.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by monami18385

Disney... cud u please clear out wut u meant........
cus ppl tend to assume everythin is about demselves!

height of being self-obsessed realli  *roll eyes*

True that !!

Yeah.. Twisting words LOL

Those Losers who claim to be of ur fan becoz of some Watch your Manners .. Sleepy

LOLLOL How does that sound? LOLLOL

OF UR FAN ??? Confused

Erm  .. doesn't make any sense so yeah sounds stupidLOL

lols.. exactly! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

sam witnessed something dirty abt veena..dekhkar koi bhi ghabra jayega..veens must have done dirty acts in front of sam..poor sam....no wonder he opened his mouth

Ya Exactly OuchIts Sam Who Has To Live Wid Veena 24X7  We Don't Knw Waht all is Goin on Da House Something Must Hv Happened Due To Which Sam Opended his MouthTongueBaki Sab ka Muh Toh Fevicol se Band HainLOL Thank God Sam is not like datBlushing and m so Happy he is bringing out da Dirty secrets infront of the whole worldEmbarrassedWen Veena Had No Shame On Doing Dirty Dirty Acts Den Why Shud Sameer Zip His Mouth Didnot Veena Knew In Bigboss House nothing is PersonalDead

Jessica11001

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DisneyDudette

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Logon ka kaam hain kehena aur humara kaam hain ignore karna Approve& jess i don't want this topic to get closed because this topic is related to sam and the people who are after sam [god knws whyConfused] their motive will succeed if this topic shuts down i feel its all because of them the forum is filled wid so much negativity OuchLet them live in dere own world wid dere own assumption Smileand we shall Continue to Discuss abt Our Sammy Classy babyDay Dreaming

I wish, you would have thought this before calling us "loosers"Ouch

You did not think for a second before abusing us and now you are trying to be innocent and trying to save this post *what a joke*!!!

Faraan92

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chits1

sam witnessed something dirty abt veena..dekhkar koi bhi ghabra jayega..veens must have done dirty acts in front of sam..poor sam....no wonder he opened his mouth

Not only Sam -- Ashmit, Hrishu, Manoj, Khali, Rahul and the camera-man too !!Tongue LOL

bechare camera-man ko kitna dekhna hota tha !!! ROFL
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
How these ppl still have not stopped making fun of us!!

Don't you guys get tired of taunting us?

Why not discussed about your Samir Soni rather than what others do? OR is it too much to ask for?

Faraan92

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by wicked gal

i wanted to say here that, that is what i like to see a person behaving on national TV towards another countries individual.. not like 'well mannered' sameer soniLOL.. as her behaviour at least gives some proud of being an indian towards other countries people, tolerance nature which india is proud of .. she may not like veena that much, but she didn't express it to the world at the time of eviction!! being celebrities that is what is been expected out to them.. and i made that point for you to understand my statements..
 people aren't going to see just the last episode and say wow indians are so well-manneredLOLeveryone was kind to begum and veena or anyone else won't make a opinion about india based on a game show.i hope they are wise enough to understand its a brutal 'game' and may the best win.Smile

you are not understanding the impact it creates in an international community.. i experienced this impact when shilpa shetty was there in the Big Brother house.. and news related to her was flashing all over the world..!! it was a game too!! what happened to that game in the international level?? all those british ladies involved in the game lost their respect, job, relationships and no one wanted to make friendship with them.. they are been named as racists .. shilpa didn't file any court case against them.. or else all the three would have landed up in jail..!!

if anything goes wrong that will have an impact!! fortunately for indian's veena's conduct was even questioned in pakistan..

foolish sameer thinks of himself.. and never bothered about anything else and thinks that he got good manners..LOL. which is indeed pathetic..
god where is the comparison?Racism is serious,what sam did wasn't racist or demeaning to pakistanis...the british ladies made fun of indians in  general saying i know where your hands have been,meaning we don't use toilet papers..tell me one demeaning thing he did to pakistan?if it bothered them,they would have been baying for his blood..he didn't like veena and he make it clear..pakistanis people have been watching all episodes,they are not going to say listen everyone was such a bi..tch to veena all this while but in last episode they are so well-mannered,so indians are kind,cultured and all that.Angry
and shilpa still loves london ,she had her wedding reception there and indians still flock to britian.
[/QUOTE]

they didn't mention anything about INDIANS for your kind information!!... whatever they remarked was right as shilpa was behaving that way.. they just called her shilpa pappadam.. which i take it as funny.. that is not against any race..

whatever sameer soni did on the national television was not at all Good Manners... 'watch your manners'
when he does the same mistake like veena why only blaming her and making monkey type faces.. 

Edited by lathika4u - 26 December 2010 at 11:41am

Faraan92

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Hey Romio - Still on Mihir's side ?Tongue

I don't know what exactly happened here since I just came online but I can see that some people made unnecessary comments .. and those people include some ST fans!!
And they are rude to my friends Ouch

Romio will always be on my side Tongue even though im Sam fan...hain na Romio LOL

Go to top