come on pia be strong,, show some attitude

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear pia u need to be strong to face abhay  his being more complicated for u now 

Come on hez ignoring insulting her a lot all thou saving her frm every problem alwez keeping an eye on her........but hurting her feelings breaking her heart everytime she thinks hes a nice guy

The way he treated her in last episode brought tears in my eyes the way he kissed T and then the looks he gave to pia........it almost broked her heart........her fighting with abhay the way she told kash i would have dead it seems her heart waz hurt very badly....and then the guilt abhay felt 'tum yeh kya kahrahi ho pia''showed even hw much he waz also hurt by saying these words..........on whom shud i have pity...........๐Ÿ˜•then the most happening think ever happend pia confessed and abhay sooo badly humilated her emotions..........for once i thought if i would be pia i would have slaped him atleast he could have sm respect for her

Now u need to show some attitude pia........stay away frm him go to kabir hes soo desperate to have u,, make abhay jealous the way hes making u jealous being with T ......make him realize that he loves u too dont let him break ur heart everytime dont let him rule ur heart this way show some attitude baby

, well one day u both are gonna be 1 and whatever abhay is doing with her is only for her good......so that one day he doent suck her blood๐Ÿ˜†  just cant wait to see u both being one falling in love......  

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 13 years ago
Res. Okay sorry, I needed the first post! ๐Ÿ˜†

---EDITED---

Yeah, so, girl, I totally agree with you. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I haven't watched the episode yet.. And I won't be able to, since Im at my cousin's. But I have read the updates, and the kind of humiliation and embarrassment Pia had to go through was heartbreaking. ๐Ÿฅบ Though Abhay is also justified in his own way.. that is, whatever he is doing, he's doing it to save Pia from himself, from the forbiddenness of their love, from all the mortal danger she can go through if she comes close to him.. And when being rude and asking her to stop interfering doesn't work, he had to take it to the extreme, doesn't he? That might have broke Pia's heart now, bu t it would keep her safe in the future, That's what Abhay thinks. ๐Ÿ˜ณ While Pia is like a fresher in her highschool who fell in love with the ''bad-boy'' who only thinks of her as ''just another girl to use and dump''. If we look from her POV, even I might have slapped the guy who humiliated me and my feelings like that. And she should, too. I mentioned this in Neethi's OS, too. Pia needs to start giving attitude to him, needs to throw his dialogues at him...That is, ''Stay away from me!'', or, ''Dont interfere in my business!'' whenever Abhay tries to save her life.. Though I don't agree with the 'using Kabir to make Abhay jealous' part, 'cause I'd honestly dislike Pia if she uses Kabir for her own reasons.. But she needs to give him his own snapping and i-dont-care-two-hoots-about-you attitude back! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
well there is a reason their love stroy is diffrent....this is not abt a game....her soul belongs to him now...and its nothing she can do abt it.....she is one of the strongest belivable characters i have seen...but her vulenrability and weakness towards abhay is totally understandable....they way they both have taken over each others mind doesnt let her think out some plan to spite him or make him jealous....she doesnt want to play around...she needs answers...she wants him, just as he wants her but is denying it.....and i actually take her insist on staying and facing him despite of his sharp words as strenght rather then weakness....she insists beacause she feels it deep down...she feels the truth of this relatshionship....hence what he says doesnt hurt her because she thinks he doesnt love her or doesnt feel the same way....but what hurts is how he can deny it nd with his sharp words break the heart of their boths 'true' feelings
however it would be fine with me if she distances from him at some point...to make him jealous or something alike.....only if it wont drag on the story....but as they are is totally fine and is 'AbhayPiya'....and also even if she distances from him, its not like he has been away any of the times....all the reason Piya wants to get closer to him till now is cause Abhay himself has given her reasons enough to, with his actions he over and over drags her close...but with words push her away...so its from both sides.  Edited by Melissa2 - 13 years ago
to stop abhay alwez hurting pia she haz to do smthing she knows theres smthing going between them..........aur ab pia ko uss feel ko anjaam tak pohchana hai
tell me about it..  after last episode humiliation i so want pia to avoid abhay.. she shouldnt even talk to him for some while..  but  i dont think its gonna happen coz pia will go to jungle to cry &  abhay will follow her to protect her..& this time smthing dangerous for abhay too.. so finally we r back to square 1.. but i hope i am wrong &  pia just   refuse to take any further help from abhay..i know its impossible for both of them to stay away for longer.. but its time to some realisation for abhay..pia is  deeply in love with abhay.. but she is strong girl with self respect too..CV dont forget that plzzz.
I totally agree with all
piya must became strong. . i wish piya to 'play' with abhay ant to make herself heard
I want to get a little bad

You know, yesterday, I did feel sorry for the heart broken girl. As much as I love and adore Pia, her vulnerability is kind of getting on my nerves. Note that I'm not blaming Abhay for what he's doing but how can Pia put up with it! The way Abhay is treating Pia, as if she's some down-market untouchable,no matter how much I would've loved that person, this is something I wouldn't have tolerated! We know the reason behind Abhay's attitude, Pia doesn't! Hence, if she goes and screams and shouts at him, it'll be justified! 

She doesn't need to 'use' Kabir to make Abhay jealous, Abhay gets jealous anyway when he sees how amazingly great friends KaPi are. Plus, Pia doesn't need to do something so silly and disgusting! Kabir is her friend! It'll be a pity if she uses him like this! That'll be insulting the KaPi bond and I'm not going to tolerate that! 

What Pia needs to do is be stronger emotionally and mentally. She can't 'not care' about Abhay because she after all loves him but she can at least pretend indifference! She needs to show Abhay that she doesn't care two hoots about what he does!! It doesn't matter if she does. Abhay shouldn't realise how strongly he effects her! He'll only use that to hurt her even more!
As I wrote in my OS, Abhay hurts Pia because she gave him the right to do so. She should take that right away from him! Even if she's hurt, Abhay doesn't need to know that!

"Love is giving someone the right to break your heart and trusting them not to do so"

Alas! Abhay had to break her trust for her own good!
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

Dear pia u need to be strong to face abhay  his being more complicated for u now 

Come on hez ignoring insulting her a lot all thou saving her frm every problem alwez keeping an eye on her........but hurting her feelings breaking her heart everytime she thinks hes a nice guy

The way he treated her in last episode brought tears in my eyes the way he kissed T and then the looks he gave to pia........it almost broked her heart........her fighting with abhay the way she told kash i would have dead it seems her heart waz hurt very badly....and then the guilt abhay felt 'tum yeh kya kahrahi ho pia''showed even hw much he waz also hurt by saying these words..........on whom shud i have pity...........๐Ÿ˜•then the most happening think ever happend pia confessed and abhay sooo badly humilated her emotions..........for once i thought if i would be pia i would have slaped him atleast he could have sm respect for her

Now u need to show some attitude pia........stay away frm him go to kabir hes soo desperate to have u,, make abhay jealous the way hes making u jealous being with T ......make him realize that he loves u too dont let him break ur heart everytime dont let him rule ur heart this way show some attitude baby

, well one day u both are gonna be 1 and whatever abhay is doing with her is only for her good......so that one day he doent suck her blood๐Ÿ˜†  just cant wait to see u both being one falling in love......  

ekta ki larkiyaan shareef hoti hain
kya kar rahe friened, piya ko hurt nahee kar raha hai, wo khud ko bhee to hurt kar raha hai, he is hurting not only piya but also him self also, by using these harsh words, at lease piya ne to confess kar diyam, wo to bechara confess bhee nahee kar sakta, kitna suffocation hota hoga usko, my feeling is he loves very much piya, so he is thinking and caring for her, and  no doubt he dying inside for piya only.
jst cant wait to see wht abhay does with pia to save her