Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Tum Ho TO -rocking monaya (Page 7)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

heyyyyyyyyyyy aashi..beautiful n wonderful topic as usual...
san was rite mohit should really particpate in sum celeb singing shw..n im sure he will win..he has  a wonderful voice...monaya really had a diffrnt glow on their face...n especially mohit in his bady int he was missing san soo much dat could be seen in his eyes..n yestrday both were luking soo nyc n happy n red....thy both missed each othr very much...n d song n lines were just perfect...amazing post aashi lovd itClap
monaya rock!!!hope thy come bak soon 2gthr...wonderful pics aashi
hey dear thanks a tone hon yes i completely agree with ur each and every word seriously mohit should participate in any singing competition and he will def win he has so wonderful voice Embarrassed and that xmas epi stole our heart gosh monaya rocked hon and always rock and thanks for ur reply it means lot to me Embarrassed

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

Aashiii Hug

I was waiting for this topic LOL, that too by youu ! Seriously my heart was melting when he sang this song for her, that one moment i wished i was her LOL, but am glad it was Sanaya Irani Embarrassed ! The way she blushed and the way he pulled her and hugged her from the back, mann i went crazy Silly

25th Dec 2010, best christmas & christmas gift ! I wasn't expecting to see them but SBS thank you soo muchh Hug !

^^ i LOVE the way he stares at her, i get goosebumps LOL !
Beautiful topic once again and beautifully writtened Big smile
oww sani u seriously made me blush BlushingLOL i had also goosebumpes at that time gosh seriously they rocked and stole that show gosh now waiting for their any new show they will def rock together for sure Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.x

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

AWESOME POST AASHiDay Dreaming U write all things very Beautifully. Define all Emotions very wellClap
This song lyrics is really very Cute & Touchy. Truly, Very Beautiful POST
Day Dreaming

hey soham thanks a tone hon Hug and thanks for this video seriously i loved rock on 's this song and yesterday mohit stole our heart with this song and now this is my fav song EmbarrassedLOL i was my fav in past but now its my most fav LOL btw i am glad u can now post videos Embarrassed

I know AASHi, our liking is sameWink So,No wonder ROCK ON movie & Its songs R our fav. And, Definitely after X-Mas seg.,Yeh all MoNaya Fans ka Fav. hai.....WinkLOL,Yaa! I can post Videos EmbarrassedThanx 2 U ,My Lecturer Mam.Wink.Hey, I think, MoNayaDrish's this Video is suitable 4 your POST-

Video By- MoNayaDrish
oh its my pleasure hon i am glad i can help u in this matter Embarrassed and thanks for this video drish recorded it thanks to her we can see this beautiful song and i will def add in my topic hon thanks a again Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Dear Aashi Wow!! Awesome postClapClap and Rocking pictures of monaya Thumbs UpClapClap...Very beautifully written post ..Clap............... hey thanks a a tone gun Embarrassed

Tum Ho toh gata hai Dil Man What an Excellent beautifull SongThumbs UpClap.......This Song  and its Rocking Lyrics suits our januable Monaya completely...Infact I will say this song is made 4 Monaya........................................SmileClap
..........Thanks Monaya Hug4 making our day Rocking By hosting Sbs 4 whole 1hr..Thanks HugSmile............Monaya were looking Mindblowing in red the colour of loveThumbs UpStarClap..They were looking really cute SmileClapand they hosted the whole Sbs segment really really Excellently..They were Rocking hosts...Thumbs UpClap...........I enjoyed the whole Sbs episode on 25th dec because Monaya hosted it.................Smile................  yes it was seriously best epi for us and they rocked seriously Clap

U know aashi I missed the first 8 min of Sbs on 25th decCry ..........So I missed the part when mohit Sang the song Tum Ho toh 4 Sanaya....I missed itCry....oww don't cry hon Hug

But I will say this I know Mohit is a good singer Thumbs Up..he sings really well and has an excellent voice 4 singingThumbs UpClap..........So I can imagine Day Dreamingwhen he was singing this beautifull song 4 his lady love Sanaya how beautifully he must have sung the songDay DreamingClap..and that moment must have been very very special , beautifull n romantic 4 both mohit n Sanaya I can ImagineSmile and that moment was special 4 us all fans also as we saw Monaya together after 1 month and we saw mohit singing 4 sanaya and we saw romantic moments between MonayaWinkEmbarrassedSmile this sbs segment n this monaya moment of mohit being so so romantic towards his sweet love Sanaya is very special 4 us fans .....Smile We All Fans will always remember this Sbs episode n Monaya love momentSmile................This song is made 4 Monaya n it suits Monaya CompletelySmile...........I liked this song before also But now After Mohit Sang this song 4  Sanaya This song now is my Most FavouriteSmile................May monaya come back on-screen soon with a bang.............monaya rockClapClap........................... frankly speaking i was so lost in them gosh they stole our heart and abt monaya seriously they again proved that they r best in anything as actor and actress and also as host Clap

And I missed this starting part Only and this song when mohit sang 4 Sanaya I missed this partCryCry...................I want 2 watch it .............

Aashi can u please give me link of Sbs 25tn dec Monaya special ..I only want 2 watch the starting part n mohit singing ..........the links Aahana posted in her post doesnt have the starting part n Mohit singing part and Youtube hasnot loaded Sbs yet infact No site has loaded Sbs 25thdec episodeCry.Now Mein kahan watch karoonCry....

Please HELP Aashi .............
dear drish recorded that song and i post that song right now so do check it hon and we all r searching for all links i hope we will get it Ouch

1gunjan7

HealMeForever IF-Rockerz
HealMeForever
HealMeForever

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
amazing post again aashi...for amazing monaya~!!
sry for late reply yaar..was busy these days!!!!
monaya stole the day ...after 1 month we saw them n i was lyk freak...main sach mein unhe hi dekh rahi hu na.....waaaaaawww luvd the way mohit hugged her from back..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedkruti

All i can say right now is I totally madly, truly and deeply love Monaya Heart and aashi as usual u came up with such a januable topic with our januables in itHug...i loved the caps Day DreamingBlushing

ahhh i will comment in detail later....m still in Monaya Dreamland!! Silly
oww kruti u r such a sweetheart yar Hug they seriously rocked hon and take ur time hon i will be waiting Hug
SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Perfect post for perfect Monaya AashiClapDay DreamingThumbs UpDon't leave any chance to make us drool on monaya again n againDay DreamingDay Dreaming n i really love U for ths ...HugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2aashizin

.SaduFarzi. IF-Dazzler
.SaduFarzi.
.SaduFarzi.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
awesome dear.!!!
Jus luv dem.! Big smile

aashizin

Go to top