Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

there will not be any werewolves in the show! (Page 2)

kinkidear Newbie
kinkidear
kinkidear

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
but ekta darling kaise werewolf dekhayengi?.. may be she will show some wolf.. but woh wo wolf se insaan o ki transformation or that graphics cant show or make it happen..

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Yeah !!! May be you are right !
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Yeah ture there might not be any werewolves but then I want there to be werewolves, it would be way more exciting :)
BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
@ sanchu
 i think they will show someting lyk volturi i guesss*thinks* if u follow twilight series ,volturi is the head of all vampires(something lyk dat) and they make the rules.
I think its something lyk dat ,abhay wud b in trouble may b bcos their head has ordered them not to go beyond the river. may b ,incase no werewolf is der.
kinkidear Newbie
kinkidear
kinkidear

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanubie.

@ sanchu
 i think they will show someting lyk volturi i guesss*thinks* if u follow twilight series ,volturi is the head of all vampires(something lyk dat) and they make the rules.
I think its something lyk dat ,abhay wud b in trouble may b bcos their head has ordered them not to go beyond the river. may b ,incase no werewolf is der.

may be this can happen..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hitisha

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want werewolfs. I honestly totally absolutely want werewolfs in this show! I don't like vampires very much. Ermm And I want a hot wolf who crosses the river to join the college. I so want some action, some tension, some suspense. And I so want that wolf to be a parallel lead for Misha. Embarrassed

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 26 December 2010 at 6:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_.mariam._safeplacetoland

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
yes  u r right .....oh i thought that werewolves will be entering soon ...but now i think its just stupid T who has done all this..........Wink
harikrishna.sbh Groupbie
harikrishna.sbh
harikrishna.sbh

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
If kabir and danish are werewolves then ?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index