Miley Jab Hum Tum

Tum Ho TO -rocking monaya (Page 5)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by aashizin

sid its not ur fault dear its fault of those videos in which this song is not there Ouch realli ?? Shocked aur idhar main paagalo kii tara dhoondh raha hoon Ouch god dame why we r not getting proper all links its second day and more than 24 hours Ouch i wish we will get good hq versions  i know.. we didnt got to see the BEST part of it Cry omggg thankgawd the pics are there Embarrassed Embarrassed thanx Paru for the pics Hug
drish posted that link which she recorded and pari took this caps with it but now i have no that link OuchLOL i hope we will find all links soon but it was fun to watch monaya in this song they seriously rocked i wish i would get time to watch it again on TV but as usual no time for it Ouch

No_Comments IF-Sizzlerz
No_Comments
No_Comments

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Awww . . . Aashi !! Hug
Once Again Such A Beautiful Topic Day Dreaming I Just Cant Decribe The Voice Of Mohit !! Embarrassed & Not The Least The Sweet Hug . . . Mohit Cant Be AWAY From His Lady Love; San From LONG !! LOLEmbarrassed He Was Staring At Her Almost The Whole Time . . . They Are Shoo Cutiepies !! I Could See The Passion In His Voice !! He Really LOVEE Her Day Dreaming I Could Know It Because The Lyrics Match Their Love & Care To Each Other ! Sanaya Blushing , Mohit Staring At Her . . . The Love Color Red !! Embarrassed This Was Called One Of The BEST Segment Of MoNaya !! Not Just Were They Looking Sizzling; But They Compliment Each Other SOO Muchh !! Cant This GO Better ?!! I Have To Say Our Januables Were Just SO PERFECT < 3 ! Day Dreaming

Edited by SaJan_Sana4ever - 26 December 2010 at 10:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

sg-muskaan IF-Dazzler
sg-muskaan
sg-muskaan

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
wooooow Aashi  as usual Awesome post Day Dreaming Actually I was aspecting u n i was waiting  for ur topic Big smile u said everything so beautifuly Clap
adorable pics ..Day DreamingDay Dreaming beautiful song n beautiful moments each n every line suits our Monaya. I L O V E it ...!
Sajan /Monaya Rockkkkkkk God bless tham!
Muskaan

aashizin

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
yaar koi sbs ki only monaya edited version upload kar do.Abhi tak nahin dekh paya.plz koi to record karke  YT per upload kar do.Those links are not working for our country.plz mein dekhna chahti ho .BTW Ashi superb topic.We Bangladeshi fans are no able to see those sbs segment.plz help us.

aashizin

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
heyyyyyyyyyyy aashi..beautiful n wonderful topic as usual...
san was rite mohit should really particpate in sum celeb singing shw..n im sure he will win..he has  a wonderful voice...monaya really had a diffrnt glow on their face...n especially mohit in his bady int he was missing san soo much dat could be seen in his eyes..n yestrday both were luking soo nyc n happy n red....thy both missed each othr very much...n d song n lines were just perfect...amazing post aashi lovd itClap
monaya rock!!!hope thy come bak soon 2gthr...wonderful pics aashi

Edited by SM_317 - 26 December 2010 at 12:23pm

aashizin

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Aashiii Hug

I was waiting for this topic LOL, that too by youu ! Seriously my heart was melting when he sang this song for her, that one moment i wished i was her LOL, but am glad it was Sanaya Irani Embarrassed ! The way she blushed and the way he pulled her and hugged her from the back, mann i went crazy Silly

25th Dec 2010, best christmas & christmas gift ! I wasn't expecting to see them but SBS thank you soo muchh Hug !

^^ i LOVE the way he stares at her, i get goosebumps LOL !
Beautiful topic once again and beautifully writtened Big smile

aashizin

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear Aashi Wow!! Awesome postClapClap and Rocking pictures of monaya Thumbs UpClapClap...Very beautifully written post ..Clap...............

Tum Ho toh gata hai Dil Man What an Excellent beautifull SongThumbs UpClap.......This Song  and its Rocking Lyrics suits our januable Monaya completely...Infact I will say this song is made 4 Monaya........................................SmileClap
..........Thanks Monaya Hug4 making our day Rocking By hosting Sbs 4 whole 1hr..Thanks HugSmile............Monaya were looking Mindblowing in red the colour of loveThumbs UpStarClap..They were looking really cute SmileClapand they hosted the whole Sbs segment really really Excellently..They were Rocking hosts...Thumbs UpClap...........I enjoyed the whole Sbs episode on 25th dec because Monaya hosted it.................Smile................

U know aashi I missed the first 8 min of Sbs on 25th decCry ..........So I missed the part when mohit Sang the song Tum Ho toh 4 Sanaya....I missed itCry....

But I will say this I know Mohit is a good singer Thumbs Up..he sings really well and has an excellent voice 4 singingThumbs UpClap..........So I can imagine Day Dreamingwhen he was singing this beautifull song 4 his lady love Sanaya how beautifully he must have sung the songDay DreamingClap..and that moment must have been very very special , beautifull n romantic 4 both mohit n Sanaya I can ImagineDay DreamingEmbarrassedWinkSmile and that moment was special 4 us all fans also as we saw Monaya together after 1 month and we saw mohit singing 4 sanaya and we saw romantic moments between MonayaWinkEmbarrassedSmile this sbs segment n this monaya moment of mohit being so so romantic towards his sweet love Sanaya is very special 4 us fans .....Smile We All Fans will always remember this Sbs episode n Monaya love momentSmile................This song is made 4 Monaya n it suits Monaya CompletelyThumbs UpStarClapSmile...........I liked this song before also But now After Mohit Sang this song 4  Sanaya This song now is my Most FavouriteSmile................May monaya come back on-screen soon with a bang.............monaya rockClapClap...........................

And I missed this starting part Only and this song when mohit sang 4 Sanaya I missed this partCryCry...................I want 2 watch it .............

Aashi can u please give me link of Sbs 25tn dec Monaya special ..I only want 2 watch the starting part n mohit singing ..........the links Aahana posted in her post doesnt have the starting part n Mohit singing part and Youtube hasnot loaded Sbs yet infact No site has loaded Sbs 25thdec episodeCry.Now Mein kahan watch karoonCry....

Please HELP Aashi .............

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 26 December 2010 at 2:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2aashizin

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
All i can say right now is I totally madly, truly and deeply love Monaya Heart and aashi as usual u came up with such a januable topic with our januables in itHug...i loved the caps Day DreamingBlushing

ahhh i will comment in detail later....m still in Monaya Dreamland!! Silly

aashizin

Go to top