Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sajan and the word Chashmish.. <33 upd (Page 17)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Dukhyaari Aatma Stern SmileStern Smile dude u make it sound like i am some buddha Stern SmileStern SmileROFL You dont have to sound like that cuz u  already are .. Stern Smile  Sid bhayyyyya.. ROFL  ROFL

and wats up with that aatma thing ?Ermm am i already dead or what ErmmROFL   God forbids.. 

Sumi U never leaves a chacne to put oil in my ghau AngryROFL  Same to you.. Big smile

Anyways honestly speaking thanx alot for dedicating such a cute and beautiful thread to me Embarrassed Embarrassed actualli comparing to other thread i shd say getting this thread dedicated to me is a BIG thing to me Embarrassed guess why ?? bolo bolo ? LOL its coz the word chasmish is in it yarr Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  I know i know.... You must be flying with happiness na...? LOL  After all its about YOUR chashmish... Ermm *rolls eyes*

u know there was a girl in our class when i was a kid and she used to wear glasses.. damn she was soo talented yarr Stern Smile it was her 1st day and she didnt knew abt the oral test we were gonna have and she was the only one who was answering sab ka sab Qs Stern Smile ROFL ya i shd say it was sameee like Gunji answered and ALL the student heads were facing down ROFL like that we were also hiding our head behind the other students so that teacher wont pick on us ROFL  and i had this habit of calling chasmish to everyone who wore glasses LOL toh ya in her 1st day i went "chasmishhhh" ROFLwithout even knowing her ROFL she was shocked and everyone thought i was teasing her but they didnt knew that i was in LOVEEEEEEE with that word LOL  I always knew that you are a bully.. *humph* Ermm  ROFL  ROFLafter i watched Kal Ho Na Ho Blushing ok i watched that movie abt more than 7 times coz my sister made me to LOL   Awww... LOL and that word became my fav <3 and idhar in MJHT aswell Gunji was called chasmish by samrat and i was like OMGGGGGGGGGG Shocked Shocked Shocked n then i went YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY Dancing ( Yup deeps ki bhoot chadgaya hai mujhe ab that i am gonna dance n dance now ROFLYeah.. kuch zyaada hi char gaya shayad..  ROFLShocked jks.. so ya i was sooooo sooooooo happy when i saw my fav word was used for my fav ka bhi velyyyy vellyyy fav couplee Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed and i shd say they made me even love that word more n moreeee Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed I would like to thank the writers,directors and everyone of MJHT for making this word even more meaningful and special to ALL OF US Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Hayeeeeee CHASH-MISH Day Dreaming More than Gunjan, chasmish sounds more PERFECT for our Gunji Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming it was like the 1st word that created an unknown bond betw. them frm the 1st day they met Day Dreaming even before they were frens Sammy used to call her "chasmish"Day DreamingDay Dreaming hayee rabba i am going more n more crazyy noww Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming   Beauutifully said.. Clap Clap Embarrassed

Sumi i tell u aaj tunee meraa dil khush kardiyaa hai by dedicating this topic and for most making this topic more n more specialDay DreamingDay Dreaming and oieeee kisnee kaha the topic name is hideous Stern Smile it couldnt have been better than this Approve    You think so..? Shocked Embarrassed  Thank you.. LOL

Chal i think i wrote a ramayan here Stern SmileLOL  Errmm.. Stern Smile

anyways going throughtout the pgs all i could see was res post Stern Smile u lazyy bumss ROFL seriously i thought i was the laziest person ever but u guys always res and never unres Stern SmileROFL   hi5.. U stole right words outta my mouth... Thumbs Up  ROFL  ROFL

PS: once one girl told me that after this word chasmish... every girl who wears glasses feel blessed and the reason is coz Samrat is saying it so it feels like they are his chasmish too LOL i guess thats right LOL   Wow... Shocked Sid and philosophical... Shocked Cool Day Dreaming

Word of the DECADE : chasmish Blushing   I agree... Big smile

PS: can u see all the word "chasmish" are in italics.. i just wanted it to stand out the most BlushingLOL   *rolls eyes at the show off* ROFL  Stern Smile  ROFL 

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 27 December 2010 at 6:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXyulZ

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Edited my reply Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
summiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii love uuu  a lottt.... thnk god i read this topic/... miss u nishi n all of u ...plus SAJAN N MONAYA!!

yulZXSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
affy my jaan Hug Hug Hug
how r u?
Missed u so much!

talkativetaurusCandYlicious_S

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
i miss u guys as well.... i cant spam much over here.... come on FB to chat )

XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

FINALLY I m editing it!  YAY !! Big smileWow Sumi such a beautiful post!
"CHASHMISH" I can never fail to remember it or feel it! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
BEWARE: READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK Stern Smile U will understand wat craziness and true love means Stern SmileDay Dreaming Heart 

Ok now where to start i started watching mjht for a girl in specs!Embarrassed The promo dragged me to watch it. She was so cute genuinely.Embarrassed The background music of her made her more adorable. To be frank i hated people with specs Big smile But after when Samrat called her CHASHMISH Blushing Day Dreaming I was like I WANNA TRY ONE ROFL  The girl who hated specs is now with a specs LOL ROFL  Whenever Samrat calls Chashmish i will adjust my specs ROFL See complete craziness LOL I mean the way he says "MERI CHASHMISH" makes every girl wanna wear one Big smileEmbarrassed And i know that there are many chashmish here Ermm Big competition Big smile

Then SAMRAT KI CHASHMISH hayee how cute Embarrassed! Then MUJHE GUNJAN KABHIE  KABHIE MATH BULA how adorableEmbarrassed! And then WOH HAI MERI CHAHSMISH simply januableEmbarrassed! I m really going nuts!LOL

Seriously speaking, the word CHASHMISH is meant only for our Sajan.Embarrassed They find different meaning for every thing which turns out to be the ones we will completely fall in love with. Everyone uses it but Sajan make it so special Embarrassed  I just love this word CHASHMISHEmbarrassed And i m proud to be one chashmish Embarrassed

Awwwwieee nishu... Hug   Hug   My li'l angel... Embarrassed

I know yaar.. Day Dreaming   Whenever sam said 'Meri Chashmish, his eyes had a sense od pride and ownership in it.. Blushing  Like by saying her 'Chashmish, he labelled her as Samrat's.. Embarrassed  ONLY... Embarrassed  I know all of us are dying to become his Chashmishes.. ROFL  ROFL  But too late.. Broken Heart   The smarter one i.e Gunjan, took him away from us for ever.. ROFL  Broken Heart 

Now m becoming a dukhyaari aatma like sid.... LOL Broken Heart  ROFL  And u are soo right.. Sajan gave a new wjole meaning to Chashmish.. Clap Heart  Love and miss them.. Unhappy

ROFL

yulZXSilentWishesX

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by talkativetaurus

i miss u guys as well.... i cant spam much over here.... come on FB to chat )

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked *RUNS TO FB*

XSilentWishesX

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Bhalai ka toh zamaana hi nahin hai.. *humph* ROFL  ROFL fire pe oil dalna koi bhalai ki baat nahi hoti Sumi jee Big smileROFLROFL  See i dedicated this whole Chashmish thread to you... *shows off* Cool  ROFL  ROFL oo yaaa dhukyaari aatma  ROFL 

U cook....? Shocked Shocked  God bless your siblings.. Big smile  ROFL oiee i cook realli delicious *shows off8CoolROFLROFL

and now final bye... LOL   bye kehna ka dil nahi lagtaaa Embarrassed thats coz u will be back i know ROFL

Delicious food or Burnlicious..? Big smile ROFL ROFL

yulZ

Go to top