Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

there will not be any werewolves in the show! (Page 3)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanubie.

@ sanchu
 i think they will show someting lyk volturi i guesss*thinks* if u follow twilight series ,volturi is the head of all vampires(something lyk dat) and they make the rules.
I think its something lyk dat ,abhay wud b in trouble may b bcos their head has ordered them not to go beyond the river. may b ,incase no werewolf is der.

Yes I know volturi. For their rules edward was going to sacrifiece him but Bella saved him. Ya that can be lyke that. But I want werewolves.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

abhiya_kapi IF-Dazzler
abhiya_kapi
abhiya_kapi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
There is surely an entry of werewolves, and even i want to see werewolves in the show, though i like vampires more, but war between vampires and wolves would be interesting to watch on small screen Party
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
i want werewolvesWink
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
oh so interesting it is, but one think i am unable to understan frien, to crossing a river they had to spend many hours, means jab wo mornig mai nikle the to unko evening ho gayee thee, but ek baar abhay ne jab piya ko truck se save kiya tha, then haseen mom ne kaha tha tum river ke us par kya gaye, waha jana mana hai na, then tab to abhay ko itna time nahee laga, kuch seconds ka hi kaam tha, but this time they are spending whole day what is this confusion, but ware wold let's see what happen would be next, but one thing is clear, abhay is rude towards, but we know his real feelings, when he told us "mai piya ka saya hooo"  then maine realize kiya, very first day se, wo piya ke piche tha, means hostel mai jab piya, dobriyal's ke ja rahee thee, then usne realize kiya tha, some was watching her, i certainly show that was only abhay, when she on tracking, and usne usko bachaya tha, wo pahle se piya ko janta tha, jab wo college mai enter hua tha, sorry for this long post, but he is already love in piya no doubt.
prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
i dont want any warewolves in d show otherwise it'll b like twilight. i want d show to b different...........
n ya, may b T called princi n he issued d warning.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index