India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What do you feel?

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Hey, Hiiiii I am new to this forum :) but I am new to all these discussions as Iam just in love with the forum

Ok coming to the topic ...this is little funny hope you dont criticize me Cry

Sometimes, dont you feel like going and meeting your fav. actors ? And I know this is practically impossible in most of the cases ......what do you feel about this? Am I the only one who feels like meeting an actor .....that too a television actor ? Shocked Please answer my Q ...this Q has been eating me up since years !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.romaila

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged

No you are not the only one who feel this ! Ialso wantto meet my fav actors!!!! And tell them how muchI love them Embarrassed

Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
exactly Big smile But that is kinda impossible isnt it ?
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
welcome dear.......i never felt meeting television stars....coz i know practically its not possible as m not from India nor my fav can visit my homeland....m happy seeing them on samll screen.
SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

welcome dear.......i never felt meeting television stars....coz i know practically its not possible as m not from India nor my fav can visit my homeland....m happy seeing them on samll screen.
Yeah same here !!! Cry
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Well, I never really thought of meeting them because firstly I don't live in india but I would LOVE to meet them soo much :)
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Thank you :)

Yeah I agree  Cry you are from another country and I am from another state I am from hyd and my dads gonna fire me if I ask him this !!!!! so sad !!! CryCryCryCry
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Hi, welcome to the forum! I've never really thought of meeting them, frankly. I love them on-screen and thats what mattersEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index