Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Request to all SAM fans (Page 10)

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Logon ka kaam hain kehena aur humara kaam hain ignore karna Approve& jess i don't want this topic to get closed because this topic is related to sam and the people who are after sam [god knws whyConfused] their motive will succeed if this topic shuts down i feel its all because of them the forum is filled wid so much negativity OuchLet them live in dere own world wid dere own assumption Smileand we shall Continue to Discuss abt Our Sammy Classy babyDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001MithiBani

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jessica11001.Monami.

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragk123

Pls support Sam...
i know ppl who r trying to defame him are all either veena or shweta fans....1st most of them were supporting him just bec of shweta....now all want shweta to win thats why defaming him....
Abt veena....she was such a cheap girl inside the house....since 12 weeks majority ppl used to hate her but now suddenly she has become a very nice girl...pls recollect how she behaved....very very cheap behaviour with ashmit....seeing 1 hr footage of ashmit and veena was so frustrating...then imagine how it must have been for other honest inmates who couldnt see such fake ppl....
SAM is a very honest and straigt forward person....he said few things abt her that how she came and hugged asmit as if he is her husband...i think if they r pretending to b friends then they should behave like that....then while waking up she gave vulgar posing...as viewers v also hate her for such thing....i think he showed his frustation on our behalf....any normal and honest person wil behave like this only.....
always she gives those vulgar posing which was very iritating as a viewer to watch....the fight bet dolly aand ashmit wher asmit kissed her....that was the cheapest behaviour....she is a cheap girl along with ashmit...no one wil give respect to such girls.....
i dont see sam to b double face guy...he always says what he thinks....thats why always in trouble.....
SAM FANS pls support him bec these 2 weeks r really important for him to win this show....
SUPPORT SAM....

hey newbie.. pls do not mind this.. are u a paid agent of SAM? I know he has kept many such people who are doing his advertisement in the web. Are you one of  them?
Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DisneyDudette

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Logon ka kaam hain kehena aur humara kaam hain ignore karna Approve& jess i don't want this topic to get closed because this topic is related to sam and the people who are after sam [god knws whyConfused] their motive will succeed if this topic shuts down i feel its all because of them the forum is filled wid so much negativity OuchLet them live in dere own world wid dere own assumption Smileand we shall Continue to Discuss abt Our Sammy Classy babyDay Dreaming

hi hi hi....Embarrassed
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
sam witnessed something dirty abt veena..dekhkar koi bhi ghabra jayega..veens must have done dirty acts in front of sam..poor sam....no wonder he opened his mouth

MissSRKJessica11001

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

Originally posted by ragk123

Pls support Sam...
i know ppl who r trying to defame him are all either veena or shweta fans....1st most of them were supporting him just bec of shweta....now all want shweta to win thats why defaming him....
Abt veena....she was such a cheap girl inside the house....since 12 weeks majority ppl used to hate her but now suddenly she has become a very nice girl...pls recollect how she behaved....very very cheap behaviour with ashmit....seeing 1 hr footage of ashmit and veena was so frustrating...then imagine how it must have been for other honest inmates who couldnt see such fake ppl....
SAM is a very honest and straigt forward person....he said few things abt her that how she came and hugged asmit as if he is her husband...i think if they r pretending to b friends then they should behave like that....then while waking up she gave vulgar posing...as viewers v also hate her for such thing....i think he showed his frustation on our behalf....any normal and honest person wil behave like this only.....
always she gives those vulgar posing which was very iritating as a viewer to watch....the fight bet dolly aand ashmit wher asmit kissed her....that was the cheapest behaviour....she is a cheap girl along with ashmit...no one wil give respect to such girls.....
i dont see sam to b double face guy...he always says what he thinks....thats why always in trouble.....
SAM FANS pls support him bec these 2 weeks r really important for him to win this show....
SUPPORT SAM....

hey newbie.. pls do not mind this.. are u a paid agent of SAM? I know he has kept many such people who are doing his advertisement in the web. Are you one of  them?

U toh knw Everything den Why Not find it UrselfTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Jessica11001

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged

.Monami.

Go to top