India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sajan and the word Chashmish.. <33 upd

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hideous title...  ROFL  ROFL  I know before u all start throwing rotten eggs on me.. ROFL 

Before i start my topic, i want  to dedicate this post to my Gumshuda friends.. Broken Heart LOL  Who are inactive now and i seriously miss them all.. Hug  Especially affy (talkativetaurus).. Ouch
And lastly to Mr Dukhyaari aatma..LOL  Sid akka yulz.. LOL Embarrassed

Before Mjht startedt his word was used  to taunt those gals who wore glasses LOL and trust me.. It irritates you like anything when anyone calls you that.. Angry LOL  Experience speaks here..  LOL Ermm

But our dearest Miley Jab Hum Tum and our Jannuable Sajan.. Gave a new dimension to this word - Chashmish.. Embarrassed Cool Heart

Yes... It was initially used to tease our innocent and sweet Gunjan.. Ermm  LOL But then.. as Sajan's relationship progressed... It grew as an addiction.. As an expression for Samrat to adore his Gunjan..  It became his copyright.. Embarrassed

Slowly and steadily... It became an essential part of their lives... LOL  Embarrassed  I remember my friend aahana opened a topic on this and she said it beauuutifully... Day Dreaming

whoever could have imagined a word Chashmish used 2 actually tease ppl with glasses could end up being so Endearing EmbarrassedHeart

And i agree with her totally.. Approve EmbarrassedIt felt as if it became an identity of  Gunjan
and she herself could not bear Samrat saying Gunjan.. LOL  Cause she felt as if she were a stranger.. Ouch  As if he distanced himself from her.. Ouch   And thats why when the most memorable Promise scene of Sajan came on 1 jan 2010... Gunjan made Samrat promise her that he would NEVER EVER say me Gunjan..  Blushing Blushing  LOL  How adorableeee is'nt it..?  Day Dreaming

Sometimes... The real essence and inner meaning of some words make them completely different and beautiful.. Embarrassed 
The word Chasmish gave Gunjan a completely different identity..
She became Samrat's Chashmish... Embarrassed

So from now on Proud to be Chashmishes... Thumbs Up Approve  ROFL  Because our Sajan gave it a new meaning and made this word utterly adorable and cute... Blushing Heart  And gave us a chance to became Samrat ki Chashmishes also..  ROFL Cool

P.S: I dunno if i made sense.. D'oh  But i really tried hard to make sense.. LOL  Thumbs Up I am missing my Chashmish badly.. Unhappy

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 26 December 2010 at 8:37am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

khizzmohit_rockstarNatluS_Janki_-BlueSwitch-Komal_Chaudharya little faithangelshysaniya.xSIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2XDevilsDesireXsowmya.Meera1101KielyMalikasamratrocksyulZ-CreativeSoul-XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamaashizin

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
FINALLY I m editing it!  YAY !! Big smileWow Sumi such a beautiful post!
"CHASHMISH" I can never fail to remember it or feel it! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
BEWARE: READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK Stern Smile U will understand wat craziness and true love means Stern SmileDay Dreaming Heart 

Ok now where to start i started watching mjht for a girl in specs!Embarrassed The promo dragged me to watch it. She was so cute genuinely.Embarrassed The background music of her made her more adorable. To be frank i hated people with specs Big smile But after when Samrat called her CHASHMISH Blushing Day Dreaming I was like I WANNA TRY ONE ROFL  The girl who hated specs is now with a specs LOL ROFL  Whenever Samrat calls Chashmish i will adjust my specs ROFL See complete craziness LOL I mean the way he says "MERI CHASHMISH" makes every girl wanna wear one Big smileEmbarrassed And i know that there are many chashmish here Ermm Big competition Big smile

Then SAMRAT KI CHASHMISH hayee how cute Embarrassed! Then MUJHE GUNJAN KABHIE  KABHIE MATH BULA how adorableEmbarrassed! And then WOH HAI MERI CHAHSMISH simply januableEmbarrassed! I m really going nuts!LOL

Seriously speaking, the word CHASHMISH is meant only for our Sajan.Embarrassed They find different meaning for every thing which turns out to be the ones we will completely fall in love with. Everyone uses it but Sajan make it so special Embarrassed  I just love this word CHASHMISHEmbarrassed And i m proud to be one chashmish Embarrassed

Edited by nishi_sajan - 27 December 2010 at 2:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXyulZCandYlicious_S

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
RES

yulZXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
resEmbarrassed
sorry forgot somethinDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingLOL

Edited by deepti_mohit - 26 December 2010 at 6:41am

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
deeps u dance a lot Ermm

XDevilsDesireXyulZCandYlicious_S

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

resEmbarrassed
sorry forgot somethinDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingLOL
Deeps ROFL stop it otherwise you,ll break your leg LOL

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

ressssss

Edit -

Yes here i go ROFL, first of all i LOVE this word Chashmish .. And btw add me to you lots Chashmish-es gang as i am a chashmish myself ROFL ! Okay, so i used to hate this word alot and i never though there would be a day where i would love this word SO much !

When i heard Samrat calling her Chashmish for the first time somehow i don't know how, but i just loved it ! It felt SO cute and not to forget his expressions Blushing ! As the show moved on i got soo used to him calling her Chashmish that Gunjan ke saath saath i hated it when he called her by her name .. Gunjan !

And after that promise, i don't think i heard him calling her Gunjan again exept in S2 somewhere that too cuz she told him, see as he listens to her Embarrassed !

Noww, i LOVE this word Chashmish<3 would be proud if someone calls me that Approve

Summ awesome topic, and brillianty written i agree with your saying Hug

&+ Can you guys please learn how to write Chashmish ROFLROFL, as i seen some ChaSmish ROFLROFL

Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 26 December 2010 at 11:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZCandYlicious_S

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

deeps u dance a lot Ermm
kya karun sumi writing another topic is always gudnews n drooling time for meDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingSmile

Go to top