Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Did u make that pic? πŸ˜ƒ

I am not that talented... 🀣  🀣  Googled it.. πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

I am not that talented... 🀣  🀣  Googled it.. πŸ˜ƒ

Ok πŸ˜ƒ
@Sumi- oo gawd ur reply to my reply 😲😲 kitnaa lambaa reply hai yarr Sumi πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ dudee did u gave up on my ramayan too like ash (-Aish.198-) did πŸ€”πŸ€£
Anywayss.. dukhyari aatma No. 2 πŸ˜† i saw the posst.. u know nah m such a stalker 😎
n lol my food are not burnlicious ok.. they are delicious sach mein 😊🀣 all thanx to Gunji.. coz once she said she loves boys who can cook *blush*🀣 tabse toh aur bhi cooking lessons liye maine 😎🀣

Anywayss thanx for the link :)

hellow everyone πŸ˜†

biee everyone πŸ˜† got the siggies to make πŸ˜†
yar im not gona leave long comment this time but all i have to say is that something that happened to me
my mom thought i needed glasses (this was before mjht started) and i use to pray everyday plese god dont make me have glasses and i heared that carrots were good for ur eyes so i started to eat tonse of carrote just so my eyesight wont go weak thank god i didnt needed glasses
then mjht came and now everyday i wish kash i had glasses because i would love to be chashmish because samrat loved his chashmish😳
i use to hate the word chashmish but now it is literly my favorite word as it sounds so sweet samrat has totally changed the meaning of the word chashmish to all of us the word means only love sweetness and samrats chashmsh now as before it was just a way of teasing someone who wore glasses
lovely post loved it

love
tanzeel
 Thanks alot for replying guys.. πŸ€—  πŸ€—

@sid: Its not Gunjan who likes those bys who cook its Sanaya ..       πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  And she is not YOUR Chashmish.. πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ€”  🀣  So better stick to her only... 😑   πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 🀣
🀣Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago