ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
New promo of CCBM is aired....Unfortunately i saw only the last leg of the promo in which nivi saying what happenin to me...if any saw it pls xplain the visual  Edited by anandnandu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can you please upload the link!!
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

was it in a romantic way or in a worried tone?

if it's in the romantic way she's falling for viren...if something physcially happened to her then i am worried!
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anandnandu

New promo of CCBM is aired....Unfortunately i saw only the last leg of the promo in which nivi saying what happenin to me...if any saw it pls xplain the visual 

When nivi enter her room she saw a fasi ka rope. I think she try to untie, viren come and caught her and say what are you doing, for which nivi says what happenning to me ...
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This means that stalker track is on air...........I think show go for a Mahaepisode in Jan as KINNy psychotic article suggests his character mould at 2011.......what u Guys say? Edited by anandnandu - 13 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i want see it
 please anybody have the link. 
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

in the promo nivi enters her room, she sees a fasi ka rope hanging from the roof, she climbs to untie it when viren suddenly comes and asks her yeh tum kya kar rahee hoon(as he thinks that she is trying to hang herself) the whole family is standing behind, shocked, nivi says that no she was not  doing anything, but it seems no one is believing her...then she is saying yeh sab kyun ho raha hai mere saath!!  I really dont know what are trying to show, is nivi mad or what...hey they gonna kill us with these twists and mysteries....kahin aisa toh nahin ki nivi hi psycho ho..or she has split personality...really...what is cooking up now...i really wonder!!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I thnk by Nivi's dialogue i m guessing ki Nivi is finally realizingg tht she is in love wid Viren .as aisa dialogue heroine tabhi bolti h when she realizes her true love heheee lol
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

nahin, the promo shows that everyone has assumed that she was trying to hang herself and inspite of her saying no she was not doing anything everyone looks shocked...as if she herself does not know what she is doing...that is y she says yeh use kya ho raha hai...as if she has also believed that she was trying to hang herself...sach..watch it..

salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG
i think after this incident Viren will become crazy protective and will show his phsyco phase...
well i think that will be a joy to watch, protective Viren..
PLzzzzzzzzzzz someone post the link...😃