Request to all SAM fans (Page 3)

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by ragk123

Pls support Sam...
i know ppl who r trying to defame him are all either veena or shweta fans....1st most of them were supporting him just bec of shweta....now all want shweta to win thats why defaming him....
Abt veena....she was such a cheap girl inside the house....since 12 weeks majority ppl used to hate her but now suddenly she has become a very nice girl...pls recollect how she behaved....very very cheap behaviour with ashmit....seeing 1 hr footage of ashmit and veena was so frustrating...then imagine how it must have been for other honest inmates who couldnt see such fake ppl....
SAM is a very honest and straigt forward person....he said few things abt her that how she came and hugged asmit as if he is her husband...i think if they r pretending to b friends then they should behave like that....then while waking up she gave vulgar posing...as viewers v also hate her for such thing....i think he showed his frustation on our behalf....any normal and honest person wil behave like this only.....
always she gives those vulgar posing which was very iritating as a viewer to watch....the fight bet dolly aand ashmit wher asmit kissed her....that was the cheapest behaviour....she is a cheap girl along with ashmit...no one wil give respect to such girls.....
i dont see sam to b double face guy...he always says what he thinks....thats why always in trouble.....
SAM FANS pls support him bec these 2 weeks r really important for him to win this show....
SUPPORT SAM....

whether veena is cheap, shweta is fake is not the question.. how sameer conducted himself in the house is the question.. and whatever AV's shown this guy  got an attitude, bad temperament, back stabbing, teaming up with dolly, showing irritation, keeping silence as if taking revenge etc etc.. though he speaks with sophistication , but action shows something else..

another issue, veena is not an indian, and he should have shown the respect since it is an international issue.. same goes with Dolly.. they don't have any manners, while Sam talk about 'watch your manners'..action shows somethingelseLOL in comparison shweta conducted herself, whether she likes veena or not..

you did compare madam.Winkso i did ...and comparison only to show that same bar should be used for everyone.you can't have one contestant doing same thing and getting applauded while other getting bashed for it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by ragk123

Pls support Sam...
i know ppl who r trying to defame him are all either veena or shweta fans....1st most of them were supporting him just bec of shweta....now all want shweta to win thats why defaming him....
Abt veena....she was such a cheap girl inside the house....since 12 weeks majority ppl used to hate her but now suddenly she has become a very nice girl...pls recollect how she behaved....very very cheap behaviour with ashmit....seeing 1 hr footage of ashmit and veena was so frustrating...then imagine how it must have been for other honest inmates who couldnt see such fake ppl....
SAM is a very honest and straigt forward person....he said few things abt her that how she came and hugged asmit as if he is her husband...i think if they r pretending to b friends then they should behave like that....then while waking up she gave vulgar posing...as viewers v also hate her for such thing....i think he showed his frustation on our behalf....any normal and honest person wil behave like this only.....
always she gives those vulgar posing which was very iritating as a viewer to watch....the fight bet dolly aand ashmit wher asmit kissed her....that was the cheapest behaviour....she is a cheap girl along with ashmit...no one wil give respect to such girls.....
i dont see sam to b double face guy...he always says what he thinks....thats why always in trouble.....
SAM FANS pls support him bec these 2 weeks r really important for him to win this show....
SUPPORT SAM....

whether veena is cheap, shweta is fake is not the question.. how sameer conducted himself in the house is the question.. and whatever AV's shown this guy  got an attitude, bad temperament, back stabbing, teaming up with dolly, showing irritation, keeping silence as if taking revenge etc etc.. though he speaks with sophistication , but action shows something else..

another issue, veena is not an indian, and he should have shown the respect since it is an international issue.. same goes with Dolly.. they don't have any manners, while Sam talk about 'watch your manners'..action shows somethingelseLOL in comparison shweta conducted herself, whether she likes veena or not..

you did compare madam.Winkso i did ...and comparison only to show that same bar should be used for everyone.you can't have one contestant doing same thing and getting applauded while other getting bashed for it.

i wanted to say here that, that is what i like to see a person behaving on national TV towards another countries individual.. not like 'well mannered' sameer soniLOL.. as her behaviour at least gives some proud of being an indian towards other countries people, tolerance nature which india is proud of .. she may not like veena that much, but she didn't express it to the world at the time of eviction!! being celebrities that is what is been expected out to them.. and i made that point for you to understand my statements..

Faraan92

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged

i wanted to say here that, that is what i like to see a person behaving on national TV towards another countries individual.. not like 'well mannered' sameer soniLOL.. as her behaviour at least gives some proud of being an indian towards other countries people, tolerance nature which india is proud of .. she may not like veena that much, but she didn't express it to the world at the time of eviction!! being celebrities that is what is been expected out to them.. and i made that point for you to understand my statements..
[/QUOTE]
 people aren't going to see just the last episode and say wow indians are so well-manneredLOLeveryone was kind to begum and veena or anyone else won't make a opinion about india based on a game show.i hope they are wise enough to understand its a brutal 'game' and may the best win.Smile

tiny15

Iamrani1 Groupbie
Iamrani1
Iamrani1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
My support will always be with Sameer. He he a great guy and is the best contestant.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_SwiftyMissSRKtiny15

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

people aren't going to see just the last episode and say wow indians are so well-manneredLOLeveryone was kind to begum and veena or anyone else won't make a opinion about india based on a game show.i hope they are wise enough to understand its a brutal 'game' and may the best win.Smile
[/QUOTE]

you are not understanding the impact it creates in an international community.. i experienced this impact when shilpa shetty was there in the Big Brother house.. and news related to her was flashing all over the world..!! it was a game too!! what happened to that game in the international level?? all those british ladies involved in the game lost their respect, job, relationships and no one wanted to make friendship with them.. they are been named as racists .. shilpa didn't file any court case against them.. or else all the three would have landed up in jail..!!

if anything goes wrong that will have an impact!! fortunately for indian's veena's conduct was even questioned in pakistan..

foolish sameer thinks of himself.. and never bothered about anything else and thinks that he got good manners..LOL. which is indeed pathetic..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
we luve him wit his imperfections : )

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRKJessica11001ThatOneGuy-Mink-tiny15

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
^^^Yup Exactly WinkDon Worry Sammy Ur True Fans Are Wid uWinkAnd all Those Losers Who Claimed to be ur fan Because Of some Diplomat Are Gone
Urs AcheBlushingand Sacches FansCool will Support u No matter whatEmbarrassed

Edited by DisneyDudette - 26 December 2010 at 9:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRKJessica11001.Monami.tiny15

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DisneyDudette

^^^Yup Exactly WinkDon Worry Sammy Ur True Fans Are Wid uWinkAnd all Those Losers Who Claimed to be ur fan Because Of some Diplomat Are Gone
Urs AcheBlushingand Sacches FansCool will Support u No matter whatEmbarrassed

Acche and sacche !!! correct one minu !!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mink-fire_gun

Go to top