Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sajan and the word Chashmish.. <33 upd (Page 5)

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
sumi thanks for writing on such a topic as im a chashmish.wow wat a cute topicEmbarrassed..........n my dancing continuesDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KielyyulZ

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Just found it on google.. Dunno who made it.. But its simply adorableeeee.... Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiely.VanishingDreamyulZ

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiely

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Cryim not a chashmish but......

But what kiely..? ROFL  ROFL  Hug
i meant to say.." but im not a chashmish" ....ROFL

Aww.... But we are still forever Samrat's chashmishes are'nt we..? Wink  Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiely

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Dukhyaari Aatma Stern SmileStern Smile dude u make it sound like i am some buddha Stern SmileStern SmileROFL

and wats up with that aatma thing ?Ermm am i already dead or what ErmmROFL

Sumi U never leaves a chacne to put oil in my ghau AngryROFL

Anyways honestly speaking thanx alot for dedicating such a cute and beautiful thread to me Embarrassed Embarrassed actualli comparing to other thread i shd say getting this thread dedicated to me is a BIG thing to me Embarrassed guess why ?? bolo bolo ? LOL its coz the word chasmish is in it yarr Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

u know there was a girl in our class when i was a kid and she used to wear glasses.. damn she was soo talented yarr Stern Smile it was her 1st day and she didnt knew abt the oral test we were gonna have and she was the only one who was answering sab ka sab Qs Stern Smile ROFL ya i shd say it was sameee like Gunji answered and ALL the student heads were facing down ROFL like that we were also hiding our head behind the other students so that teacher wont pick on us ROFL  and i had this habit of calling chasmish to everyone who wore glasses LOL toh ya in her 1st day i went "chasmishhhh" ROFLwithout even knowing her ROFL she was shocked and everyone thought i was teasing her but they didnt knew that i was in LOVEEEEEEE with that word LOL after i watched Kal Ho Na Ho Blushing ok i watched that movie abt more than 7 times coz my sister made me to LOL and that word became my fav <3 and idhar in MJHT aswell Gunji was called chasmish by samrat and i was like OMGGGGGGGGGG Shocked Shocked Shocked n then i went YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY DancingDancingDancingDancing ( Yup deeps ki bhoot chadgaya hai mujhe ab that i am gonna dance n dance now ROFL) jks.. so ya i was sooooo sooooooo happy when i saw my fav word was used for my fav ka bhi velyyyy vellyyy fav couplee Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed and i shd say they made me even love that word more n moreeee Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed I would like to thank the writers,directors and everyone of MJHT for making this word even more meaningful and special to ALL OF US Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Hayeeeeee CHASH-MISH Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming More than Gunjan, chasmish sounds more PERFECT for our Gunji Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming it was like the 1st word that created an unknown bond betw. them frm the 1st day they met Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming even before they were frens Sammy used to call her "chasmish"Day DreamingDay Dreaming hayee rabba i am going more n more crazyy noww Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Sumi i tell u aaj tunee meraa dil khush kardiyaa hai by dedicating this topic and for most making this topic more n more specialDay DreamingDay Dreaming and oieeee kisnee kaha the topic name is hideous Stern Smile it couldnt have been better than this Approve

Chal i think i wrote a ramayan here Stern SmileLOL

anyways going throughtout the pgs all i could see was res post Stern Smile u lazyy bumss ROFL seriously i thought i was the laziest person ever but u guys always res and never unres Stern SmileROFL

PS: once one girl told me that after this word chasmish... every girl who wears glasses feel blessed and the reason is coz Samrat is saying it so it feels like they are his chasmish too LOL i guess thats right LOL

Word of the DECADE : chasmish Blushing 

PS: can u see all the word "chasmish" are in italics.. i just wanted it to stand out the most BlushingLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamCandYlicious_S

Kiely IF-Rockerz
Kiely
Kiely

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
@summi
ya we areBlushing ....but wat is this chashmishes????ROFL

yulZCandYlicious_S

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged

but wat is this chashmishes????ROFL
plural of chasmish ROFL gawd i can imagine all the chasmish-es coming as a gang i mean u know in a whole group as if they are gonna strike or sthROFL n they all are like " Sab Bolo Chasmishes *raises hand* waah wahh chasmishes*raises hand* "ROFLROFL

SIZZZLERCandYlicious_S

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
sum ur topic i always found like chat clubROFL coming to topic fantastic hon loved it u wrote it beautifully Clap sajan and word chashmish always have connection  u know it was word which made ppl think that chashmish is not any kind of work which is only used for mocking of ppl but its word means person who can see through ur heart with their eyes and once after that gun's recovery gun said to sam that u call me chashmish and that's why i can see u from ur heart u know januable and chashmish only meant for our sajan 

yulZCandYlicious_S

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
wow sid tu bhi naachne lagaDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingnaach naachDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

yulZCandYlicious_S

Go to top