Request to all SAM fans - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Huh..

People think they are kind of Smart and we are Brainless 🤣.. 'Did not call ST fanz losers blah blah'....

Cut the krap hun 😃

And I already posted TWICE why I said that.. If you dont believe that.. Then I am sorry, for if I have hurt anyone for calling Losers.. But God knows that I did not..

Nothing more to say from my behalf.. But I wish people had the guts to say the truth that they DID mean ST fanz and stop making fun of themselves 🤡
Originally posted by DisneyDudette

Yesh I did Called ST fans  loser But Dats Because Some Prerna or waheteva called us losers🥱 in my 1st post  i didnot even took  anybody's name 😕so how can u all assume dat i was refering dat to ST fans🥱

Here you go !!
Yes, you were the one who called us looser!! and you might be thinking that you have become the winner.....right?

No, read Prerna4Rishav'S comment again. She only said "this is how Sam's fans behave". She did not call you looser!!!
Originally posted by romiosugar

Where did we call you looser?>
Show me the comment!!!

Did not even write anything 🥱

English is pretty complicated language 🥱 I meant something else, and it seemed to be something else

never mind, I already said sorry for what I did not even do.. becoz nothing changes the fact 😆 I dont like fakeness like people are doing that 'I did not mention contestant blah blah'🥱
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

sorry off-discussion but Romiosugar, who is that in ur avatar? Sorry couldn't resist asking, she is soooo cute 😳

Jennifer Winget buddy 😃
I love her a lot too 😳
Disney... cud u please clear out wut u meant........
cus ppl tend to assume everythin is about demselves!
height of being self-obsessed realli  *roll eyes*

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Jessica.. Chill.. I did not say Sam Fanz are Losers.. I said 'This is how Sam fanz are !'.. And what I meant was - The behavior of Sam fanz.. 😲..

And I think you are sensible enough to understand whom Disneydut called losers?😳

u made the "loser" part bold....what does that mean???

and why making assumptions guddi?? it's not about understanding, she never called out any specific contestant, but u did......if u think she bashed ST, then what's wrong if we think u called us losers???
Edited by Jessica11001 - 13 years ago

😳 That's how Sam fanz are ! 😳

Look at the Bolded part now u knw who initated 1st🤣nw dat member is twisting her own words🤢Wahteva 🤢
Oh and Guts Reminds me Only of Sam😍

Did not even write anything 🥱

English is pretty complicated language 🥱 I meant something else, and it seemed to be something else

never mind, I already said sorry for what I did not even do.. becoz nothing changes the fact 😆 I dont like fakeness like people are doing that 'I did not mention contestant blah blah'🥱

LOL.......I read each and every comment before commenting here, and I knw you did not call them loosers unlike us who were being abused directly!!!

But, it's sad that comment was being trashed!!! I am still waiting for the reply though!!

Hence, let's move to AT sauten!!

Come over sweetie 😊
Originally posted by romiosugar

Jennifer Winget buddy 😃
I love her a lot too 😳

Yeah I remember seeing her somewhere...was she a host in ZND?
Originally posted by monami18385

Disney... cud u please clear out wut u meant........
cus ppl tend to assume everythin is about demselves!

height of being self-obsessed realli  *roll eyes*

True that !!