sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
With the current track and prataps condition - make it a rags to riches story for Shravan .

Show how he struggles to become rich and successful .

Make Sachi leave the Jaiswals  and let her come  beside Shravan

Revenge in is our blood now ,.So go with the viewers .

We are convinced about Saavans love for each other and do not need  affirmation here in the form of jealousy .

You can bring in Tara here too ( yes i am saying that , at least she never pretended what she is not and did not stand in the front of family in "I am so successful " mood. ) .

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
what you are saying absolutely right..... If CV's has this much brain then we wouldnot have been tolerating this torture since last 1 month
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That would honestly be the best track ever. I would love seeing the two of them support each other as they struggle to rise up, and how their relationship becomes even stronger as they persevere. Unfortunately, I doubt the Creative Monkeys will actually go this route. After all, something like this would require a modicum of seriousness, and then how would they write in 'funny' characters like Rocky and Mandira? 🤢
sunaina02 thumbnail
Rocky is somehow tolerable but Mandira is a caricature and an insult to the "desi girl " concpet In fact All Punjabi girls should sue DJs for making fun of Punjabi desi kudis.
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Rocky is somehow tolerable but Mandira is a caricature and an insult to the "desi girl " concpet In fact All Punjabi girls should sue DJs for making fun of Punjabi desi kudis.

I find them both absolutely horrid! As you said, Mandira is a total insulting caricature, and I hate her 'giddy shy' expressions. But Rocky is even worse for me, because of his VOICE. I have never heard a more grating voice in my entire life, and he screams in it all. the. time! Forget Ranvir, these two are the worst additions this track has to offer.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunaina02

With the current track and prataps condition - make it a rags to riches story for Shravan .

Show how he struggles to become rich and successful .

Make Sachi leave the Jaiswals  and let her come  beside Shravan

Revenge in is our blood now ,.So go with the viewers .

We are convinced about Saavans love for each other and do not need  affirmation here in the form of jealousy .

You can bring in Tara here too ( yes i am saying that , at least she never pretended what she is not and did not stand in the front of family in "I am so successful " mood. ) .

i agree
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  perfect..shld carry on these lines to keep ourselves entertained.