India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

New promo (Page 2)

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged

in the promo nivi enters her room, she sees a fasi ka rope hanging from the roof, she climbs to untie it when viren suddenly comes and asks her yeh tum kya kar rahee hoon(as he thinks that she is trying to hang herself) the whole family is standing behind, shocked, nivi says that no she was not  doing anything, but it seems no one is believing her...then she is saying yeh sab kyun ho raha hai mere saath!!  I really dont know what are trying to show, is nivi mad or what...hey they gonna kill us with these twists and mysteries....kahin aisa toh nahin ki nivi hi psycho ho..or she has split personality...really...what is cooking up now...i really wonder!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRen-yati-sirjeeDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I thnk by Nivi's dialogue i m guessing ki Nivi is finally realizingg tht she is in love wid Viren .as aisa dialogue heroine tabhi bolti h when she realizes her true love heheee lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged

nahin, the promo shows that everyone has assumed that she was trying to hang herself and inspite of her saying no she was not doing anything everyone looks shocked...as if she herself does not know what she is doing...that is y she says yeh use kya ho raha hai...as if she has also believed that she was trying to hang herself...sach..watch it..

FaizuuNivRen

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG
i think after this incident Viren will become crazy protective and will show his phsyco phase...
well i think that will be a joy to watch, protective Viren..
PLzzzzzzzzzzz someone post the link...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvirFaizuuNivRen

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I think, what we all r guessing regarding the stalker.... like may b sid, viren, chanchal, vandana....etc.... is all going 2 b wrong..... I think Cts r planning something very different dat..... itz nivedita who is doing all this...... n has some pyschotic disorder like....... multiple personality disorder.....Like Vidya balan in d movie "BhoolBhoolaiya"  ......I'm just guessing .....lets c what Cts unfold.....keeping my fingers cross......Confused

Edited by CCBM_fan - 26 December 2010 at 12:47pm
vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
now this is too much,  maybe one part of her has started loving viren and the other part is still in love with sid, so when one part starts loving viren the other part gets sad as to what is happening and because of this guilt she feels that someone is following her, it is none other but her own fears, guilt and concious....n she is confused as to what she is doing and subconciously she is doing all this like night walking...man this CCBM will make us quite knowledgeable in all kinds of phobias, fears and mental disorders...seriously nowadays when i talk to someone, i have started feeling he will also be having somekind of hidden personality...man i think i am getting addicted to this...gotto stop this....they cannot add more confusion to the mystery, i think they should get over with this now..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83FaizuuNivRengmann2010AnamikaSJain-yati-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

I think, what we all r guessing regarding the stalker.... like may b sid, viren, chanchal, vandana....etc.... is all going 2 b wrong..... I think Cts r planning something very different dat..... itz nivedita who is doing all this...... n has some pyschotic disorder like....... multiple personality disorder..... I'm just guessing .....lets c what Cts unfold.....keeping my fingers cross......Confused

WHAT WHAT WHAT?? this is too much for me to handle. such a twist. oh god.

Suchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Ok guys..this is shock and I never expected Nivi to have split personality.

please stop this CT. Do not do this bcos of all ppl we thought NIVI was the only one sane. ..even Viren we had doubts bcos at the article..

ok now my weekend is getting nervous and anxious. 

Go to top