India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Tum Ho TO -rocking monaya (Page 9)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged

OMGGGG amazinggg topic Aashi Day Dreaming Clap Day DreamingThat song was Just perfect for Monaya.Though I,ve never heard it  but i,m loving it since Mohit has sung it EmbarrassedThe happiness is so clear on his face and on her,s as well EmbarrassedAnd the Glow in San.s Smile Day Dreaming Day DreamingI loved the mastiful moments b/w them LOLand the way Mohit was trying to be angry,it showed that it was hard for get him angry on her Wink.The most adorable thing was the Hug Blushing Blushingand I was really Happy to see that Mohit has grown his hair again Big smile.Aaahh He really looks Cute in that hairstyle EmbarrassedI prefer them over the spikes one Big smile.It was a treat to watch them for 60 mins and in our fav colour Red Day Dreaming

Edited by -BlueFairy- - 27 December 2010 at 2:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesome SAJAN post aashii...
loved my MONAYA/SAJAN to the core.....
i am speechless........haii marjawaan gud khaake.......
kisi ki nazar na lage inhe.........
thanx for the pm.......
hey preeti thanks a tone for ur lovely reply hon ya they were adorable Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

RES
hey dear do edit soon Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

AWESOME POST AASHiDay Dreaming U write all things very Beautifully. Define all Emotions very wellClap
This song lyrics is really very Cute & Touchy. Truly, Very Beautiful POST
Day Dreaming

-S O H A M.

hey soham thanks a tone hon Hug and thanks for this video seriously i loved rock on 's this song and yesterday mohit stole our heart with this song and now this is my fav song EmbarrassedLOL i was my fav in past but now its my most fav LOL btw i am glad u can now post videos Embarrassed

I know AASHi, our liking is sameWink So,No wonder ROCK ON movie & Its songs R our fav. And, Definitely after X-Mas seg.,Yeh all MoNaya Fans ka Fav. hai.....WinkLOL,Yaa! I can post Videos EmbarrassedThanx 2 U ,My Lecturer Mam.Wink.Hey, I think, MoNayaDrish's this Video is suitable 4 your POST-

Video By- MoNayaDrish

Hey Soham Buddy Thanks a Ton  Hug4 uploading the Video made by MonayaDrish...............
I had missed the starting part of Sbs 25th dec segment and wanted 2 watch it but no Videos were found of the starting partUnhappy.............But Thanks 2 U N Monaya Drish I was able 2 watch the starting part of Sbs 25th dec segment.....U r a Truly Rocking Awesome great n superb Friend SOHAM.Thumbs UpClapClapClapSmile..................................................

Thanks MonayaDrish 4 making the Video Of Sbs 25thdec starting part ThanksHug..U rock dearClap..............

Thanks Soham 4 uploading Video made by MonayaDrish On IF....................Hug...U RockClap....
and Soham Sir plss Teach me also How 2 upload Video...............PlsSmile....Aashi became ur Lecture Mam so now its your turn 2 be the Prinicipal and Lecture SIR Soham Winkand teach me also plssssssssssssssssssssssssssSmile.......................wasey bhi I am the student of your college and u the principal and Ek Teacher ka Dharam Hota hai to teach students.......WinkLOL.......So Sir plss ........................and Wasey Abhi College has Winter breaks so Next YEAR DO Teach me Plsssssssssssssssss..................U Rock Mr rock On..............Big smileWink............

Gunjan....................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERaashizin

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear Aashi ,
I Finally watched The starting part when Mohit was acting that woh sanaya se naraz hai..Wow!! he was really looking cute n januable..........WinkEmbarrassedSmile.................and When he sang 4 sanaya Man what a beautifull voice Mohit has ............SmileThumbs UpClapClap..he Sang really wellClap...........he is a good singerClapClapThumbs Up.............and the way Sanaya was Blushing the whole time Mohit was singing 4 her n looking at her with so so much love and when he took her in his arms ............ManEmbarrassedWinkWow!! What a truly beautifull Romantic moment between Monaya.............SmileWinkEmbarrassedDay Dreaming.................I can go on on ............so I will Drool now................Drool over MonayaDay Dreaming........................As me in complete drooling mode.................WinkDay Dreaming...........................Monaya rocked in Sbs ..well done MonayaClapClapClapClapClapClap..................................

Thanks Aashi 4 telling me about the Video which had Mohit singing Hug..........Thanks Monaya Drish 4 making the Sbs Video of the starting partHug....And Thanks SOHAM 4 uploading video by Monayadrish..Thanks SOHAMHug............................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERaashizin

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Edited Smile

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

OMGGGG amazinggg topic Aashi Day Dreaming Clap Day DreamingThat song was Just perfect for Monaya.Though I,ve never heard it  but i,m loving it since Mohit has sung it EmbarrassedThe happiness is so clear on his face and on her,s as well EmbarrassedAnd the Glow in San.s Smile Day Dreaming Day DreamingI loved the mastiful moments b/w them LOLand the way Mohit was trying to be angry,it showed that it was hard for get him angry on her Wink.The most adorable thing was the Hug Blushing Blushingand I was really Happy to see that Mohit has grown his hair again Big smile.Aaahh He really looks Cute in that hairstyle EmbarrassedI prefer them over the spikes one Big smile.It was a treat to watch them for 60 mins and in our fav colour Red Day Dreaming

yes his hair has grown Embarrassed and abt monay and this song don't remind me i just loved when mohit in starting of epi said stay away and don't touch me EmbarrassedLOLya its hard for him to be angry on her woh bhi fake one LOLhe was smiling while that scene LOL seriously loved them in their color or red color of love they also made us to be colored in it Embarrassed

XDevilsDesireX

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Dear Aashi ,
I Finally watched The starting part when Mohit was acting that woh sanaya se naraz hai..Wow!! he was really looking cute n januable..........WinkEmbarrassedSmile.................and When he sang 4 sanaya Man what a beautifull voice Mohit has ............Clap..he Sang really wellClap...........he is a good singerClapClapThumbs Up.............and the way Sanaya was Blushing the whole time Mohit was singing 4 her n looking at her with so so much love and when he took her in his arms ............ManEmbarrassedWinkWow!! What a truly beautifull Romantic moment between Monaya.............Day Dreaming.................I can go on on ............so I will Drool now................Drool over MonayaDay Dreaming........................As me in complete drooling mode.................WinkDay Dreaming...........................Monaya rocked in Sbs ..well done MonayaClap..................................

Thanks Aashi 4 telling me about the Video which had Mohit singing Hug..........Thanks Monaya Drish 4 making the Sbs Video of the starting partHug....And Thanks SOHAM 4 uploading video by Monayadrish..Thanks SOHAMHug............................
i am glad u finally watched that part it was treat to watch mohit in very cute manner and sanaya all the time pampering him Embarrassed they were in totally rocking and very relaxed and i think had a gr8 time together hosting it bcz they were themselves enjoying it and that's the reason we also enjoyed that whole 60 mins it was like we didn't come to know when time flew away of 60 mins and thanks for ur lovely reply Embarrassed

1gunjan7

Go to top