Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

there will not be any werewolves in the show!

tanda Senior Member
tanda
tanda

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged

hey evryone!..no need to feel tensed i suppose!..cz there wont be any werewolves!Star..its just that bimbo TSmile who calld princi and he issued an alarm Clap!..thats it!...nothing much i guess!..T was shocked and scared to death when she saw mishkoo lyk a werewolf!LOLLOLLOL....so...i just guess this is not trye..i mean the werewolves wont be in this week's epi!..do post ur comments and opinions...i simply cant wait for tomorrow!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyEdward01.Mehak.~~BaBy~AnGel~~Roark.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Aapke mooh mein dher saari chocolates! I never thought so! I do hope there are no werewolves! I don't want any. But I feel there are because Abhay was tensed after Panchi mentioned werewolvesOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyshona17cutemug~~BaBy~AnGel~~-Humaira-

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Hmm - I wouldnt mind some HOT werewolves for sure.

But after this scathing verbal attach by Abhay on Piya, how else will he redeedm himself again and make Piya fall in love with him all the more.

I bet some were wolves are on the anvil.
zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
no i dont think there would be no werewolves becoze az abhay heard abt werewolves he waz tensed and even hasena warned him abt smthng woh tumhe sunngh lenge........and i wont mind if there iz a werewolves in show becoze it will bring lots of twist in the show bas vampire giri hi toh nahi chalasakte ne for a long time......werewolves are part of vampire baby

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
i so wish u were true bcos last tym i was bound to luv jacob[Blushing and here i dont want to choose between abhay and a handsome werewolfLOL
bt it cant b T's stupid call to princi as panchi said they are roaming in groups ,and further the mask looked nothing lyk a werewolf . If nly if T is soo stupid(more thn we think she is) then nly this prediction will come true.

and i hv a simplere reson for no werewolves in the show. My justification is tht there is no probable options, i can think of right now,tht wud help ekta jee to get a werewolf on screenLOL and also animated werewolf wud kill the TRPs
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
actually i was thing d same dat maybe T raised all datalarm..bt we shudnt frget that der r vampire haters on d oder side of the rivr!
NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
there are werewolves in the show. it's not that bad. 
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
If there is no werewolf why that catchline "Abhay hai khatre me"

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index