Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Im intrigued!
I say yess Big B!!

Honestly, even a sequel won't ruin K3G for me, i think it would be a great idea! I loved the whole cast!
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: theprince

Totally agree and thats why i think its noot agood idea .K3G is not afilm that you can make asequel to it.If he want to make afamily drama then make anew film with the same cast will be something mindblowing .

absolutely! i agree
if its the cast he wants to bring together again he should make a new story a new film
and im sure he will give each person a good and important role like he did first time around
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No...please Karan leave the film I enjoyed K3G but I don't want another crying session with the sequel🤣
preity*zinta thumbnail
k3g was one of those movies where I thought a sequel just couldn't be done .. doesn't everyone just go off living happily ever after in the end?

But would he be able to get everyone to get on board with this project??
Edited by preity*zinta - 13 years ago
SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh god please no. Just no. It would ruin k3gs appeal for me totally.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
It is a sequel budies not a series.It is not necessary to continue from were it ended.KJO can create a fresh story with the similar cast just Munna Bhai 1 and 2.
ruky786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tweety_lovely

ok so....what he's gonna do in the sequel..

oh don't tell me.....again AB throw shahrukh and kajol out and again hrithik and kareena sets out to get them back........

THAT WILL BE TOO MUCH......🤣

or is he gona end up going forward after 10 years and make them look young and make out that hrithiks/kareenas child falls in love with rahuls/anjalis child😆 but they cant get married and blah blah blah
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

or is he gona end up going forward after 10 years and make them look young and make out that hrithiks/kareenas child falls in love with rahuls/anjalis child😆 but they cant get married and blah blah blah

or i think their kids are gonna repeat that stuff...😉😉

hrithik and kareena's boy to shahrukh's boy : GET LOST from my house !!!😡😡😡😡😡

shahrukh's boy (forgot his name in the movie) : hey u can't say like that...i am elder than u...get some manners..

hrithik and kareena's boy to shahrukh's boy : Well i can say that becoz u r a son of an orphan and was adopted by my grandpa long ago..so now GET LOST....😡

shahrukh's boy : hey !!! how can u say that grandpa accepted us all in the end last time😭😭😭😭😭😭

hrithik and kareena's boy to shahrukh's boy : loses temper, U IDIOT....u r not getting it, if u don't get out...how will this sequel happen🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by tweety_lovely - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
^^^🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yh seriously DO they need to do a sequel? I ain't gona watch it