Special announcement 4 RBOians.. - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
ha..yaar May...but car k paas khare ho kar paani puri kaise kha sakte hai...i mean...dont know...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

No that was the audition wala episode....Probubly didn't mean in the car....They were on lacation out side, weren't they?😊.....

Poor navs ..no car scene now ...iske to sapne choor choor ho gaye May ..🀣 ...if u dont sleep sapne nahin ayenge ..so I guess wont be a problem πŸ˜†

*ducks the pillow Nav throws*
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by iluvmanar

ha..yaar May...but car k paas khare ho kar paani puri kaise kha sakte hai...i mean...dont know...πŸ˜•

They had pani puri for real, not for the scene....They could have done they on the way to wherever the cafe scene was shotπŸ˜ƒ .....
They must have driven to some spot to take the shot like the one where Khanak meets Rahul in hotel ...Car mein scene hai kahan bol tha ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yaar..i know May..they had it really....yaar main burthal hoo, lekin itna bhi burthal nehi...πŸ˜†....

and priya...tujhe yeh sapna aaya tha rite ducks ko lekar...isse liye mujh par chala dia...chaalbaaz larki..lekin ha yaar...rahul-khanak ko gari me dekhne ka sapna to chur chur ho gaya...
ok ok..i m d no. 1 burthal ...maine maan liya...ab khush ....🀣

yaar..i know May..they had it really....yaar main burthal hoo, lekin itna bhi burthal nehi...πŸ˜†....

and priya...tujhe yeh sapna aaya tha rite ducks ko lekar...isse liye mujh par chala dia...chaalbaaz larki..lekin ha yaar...rahul-khanak ko gari me dekhne ka sapna to chur chur ho gaya...

HeheπŸ˜†.....

Nahin aaya to ab aayega ..the way we have discussed Ducks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ab to mujhe sone me bhi darr lag raha hai...kahi sachmooch yeh sapna....o no......πŸ˜†
we shouldnt let this happend yaar thats not fair plz post as many good comments as u can on starone age and plz for god sake watch shoe daily on tv and not on yt for rbo sake