Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

it's ok.erasing it. (Page 3)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

sory may if it hurts u...but it is for the betterment of the show....and the loyal fan of the show must know abt this and be conscious abt this...that's why we posted it....it's just my POV....we all luv this show....

I know, you ment well Naveen, but there has been two posts about this now...Sorry guess I was ventingEmbarrassed.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 26 December 2010 at 6:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Hi.......I'm fine Beeni...You?Hug

Going to be more active now...Have holidays! I didn't know how to react first...It need some confirming! I don't think so it's happening.

iluvmanar

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
@saira: oh so THAT is why you've been here itna zyada?!! oho i've sorta got used to these rumours of RBO ending! but had all these rumours been true RBO would have ended 7 times already! LOL and a new season of RBO would have been on it's way!LOL i guess what we can do is just comment on EVERY article we see and on the star one website communicating to the channel that we don't want it to end :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SairaaaailuvmanartvrasikaNinjaInPyjamas

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged

^^Hopefully Beeni...I'll be zyaada se zyaada active even after the holidays! I really do start need to commenting more than I usually do! The thing is we have a good number of ShaNak fanatics...BUT including me are so lazy :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamas

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
LOL true! all the lazy fans kee kami karishma puri kar daitee hain! laikin woh ayay to sahi! LOL she'll be back on new year :) i can't wait to see her! has she been on this thread she'd have said just chill or jc LOL i just get distracted with this firum otherwise i'd have commented more often too! but i DO comment on yashu's fan page and on IF articles :)

Sairaaaailuvmanar

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
^^Same here...If anything to do with ShaNak I'll get distracted,hopefully Karishma makes her entry soon,she was a total ShaNak dictionary! LOL

iluvmanar

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
haan karishma would go like "beeni you want to watch the "shaan falling off the champak scene? type Shanak Scene number 8 in youtube! " i was like W*H!!ROFLROFLROFL God i miss her!

oh wow i just realised i'm IF Dazzler! LIGHT BLUEEEE! my favourite colur! i wanna remain IF dazzler forever! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SairaaaailuvmanarNinjaInPyjamas

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Congrats Beeni...totally rock being a dazzler and colour the forum in your favourite BLUE! LOL

^^For how much I know of Karishma...She was total pagal about ShaNak wasn't she! It would be so much lively to have her back and then we can jam back in the ShaNak AT...Hey did you give Nitya the message? That she can be active atleast in ShaNak AT!

iluvmanarThe_May_Rose

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index