Request to all SAM fans - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lathika4u

the way i see beauty is not the way you see beauty.. for you all he might be BOOTI FOOL with those expressions... i found that expressions monkey style.. 
and sam fans uses those words needed to be more watchful about their manners.. as he himself do not have it which he proved thru national TV to the world..

๐Ÿฅฑ Lathi.. I think it's hardest for people to hear ANYTHING against Sam Uncle.. Meaningless to argue๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by monami18385

Yea, and Shweta ... can definitely be aunty of girls in teens!!
btw is ur AT so boring.. dt u need 2 do TP in this thread? : )
  I can not even say at athe age of 42 a guy can be of uncle's age!! Edited by akash08 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by monami18385

i repeat .. Monkey is offensive.. be careful : )
sure sam needs to b WATCHFUL :P of his manners
exactly as Shweta needs 2 b WATCHFUL of her manners.......
cus wen she is called a s*** .. its demeaning
but wen veena is called a s*** .. she sits and laughs her head off !!
wut a sweet aunty : )

Sam Uncle laughed off.. I can post his Laughing pic here.. during the fight !

Sam uncle changed his side DRASTICALLY๐Ÿคข If you criticize Shweta for that, better to include Sam too๐Ÿคข
Originally posted by romiosugar

LOL.....nah yaar, like I said, I was a neutral member๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† as I liked both of ya ๐Ÿ˜›

There are rude comments thrown by both sides but if we read each and every comment no one from ST fans side call you [Sam's fan] looser unlike one member from Sam's team appointed us as "looser" directly on our faces which comment was deleted by mods and we can't see it; however, the related person has accepted it later on as well!!!

I saw what happened so I am not happy be called appointed as looser by some unknown ppl here

Both the sides are at fault.. I am sorry from our side.. We didn't mean to hurt/insult anyone. I think the person who was rude to my friends should say sorry to them too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Plus we shouldn't fight like kids and instead  have healthy discussion and make this topic a hit ๐Ÿ˜›

You're not a loser romio๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by akash08

is this AT?? really? every SAM thread is an AT ? I can not even say at athe age of 42 a guy can be of uncle's age!!

May be.. Calling Shweta names is allowed.. But calling Sam - Uncle is not Why ? Is he like evergreen Dev Anand? Huh ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Both the sides are at fault.. I am sorry from our side.. We didn't mean to hurt/insult anyone. I think the person who was rude to my friends should say sorry to them too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Plus we shouldn't fight like kids and instead  have healthy discussion and make this topic a hit ๐Ÿ˜›

You're not a loser romio๐Ÿ˜Š

Good.. Pooja the member who called ST fanz loser, never came up with any apology for that..

Not nice and not appreciated from my part.. And PLEASE dont say she/he did not mean ST fanz ๐Ÿ˜Š
Great going guys ๐Ÿ‘

Sameer and Shweta will be proud of you all....Keep it up....There they are such good friends, sitting together enjoying themselves, and here we are divided into Sam and ST groups....

Hats off...
Abeer lets not get into petty fights ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
We are here to discuss Sam and have fun after all..

Plus do you want me leave with so much of negativity around ? ๐Ÿ˜›

Forgive and forget - Sam's rule๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Great going guys ๐Ÿ‘

Sameer and Shweta will be proud of you all....Keep it up....There they are such good friends, sitting together enjoying themselves, and here we are divided into Sam and ST groups....

Hats off...

Mihir ๐Ÿคฃ We did not create the division.. I can guarantee on that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Tit for Tat๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Great going guys ๐Ÿ‘

Hats off...
none is friend in a competition. let them be in direct competition and u would know. currently both need each other and that is why they are friends!!