Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Honest Relationships in Big Boss (Page 3)

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alpha_sigma

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Agreed to Alpha_Sigma..

Big Boss is a Game to test Patience and self-control.. Certainly these are not the true selves of these people.. They are used to Maids, Cellphones, IPods and loads of other stuffs.. If we are to judge them on a REAL life basis, then we are to make a show where people would be in Mr.India avtar and follow them what they do in their real lives..

Here the theme is to make them under pressure, frustrate them and make out the worst of them.. Frankly speaking, the ANIMAL side of them.. Where they will be full of negativity, no self-control, nothing.. And what I have been watching in Sam or Dolly that they have lost their patience.. And I dont think these are bad people.. They might be the BEST people of the world.. But in this game to TEST Patience or cool, they have definitely lost it..

Shweta has lost it once and twice, when she was attacked personally.. Ashmit never really lost it anytime.. But Sam and Dolly are visibly impatient.. And this is where they lose the GAME.. That does not make them bad human beings from any angle.. But in BB, it's not the criteria to be the winner..
 i think ashmit never exercised ANY control EVER during the entire show!!!! so i think he should consider himself lucky that he got away with it without getting hurt too much because in my opinion he just let himself out or in his words showed his true self!!!! i think same goes for veena she definetely went by the same policy and got more reaction and bore the brunt of it probably because she's a woman!!! but both of them can certainly claim that they were by no means fakeClap because if they were putting up a front they wouldn't have behaved the way they didOuch

st has truly gripped the meaning of reality tv and entered bb knowing that it isn't REAL!! so she is surely mature and dignified if u take that into account but then she can also not claim that this is who she is in real lifeWink...but then again she never wanted to do that eitherClap

as for sameer i think that chap is super confused....he claims to be principled and wat  not but he does have  a condescending slightly stuffy snooty way of looking at ppl...he's not tolerant (something i think both st and the the ashmit gang have been)...same was the problem with mt...he wanted others to share his POV and if not then they r worthlessDead

and dolly to is duniya ki hi nahi hai..i am simply aghast at the way she carries herself wether real or not and expect ppl to like her!!!

Agreed 100%......you have put what i was thinking in much better words.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha_sigmaprerna4rishav

black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Nice post!

Ashmit,i feel,is quite a sorted person and is very clear when it comes to making relationships or friends.He knows who he's compatible with and hence has always supported them,no matter what the situation.Even when he had a tiff with Sara,he wanted to resolve all differences..and he's done that very often with veena too.
I also find Shweta and Sam's friendship hollow,as i'v never seen them talking heart to heart on a certain topic,like how veena and ashmit talk to each other freely.I wish sam and shweta opened up more to each other cos they do spend a lot of time together..

Edited by black_haze - 27 December 2010 at 3:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Go to top