Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

The thread title should had been changed to "The last person to post is Ashmit's biggest fan" and the war would have stopped right there and then 😆

good good
first u enjoyed the fight .... to the xtremes
now u think of a plan 2 stop d fight
wen its over n out

very smart mihir ; )

The thread title should had been changed to "The last person to post is Ashmit's biggest fan" and the war would have stopped right there and then 😆

Somehow he is first one finalist . I think he used Sara and Vena very well and Bigg boss help him in it.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hain na? Bachpan se yar 😉 😉
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monami18385

lols u r very phunnnyyy ahaha

😳😳 u r very chweet
.Monami. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutelicious

😳😳 u r very chweet

and u r very cuuuuuuuuute 😉😃
.Monami. thumbnail

Hain na? Bachpan se yar 😉 😉

chal chal........... apnay mu miya mittho na ban :P

ragk123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preet1102

we still support sam and will do that everyone has the right to show there opinion and thats what he did there is nothing wrong in it we all are not in the house we exactly dont know what is going there so whatever he has said that is because he and the others (housemates) are seeing there stupid things from the morning to the night and therefore he knows better then all of us and if he said something there must be some validity in thoose points otherwise the peron like him will not say any thing to anyone others just dont say and if he has said the people are blaming him the world is like this only people want someone to speak and when anyone speaks then people scold him for saying things  and thats really a sad part but this is the reality ....have to accept it

but true sam fans are with him and wish him all the best ....👍🏼

well said...
Feels happy to read the support of so many loyal fans.....
Sam deserves to win....
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar just because Sam didnt take up her proposition Veena has been sl*gging him off...
i am happy with Sam and if he was making faces on VMs bhaashan...well so was i...
and respect earn karni padti hai...sahi baat tho bola...
agar mere ghar ki koi aurat kisi anjaan mard se aise chipki rahti aur iss tarah se jhappi pappi karti tho i would be disgusted too with that person...
and how many days can one put up with the likes of VM...my husband watches BB with me sometimes ...but when VM comes he just gets up and walk away...
i feel a pros is better than VM kyon ki atleast she doesnt pretend she is something else...she knows what she is selling...my POV (and i have never felt anything bad about pros...i only see it as a job for them, please dont bash me on this, you are welcome to bash me on my comments to VM though)
arey when she claimed that she washed ASSmit;s undies...jad usse bolne mein koi sharam nahi aaya,..kisi aur ko uss baat ko reference point banaane mein kya ghalat...
agar woh nahi bataati tho kisi ko pata hi nahi chalta...wahan par bhi sympathy gain karne chali hai....kisne kaha tha usse dhone...
and ASSmimt bimaar hai wala rat tho painful hai yaar...kaun bola usko jaane BB mein...
i think my rant has gone on long enough...
despite everything  claimed(not proved) i still am with SAM - i am not fickle, my loyalty will NOT waver for the likes of VM (Viper Malik)
MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I Love sam ;-) And I will support him till da end!

definetely we will support only sam.. 😃