don't do dis.....Cry

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Guys Nivi will not have any split personality its someone else who will try to prove that she is mad or doing all these things.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihugmann2010

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

now this is too much,  maybe one part of her has started loving viren and the other part is still in love with sid, so when one part starts loving viren the other part gets sad as to what is happening and because of this guilt she feels that someone is following her, it is none other but her own fears, guilt and concious....n she is confused as to what she is doing and subconciously she is doing all this like night walking...man this CCBM will make us quite knowledgeable in all kinds of phobias, fears and mental disorders...seriously nowadays when i talk to someone, i have started feeling he will also be having somekind of hidden personality...man i think i am getting addicted to this...gotto stop this....they cannot add more confusion to the mystery, i think they should get over with this now..

agree...... i hope.... Cts would soon solve d suspence over stalker......but.... when i read dis,"when i talk to someone, i have started feeling he will also be having somekind of hidden personality.." I got a smile.... thanks 4 adding such light moments in dis tense situation.... dear....Smile.

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
oh no!!! i don't like the sound of this
-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Guys Nivi will not have any split personality its someone else who will try to prove that she is mad or doing all these things.

i hope.... dis would b true.....coz v don't want nivi 2 suffer further.....
vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
i would hate to c that bhool bhulaiya track,...no no to it...and it seems they are trying to follow that track only just to make the show different...
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Ohh Rach i wish d way u r telling tht only happens .As far as promo is concerened till now i was only confused regarding MP but now i m scared .

Yaarr Guyzz do u thnk Viren cn hav d spilit personailty ? I mean his 1 part loves Nivi frm core of his heartmore then himself but his 2nd part still considers her as his enemy's daughter So scaring Nivi n proving Nivi Mad is all done by Viren in his subconsicious mind .there is proof also .See When Viren Takes Nivi for date in his bike , it would hav  happen ki 2nd part of Viren who hates Nivi doesn't want d date n So Viren himself Cuts d pipe .n See na d 2nd part also cn b shown as a obessive person abt whch Kinshuk was talking

OMGG i m damnn damnn confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaisimran728AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
is this new promo on net somewhere? if anyone finds it then plz post it here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top