Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Whatever happens; happens for good-Part 9 (Page 8)

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
loved it....please add me to ur pm list & pm wen u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libra25

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Please add me to your PM list

libra25

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
wishing all of you a very happy and prosperous 2011.....

PART 5

Maan reaches Delhi to find that his father has had a heart attack and is admitted in the hospital. He goes to the hospital directly from the airport. Seeing him his mom runs towards him and hugs him tightly. Maan tries to calm down his mom and goes to meet his grandmother who is sitting on the bench outside the ICU. Seeing Maan she passes a weak smile. Maan hugs her and asks her what happened. His mom tells him that his father was getting overstressed managing everything alone. The doctors say they need to observe him for another 48 hours as they are very critical till he regains consciousness.

Maan goes to the doctor and inquires about his dad's condition. The doctor informs him," Mr Khurana is very critical. He has had two heart attacks back to back. He completely needs to have bed rest and be free from any kind of mental stress. He is still unconscious and we are waiting for him to come back to his senses." After thanking the doctor Maan goes to his mother and tells her not to worry as he is here now. "Mom, you don't worry. Now i am here. I will take care of everything. Why didn't you tell me earlier? You should have told me about dad's health. The doctor says that he has blood pressure medical history. You should have told me that dad is not keeping well. Now you and grandma go home and rest. I am here and i will not let anything happen to him."

Mom: "Maan we didn't want to force anything on you. The press is waiting outside for their answers. The shares have also dipped down since yesterday. There is lot of uncertainty in the market as you stay away and there is no one to take over the empire in case anything happens to him."

Maan: "don't worry i will handle everything. You and grandma are here in the hospital since yesterday. You go home, grandma also needs rest. I will stay here with dad. I will call you as soon as he regains consciousness."

Maan leads his mon and grandma to the car and sends them home. He comes back to the ICU and looks through the glass door. He sees his dad lying lifeless on the bed and remembers how his dad uses to be a very lively person always working hard and never giving up. He sees a sudden movement and calls the doctor. The doctors rush in and after examining comes out, "Mr Khurana is now out of danger. He is back to his senses. We need to observe him for 72 hours before shifting him to the private room. You can go and meet him and make sure he doesn't stress out."

Maan enters the ICU and kneels down beside the bed holding his dad's hand. A tear drop rolls out from the corner of his dad's eye feeling his son after such a long time. His dad opens his eyes and after seeing Maan passes a weak smile. Maan smiles back reassuring his dad that he is here now.

Maan: "dad you have become old. Now the time has come for you to retire." gives a big smile winking at him. "And i am back now. So you don't worry and see how i am going to help you enjoy your old age." Passes another smile and rests his head on the bed near him. His dad caresses his cheeks and few tears roll down Maan's eyes as if he was longing for this, to feel the togetherness of his family. Maan wipes his tears and says, "Dad you take rest now. And let me handle everything. Relax and enjoy, your son is back for you to order and scold at. Maan Singh Khurana is at your service, sir." Maan lightly hugs his dad and says that he is waiting outside and goes out.

He silently cries and then wiping his tears goes outside to meet the press. He gives the statement "Mr Raj Khurana is out of danger now. The doctors have said that soon he will be discharged."

Press:  "Mr Khurana is not well so who will be taking care of the empire. What about the drop in share prices since his illness. Everybody knows that you live abroad. The shareholders and everybody is bothered thinking who will take care of the business now??"

Maan "I am Maan Singh Khurana the only heir of this empire. I have now come back and will be taking care of everything. I am sure that you people will help me go through this crisis and Bring back the empire to its crowning glory." Saying this Maan leaves the press and goes inside. He calls his mom and informs her that dad is out of danger now. Mrs Kanika Khurana face lit up hearing this. Maan also informs her of his statement to the press. She blesses his son and informs him that she will be reaching the hospital in 2 hours time. after disconnecting he calls Mr Kapoor, his dad's assistant and right hand. He tells Mr Kapoor to call a board meeting urgently at 8pm. He informs Mr Kapoor to come to his home office with all the necessary files so that he can know about the business before meeting the directors.

After his mom arrives in the hospital he takes leave from his dad and goes home. There he finds Mr Kapoor already waiting for him. He understands everything from him and goes through all the business and financial details. It has been three hours now and they leave for the meeting.

In the boardroom: "I am Maan Singh Khurana, and i am here to formally announce that i will be handling the Khurana group of campanies from now on and I am the new CEO. If anybody has any issues or objections do let me know now. I will clear up all your apprehensions and worries."

After discussing everything for another one and a half hour, he dismissed the meeting telling them to call a formal press meet tomorrow to make everything official. He than calls the legal advisor for the group and get the power of attorney and other papers ready. He along with Mr Kapoor goes to the hospital and get all the documents signed from his dad. Then he relieves Mr Kapoor to finish all the pending paper work before the press conference tomorrow. He sits besides his dad holding his hand, "dad you don't worry at all. I am not doing this under any kind of pressure. I understand that i have been very selfish in fulfilling my dreams and not giving enough importance to the family and their wishes. In last one month i have realised what a family means and how no success gives you happiness if you have no one to share it with. I was already planning to come back next month after finishing my all prior commitments. Your illness has just made it early. I am very happy to be back. Today in the board meeting and while sitting with Mr Kapoor i realised that this is not that boring. There are lot of challenges and business also can be done creatively. And anyways i am not giving up photography rather making it my passion from profession now. Dad give me blessings so that i can handle all this very well."

Listening to his son Mr Khurana smiles reluctantly and gives him his best wishes. Maan reaffirms him that he is happy. He takes his dad's leave.

Precap: Geets' entry.........

PLEASE PRESS LIKE BUTTON,,,,AND ALSO GIVE SUGGESTIONS AND ADVICE

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushipsruthidpurvagaberscarce05sad777lilymisshikathrina7176krishna.gagsyukdesigirlasmi123wifey90juhi_ansariTinkJiataannibhakbhartifanalu5123namitasinred135bnikipukinaamteegsakadafipiyushimishtibHADmishtimysticangelsanjuleeEscapistdoosheekateri_susanixraystorytellermiqbals4evermaanujaanu-shamima-cyum321Nav2010ninavitinatartariwajiha-1-Veritaserum-Dilsaysanu3108ambbihavrsharmaViji79komlikaesha143aamirkhanfan-afsha---Nargis--charmed onesswetha10craziekudirsroopalisona-rai--Ratna--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Shalvepreethia

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

libra25

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
looking forward to geet's entry...........wish u a very happy new year

libra25

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Gr8 update.......... loved it...... waiting for geet's entry

Wish you a very Happy New Year

libra25

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

libra25

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Happy New Year dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovely update.......

waiting for geet's entry,,,,,,,,

cont soon

libra25