Bigg Boss Season 4

Request to all SAM fans - Page 3

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: wicked gal

i wanted to say here that, that is what i like to see a person behaving on national TV towards another countries individual.. not like 'well mannered' sameer soni😆.. as her behaviour at least gives some proud of being an indian towards other countries people, tolerance nature which india is proud of .. she may not like veena that much, but she didn't express it to the world at the time of eviction!! being celebrities that is what is been expected out to them.. and i made that point for you to understand my statements..

people aren't going to see just the last episode and say wow indians are so well-mannered😆everyone was kind to begum and veena or anyone else won't make a opinion about india based on a game show.i hope they are wise enough to understand its a brutal 'game' and may the best win.😊
[/QUOTE]

you are not understanding the impact it creates in an international community.. i experienced this impact when shilpa shetty was there in the Big Brother house.. and news related to her was flashing all over the world..!! it was a game too!! what happened to that game in the international level?? all those british ladies involved in the game lost their respect, job, relationships and no one wanted to make friendship with them.. they are been named as racists .. shilpa didn't file any court case against them.. or else all the three would have landed up in jail..!!

if anything goes wrong that will have an impact!! fortunately for indian's veena's conduct was even questioned in pakistan..

foolish sameer thinks of himself.. and never bothered about anything else and thinks that he got good manners..😆. which is indeed pathetic..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we luve him wit his imperfections : )
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^^Yup Exactly 😉Don Worry Sammy Ur True Fans Are Wid u😉And all Those Losers Who Claimed to be ur fan Because Of some Diplomat Are Gone
Urs Ache☺️and Sacches Fans😎 will Support u No matter what😳
Edited by DisneyDudette - 13 years ago
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DisneyDudette

^^^Yup Exactly 😉Don Worry Sammy Ur True Fans Are Wid u😉And all Those Losers Who Claimed to be ur fan Because Of some Diplomat Are Gone

Acche and sacche !!! correct one minu !!! 😊
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hehe @ acchay .. sacchay ....... : )

acche sachhe fans for a achha sachha person ; ) : D

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: DisneyDudette

😳 That's how Sam fanz are ! 😳
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lathika4u

people aren't going to see just the last episode and say wow indians are so well-mannered😆everyone was kind to begum and veena or anyone else won't make a opinion about india based on a game show.i hope they are wise enough to understand its a brutal 'game' and may the best win.😊

you are not understanding the impact it creates in an international community.. i experienced this impact when shilpa shetty was there in the Big Brother house.. and news related to her was flashing all over the world..!! it was a game too!! what happened to that game in the international level?? all those british ladies involved in the game lost their respect, job, relationships and no one wanted to make friendship with them.. they are been named as racists .. shilpa didn't file any court case against them.. or else all the three would have landed up in jail..!!

if anything goes wrong that will have an impact!! fortunately for indian's veena's conduct was even questioned in pakistan..

foolish sameer thinks of himself.. and never bothered about anything else and thinks that he got good manners..😆. which is indeed pathetic..
god where is the comparison?Racism is serious,what sam did wasn't racist or demeaning to pakistanis...the british ladies made fun of indians in  general saying i know where your hands have been,meaning we don't use toilet papers..tell me one demeaning thing he did to pakistan?if it bothered them,they would have been baying for his blood..he didn't like veena and he make it clear..pakistanis people have been watching all episodes,they are not going to say listen everyone was such a bi..tch to veena all this while but in last episode they are so well-mannered,so indians are kind,cultured and all that.😡
and shilpa still loves london ,she had her wedding reception there and indians still flock to britian.
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Moderator's Note: 

The thread has lbeen reported and it has fan groups contesting each other! Why cant a discussion take place without personally attacking each other? What is the great necessity to rally up at the slightest dissent? Tit for Tat is not a good policy and cannot be successful under all conditions, least of all during a provocation. Members are asked to refrain from exercising such tactics. NO more arguements and retorts. If you find something offensive Report it. This thread and the member's post will be observed.

Zero tolerance policy towards derogatory/demeaning and obscene references.

Thanks
BB4 Development Team
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for that RB 😎
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mr. Mod I think U forgot To Delete another Member Comment Who Called Sam Fans  Loser Try to be Fair and Do Ur Job Well