Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Honest Relationships in Big Boss (Page 2)

desivalues Senior Member
desivalues
desivalues

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Yours is a very good post. So it is common for the contestants to give reference of friendship, family.. when they want to achieve some result from another person and not mean it. But then why do we as viewers support or deny a person because he/ she is "fake" and why does that matter? I think that is because even if it is a game of nominations, we as viewers are the final judges. And we value those who are not "fake" but honest on the show. Or do we?

Originally posted by sumanforums

Actually agree with you on Ashmit here. Whatever wrong he might do...... but he never back bites about his friends...... or for that matter never talks bad about anyone. That quality of his has come across as commendable.

BUT the point is why should i like Ashmit for ONLY the relationships he has maintained. He is not here to have relationships.....he is here to play a game....... and that i think he failed there ......he is isolated by the others in the house whom he did not keep a relation with.

Bigg boss isnt a place to be nice to only 1 set of people and to hate another. It is a place to survive with DIPLOMACY and Shweta has done it to her best. Sam also to an extent but in the last 2 days i think he has been too outspoken and has been loosing fans..... while Shweta is trying to play safe here also. Kuddos to her.

Honest relationships cannot grow in a place Like BIGG BOSS. They are competitors and not meant to be friends.

Edited by desivalues - 26 December 2010 at 8:08am

alpha_sigma Senior Member
alpha_sigma
alpha_sigma

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Actually agree with you on Ashmit here. Whatever wrong he might do...... but he never back bites about his friends...... or for that matter never talks bad about anyone. That quality of his has come across as commendable.

BUT the point is why should i like Ashmit for ONLY the relationships he has maintained. He is not here to have relationships.....he is here to play a game....... and that i think he failed there ......he is isolated by the others in the house whom he did not keep a relation with.

Bigg boss isnt a place to be nice to only 1 set of people and to hate another. It is a place to survive with DIPLOMACY and Shweta has done it to her best. Sam also to an extent but in the last 2 days i think he has been too outspoken and has been loosing fans..... while Shweta is trying to play safe here also. Kuddos to her.

Honest relationships cannot grow in a place Like BIGG BOSS. They are competitors and not meant to be friends.
agreed...ppl who never lost focus with the fact that it's a game and a social experiment in unreal circumstances and kept their cool throughout are the ones who'll stay till the end and st is the perfect example of this theory...very controlled and self aware....Clap
but my only problem is that we shouldn't be condescending on those who lost focus and started thinking bb to be real Tongue(case in point ashmit )and  behaved as they would in outside world....LOL
actually i think this is a competition of patience and self control and never losing sight that its just 90 days and not ur entire life!!! and in my opinion only st, seema  and to some extent hrishant and sara managed to do that!!
the only diff being st did it successfully!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsprerna4rishav

alpha_sigma
alpha_sigma

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desivalues

Yours is a very good post. So it is common for the contestants to give reference of friendship, family.. when they want to achieve some result from another person and not mean it. But then why do we as viewers support or deny a person because he/ she is "fake" and why dos that matter? I think that is because even if it is a game of nominations, we as viewers are the final judges. And we value those who are not "fake" but honest on the show. Or do we?

i think the whole drama about real fake and wat not 
is just to prove a point or give a reason for nominations or make themselves look better than the other
or simply put ride on a high moral horse....Clap
i think there's nothing wrong with either behaving like shweta or behaving like ashmit...to each their own...both of them have separate pov to live in the bb house...and they are very much entitled to it....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforums

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsSM28alpha_sigmahide

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desivalues

It has been hard to find honest and sustaining relationships that were developed at Big Boss. Can you name such strong relationships?

In my mind, Ashmit Patel is the only person who has managed strong and positive relationships with several people. He is the only one who can claim to have earned some friends on the show. Hrishant, Sara, Veena come to mind first. Compare this with Sameer Soni who has only a diplomatic truce with Shweta to show and Dolly who is acting as the self-imposed and self-serving Behna of Khali for completely selfish reasons.

I wish that people would see such real aspects rather than be caught in the verbal diarrhea let loose by some contestants. Even after Veena Malik's exit, Samir Soni and Dolly Bindra continue to bad-mouth her. It just shows that Veena was the show and these two have nothing better to offer than to talk about her. Samir Soni and Dolly Bindra maybe better people in life but from what they have shown of themselves in Big Boss, I wish that people show them the door.

Sustaining a good relationship under the competitive bitching game is indeed shows the character strength.. i never thought of it.. your post made me to realise it.. Yes i agree with you that Ashmit might be a good person at heart to make so many friends, in comparison with all the male / female members in BB.. another person was begum, i thought he too was good in maintaining relationships, more sensible than Ashmit..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

alpha_sigma
alpha_sigma

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Agreed to Alpha_Sigma..

Big Boss is a Game to test Patience and self-control.. Certainly these are not the true selves of these people.. They are used to Maids, Cellphones, IPods and loads of other stuffs.. If we are to judge them on a REAL life basis, then we are to make a show where people would be in Mr.India avtar and follow them what they do in their real lives..

Here the theme is to make them under pressure, frustrate them and make out the worst of them.. Frankly speaking, the ANIMAL side of them.. Where they will be full of negativity, no self-control, nothing.. And what I have been watching in Sam or Dolly that they have lost their patience.. And I dont think these are bad people.. They might be the BEST people of the world.. But in this game to TEST Patience or cool, they have definitely lost it..

Shweta has lost it once and twice, when she was attacked personally.. Ashmit never really lost it anytime.. But Sam and Dolly are visibly impatient.. And this is where they lose the GAME.. That does not make them bad human beings from any angle.. But in BB, it's not the criteria to be the winner..
 i think ashmit never exercised ANY control EVER during the entire show!!!! so i think he should consider himself lucky that he got away with it without getting hurt too much because in my opinion he just let himself out or in his words showed his true self!!!! i think same goes for veena she definetely went by the same policy and got more reaction and bore the brunt of it probably because she's a woman!!! but both of them can certainly claim that they were by no means fakeClap because if they were putting up a front they wouldn't have behaved the way they didOuch

st has truly gripped the meaning of reality tv and entered bb knowing that it isn't REAL!! so she is surely mature and dignified if u take that into account but then she can also not claim that this is who she is in real lifeWink...but then again she never wanted to do that eitherClap

as for sameer i think that chap is super confused....he claims to be principled and wat  not but he does have  a condescending slightly stuffy snooty way of looking at ppl...he's not tolerant (something i think both st and the the ashmit gang have been)...same was the problem with mt...he wanted others to share his POV and if not then they r worthlessDead

and dolly to is duniya ki hi nahi hai..i am simply aghast at the way she carries herself wether real or not and expect ppl to like her!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28zanish_khide

desivalues Senior Member
desivalues
desivalues

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
One of the posts mentioned Begum as another person, besides Ashmit, as a relationship personality on the show. I second that. Begum is a person who can stand up to his conviction even in tough circumstances. Certainly in Pakistan it would not be easy for Begum or Veena to be who they are and show themselves publicly for who they are. Yet they do so. The Bis Boss show must have been a relatively easy platform for them to be themselves. So they continued to be themselves even though they knew they were on national TV.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha_sigmazanish_kprerna4rishav

Go to top