Tum Ho TO -rocking monaya

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 25 th dec 2010 most memorable day of all monaya fans when we got superb gift monaya 's wonderful full epi πŸ˜³ no doubt i have no words to praise our monaya once again they truly rocked in those 60 mins all monaya fans had a butterflies in their stomach and they made our day after one month we got our sanaya  again same in masti and charged mood and mohit obviously drooling on her beauty πŸ˜³πŸ˜† i must say that they justified one hour brilliantly πŸ‘πŸ‘ monaya both in red just rocked with their color of love their cuteness ,their masti their cute nok zok ruthana manana and ya mohit i think reduce his weight πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and mohit's deeper dimples πŸ˜ sanaya's beautiful smile πŸ˜her charm and her innocent her cuteness owwwwwww our princess πŸ˜ and mohit 's glowing face after so long time only bcz of sanaya 's presence his cute and fake anger don't touch me owwwwπŸ˜³πŸ˜† but in all this one beautiful moment stole my heart ya all moments were beautiful but this moment seriously touched my heart when mohit sang song for his lady love sanaya πŸ˜³ yes sanaya always praised mohit's singing  and she always meant it and that's why he made her feel special singing ROCK ON movie's song TUM HO TO btw all u must remember sanaya in her TT interview said she wants to work with farhan akhtar and liked his acting and mohit sang his movie's song  no wonder why πŸ˜³ here i want to dedicate this song to our januable and rocking monaya 

Tum ho toh, gata hai dil
Tum nahin, toh geet kahan
Tum ho toh, hai sab hasil
Tum nahin, toh kya hai yahan
Tum ho toh hai, sapno ke jaisa hasin
Ek samaa

Jo tum ho toh, yeh lagtha hai
Ke mil gayi har khushi
Jo tum na ho, yeh lagtha hai
Ke har khushi mein hai kami
Tumko hai mangthi
Yeh zindagii'.
this song is perfect for our monaya when sanaya was not with him in this whole month and we  got mohit's seg we saw one sadness one emptiness in his eyes as if he was searching for his lady love there and he poured our his feelings that he is missing her and he also thought that i wish sanaya would be here with me at that day there was smile on his face but not that glow which we usually see on his face his heart of song lost words like jo tum na ho yeh lagatha hai ke har khushi main hai kami but last day we saw tum ho to gata hai dil his heart automatically made him to sing for her to show her his heart 's feelings with words tum nahi kuch bhi nahi aur tum ho toh hai sapno ke jaisa hasin ek samaa yes yesterday it was that samaa that atmosphere where he was lost in her and his heart sang for her that how much he missed her have a look that special moment where is sang for sanaya 

Tum ho toh, rahein bhi hai 
Tum nahin,  toh rastein kahan
Tum ho toh,  yahan sab bhi hai
Tum nahin, toh kaun yahan 
Tum ho toh hai, har ek pal meharban
Yeh jahan
Jo tum ho tho, hawa mein bhi
Mohabaton ka raang hai
Jo tum na ho, toh phir koi
Na josh na umang hai
Tum mile toh mili
Yeh zindagii'iii'.
in all articles we got he only said one words  i am missing sanaya and in 2010 i got sanaya in my life which made it best year obviously his all words started with her and ended with her his life his soul whom he was missing in this whole month as we heard that distance always makes closer to ur love once and it happened with them she was not physically there with him but her heart was there with him and that' s the reason he always mentioned her in his all talk and last day that atmosphere was more lively with those beautiful couple's presence of love jo tum ho toh hawa main bhi mohabaton karang hai yes it was color of love in the air aur tum mile toh mili zindagi and yes that beautiful couple showed their love with their eyes here u can see sanaya's blushing sessions πŸ˜³ through out whole song she was blushing and enjoying this praise and smiling  def she would be proud for his singing as she said tum bahot achha gate ho πŸ˜³ 

and this is best moment in this song 

he constantly praising her with his cute staring at her πŸ˜³

i only want to say seriously this song touched our heart only bcz he poured our his heart and now for monaya i want to say 

Tum ho To this whole song perfectly suits πŸ˜³god bless u both come back soon together bcz we also can't live with u tum nahi toh kuch bhi nahi πŸ˜³ here is link of that beautiful moment 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njr9WHogpwM&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

thanks drish for recording this video  πŸ€—πŸ€—

and thanks soham for sharing πŸ€—

Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
for those pics thanks pari πŸ€—
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
woowwww aashi..dil ko choo gayye..rily lovd all sajn momets
sajan rocks;)
-Jyotika- thumbnail
Aww Aashi.. beautiful topic hun!!πŸ€— You said everything that was there in my heart..!! Even i remember, and told Pragz yday that San mentioned in her TT interview that her fav is Farhan akhtar and then in yday's SBS, Mohit sang a song sung by farhan and from his movie.. aww😍 Tum ho toh song is my fav even, i always found this song apt for MoNaya.. specially the moment at which Mohit sang it- San's return, and the way Mohit poured out his heart through this song made it even more special!! Each and every line suits them soo well..!!

Tum ho toh, gata hai dil
Ek samaa

Ke mil gayi har khushi

These lines are made for our MoNaya😍
May god bless our januables and they remain like this forever!!
Edited by sajanroxx20 - 13 years ago
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME POST AASHi😍 U write all things very Beautifully. Define all Emotions very wellπŸ‘
This song lyrics is really very Cute & Touchy. Truly, Very Beautiful POST
😍

-S O H A M.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3OLtxqffW3I[/YOUTUBE]

And, "TUM HO TOH....." part of SBS  {Video by- MoNayaDrish}

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njr9WHogpwM&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohit_rockstar

woowwww aashi..dil ko choo gayye..rily lovd all sajn momets

sajan rocks;)

hey thanks dear for ur lovely reply yes our sajan and monaya always rock they r best πŸ˜ƒ
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Palak.MS

Resssssssssssssssssss

take ur time dear i will be waiting πŸ˜³
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajanroxx20

Aww Aashi.. beautiful topic hun!!πŸ€— You said everything that was there in my heart..!! Even i remember, and told Pragz yday that San mentioned in her TT interview that her fav is Farhan akhtar and then in yday's SBS, Mohit sang a song sung by farhan and from his movie.. aww😍 Tum ho toh song is my fav even, i always found this song apt for MoNaya.. specially the moment at which Mohit sang it- San's return, and the way Mohit poured out his heart through this song made it even more special!! Each and every line suits them soo well..!!

Tum ho toh, gata hai dil
Ek samaa

Ke mil gayi har khushi

These lines are made for our MoNaya😍
May god bless our januables and they remain like this forever!!

oww  jo πŸ€— see we again thought same soul sis πŸ˜³πŸ˜† yes i completely agree with u hon this song perfect suits to our monaya and yes those lines and mohit's voice πŸ˜ made those moments so special yes she said in TT int and when he sang this song i was like sanaya likes farahan akhtar and his movies and he sang for her that song πŸ˜³ god bless this magical couple πŸ˜³
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komal_Chaudhary

Aww Love Them

yes love them to the core πŸ˜³
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHAMSHIR-MJHT

AWESOME POST AASHi😍 U write all things very Beautifully. Define all Emotions very wellπŸ‘
This song lyrics is really very Cute & Touchy. Truly, Very Beautiful POST
😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3OLtxqffW3I[/YOUTUBE]

hey soham thanks a tone hon πŸ€— and thanks for this video seriously i loved rock on 's this song and yesterday mohit stole our heart with this song and now this is my fav song πŸ˜³πŸ˜† i was my fav in past but now its my most fav πŸ˜† btw i am glad u can now post videos πŸ˜³