Sajan and the word Chashmish.. <33 upd - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

yar im not gona leave long comment this time but all i have to say is that something that happened to me
my mom thought i needed glasses (this was before mjht started) and i use to pray everyday plese god dont make me have glasses and i heared that carrots were good for ur eyes so i started to eat tonse of carrote just so my eyesight wont go weak thank god i didnt needed glasses
then mjht came and now everyday i wish kash i had glasses because i would love to be chashmish because samrat loved his chashmish😳
i use to hate the word chashmish but now it is literly my favorite word as it sounds so sweet samrat has totally changed the meaning of the word chashmish to all of us the word means only love sweetness and samrats chashmsh now as before it was just a way of teasing someone who wore glasses
lovely post loved it

love
tanzeel

Awww... samhe here tanzu.. πŸ€—  πŸ€—      I have experienced the same thing but now if someone says me Chashmish then i take it as a compliment... πŸ˜† ☺️
Originally posted by SaJan_Sana4ever

Awww  . . . My Chachmishh !! 😍
For Now I'm Just SO Lost In Chachmish That I Cant See Someone Else Beside Than Her !! 😳 She Is Really SO Sweet & Innocent !! My Doll & Sum You Are SOOO Right About Being Samrat Ki Chachmishh πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ . . .
I Really Want Some Chachmaas NOW ! πŸ€£ I Dont Care If Anyone Say Chachmish To Me !! Because It Will Be The BEST Compliment I Have Ever Got πŸ˜³ . . . Me Going CRAZZYY Over My Januables < 3 ! 😍😍

Thanks for replying Sana.. πŸ€—   ❀️   πŸ˜†  Here take these.. 😎 😎  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

ressssss

Edit -

Yes here i go 🀣, first of all i LOVE this word Chashmish .. And btw add me to you lots Chashmish-es gang as i am a chashmish myself 🀣 ! Okay, so i used to hate this word alot and i never though there would be a day where i would love this word SO much !

When i heard Samrat calling her Chashmish for the first time somehow i don't know how, but i just loved it ! It felt SO cute and not to forget his expressions ☺️ ! As the show moved on i got soo used to him calling her Chashmish that Gunjan ke saath saath i hated it when he called her by her name .. Gunjan !

And after that promise, i don't think i heard him calling her Gunjan again exept in S2 somewhere that too cuz she told him, see as he listens to her 😳 !

Noww, i LOVE this word Chashmish<3 would be proud if someone calls me that

Summ awesome topic, and brillianty written i agree with your saying πŸ€—

&+ Can you guys please learn how to write Chashmish 🀣🀣, as i seen some ChaSmish 🀣🀣

Haye Sani.. 😍   thruoghout your post i was blushing like anything.. ☺️ ☺️  πŸ˜†  But your ending line... 😲  😳   😳   Grrrrrrrrr...... 😑 😑 🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣
Originally posted by samratrocks

lovely lovely lvoely lovely
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
cuteeeeee possssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

chashmiisshh.... luuuv diis woorrdd
trully gave gunji herrr identityy...ourr most addoorabbllleee chashmiisshhhhhhhhhhh

well writteen...rocknig post.. as alwayyyyssssssssss
do make moreeeeeeeeeeeeee............

btw. lovely pic posteddd .. gunji luks such a prettttyy doll

Thanks alot for replying hina... πŸ€—  πŸ€—