Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Whatever happens; happens for good-Part 9 (Page 4)

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
awesome update.............. really loved it........... when will you update the next part............. plzzzzzzzzzz update soon........... cant wait to read it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libra25

arniindia5 Senior Member
arniindia5
arniindia5

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged

NICE start.When will be the entry of geet !!!Waiting for next update.Please update soon !!!

libra25

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
great update

libra25

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
poor maanBroken Heart.............but hey if akansha girl didnt reject him how would we get maaneet...........ok so now i want maan to become THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA............MD of Khurana construction in delhi...........then meet geet Day Dreaming............so geet can bring maan back...........i know i know i m mean Evil Smile but us ur title say .............. whatever happens.......happens for good..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaheshlibra25

sakadafi Senior Member
sakadafi
sakadafi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Nice story...please add me to your PM list.

libra25

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged

PART3

They sat there for hours. The time for sun to set has also come. Maan still looking in the blank space hasn't uttered a word. The evening has set in and the people around have also started going back to their homes, but Maan is still unmoved. It is getting darker and darker. The stars and the moon are shining brightly, but Maan's face is absolutely pale. If somebody looks at Maan he will think that Maan is a dead man sitting, no sound, no movement nothing constantly blankly staring at the horizon. Rahul now gently shakes Maan and asks him to come home. Maan tries to get up but he has no strength left in him, he stumbles on Rahul. Rahul holds him strongly and helps him to stand. He takes him back to the apartment. He makes Maan sit on the couch near the window and goes to make some coffee. He comes back with two coffees, sees that Maan is still silently sitting and looking outside the window. He calls out Maan's name two three times raising his voice he calls. Maan jerks out of his thoughts and looks blankly at Rahul. Rahul gives him the coffee and sits beside him. After both of them finish drinking their coffee he gives Maan a sedative and makes him sleep on the couch itself. He goes inside and rests himself. He is very exhausted thinking about Maan's condition and blames himself for this. Thinking about it he doses off.

The alarm rings and Rahul wakes up. He comes out and sees Maan sitting on the couch and looking outside. He silently resolves that Maan is his friend and he can't see him like this, he decides to talk to Maan. He goes and sits beside him and is thinking how to start when Maan speaks: why did she do this to me??? Did i do something wrong??

Rahul: Maan if she doesn't understand you and your feeling then she is not worth it. Why are you torturing yourself like this? You need to understand that she has made a choice, and does not want you in her life.

Maan: but........

Rahul: today i will tell you something. Maan i know that you are aware that me and Aakansha are do not go along very well. You have never asked me the reason behind it and i have never mentioned it because i did not want to ruin both of yours relationship. But after knowing what she has done to you i need to tell you something. I and Aakansha knew each other since quite some time. She is my ex-girlfriend.

After saying this Rahul waited and looked at Maan to see his reaction. Maan just didn't react and indicated with his eyes for Rahul to continue.

Rahul: the story goes back to the time when after finishing my MBA in advertising i was working with this very popular advertising firm in India. They were working as the promotional partners for this very prestigious modelling competition. Aakansha was also participating in that contest. We met there the first time. i regularly met up with her as she was one of the strong contender for winning the competition and was used for quite a bit of promotional activities. We became friends and even after the competition was over we used to meet. in no time we were in a serious relationship. My agency used to do promotions for many other companies and had very prestigious clients. She was a very ambitious girl. I used to take her to all my parties and made her meet quite a few of my clients. we stayed together for six months. Then i got an opportunity to move to London. I asked her to move with me but then she said no as her career had just started and she was getting good campaigns through my contacts. She also became a prominent face for my company in their promotional campaigns. So we mutually broke up and i moved to London. That time i thought this was the most practical solution. After coming here i started afresh. Then you came as a roomy and we became friends. After you met her and told me about her i never connected that you were talking about the same girl. But the other day when i met her at the party at our flat i was surprised. I did not tell you then because you guys were already in a serious relationship and digging the past made no sense as it was a mutual separation and a very practical step. I did not feel very comfortable being around her so used to avoid her as much as possible. Looking at you both together i always used to think that even she took the relationship very seriously. But what happened yesterday took me to a thinking mode. I started analysing the situation and figured out that she has actually used you to attain success in her career. And when she saw that now after marrying you she might be jeopardising her career so she changed her way and found a new ladder to reach greater heights in her career. I was the lucky one as i was saved from the torture due to the opportunity i got, and the uncertainty along with it compelled her to move away from me. Maan i want to know that have you ever told her about your family and their reputation back home.

Maan: no. She doesn't know anything except that i am Maan Singh Khurana, from India, a MBA in finance and living here away from my family. I was supposed to tell her everything yesterday and make her meet my family over the video conferencing.

Rahul: i am glad that she had no idea about the name and fame of your family. I am sure she was not able to connect that you are the only heir of the great Khurana Empire, as she would never have been able to reason out why you have to leave all those comforts and draw a path for yourself. I am very happy that finally this is good riddance and you should now start afresh as she has actually relieved you of the future torments which you would have faced making her your life partner. Girls like her can never make good friends, family and can never understand relationships. So i would say whatever happens, happens for good.

Maan: but...........

Rahul: no ifs and buts, no go and get ready. We will have breakfast together and then you can leave for work. Maan you need to move on. I am sure she must be definitely rejoicing her new life.

Rahul convinces Maan to go to work and leaves for his office after dropping him at his shoot site.

PREAP: Maan's realisation.......

if you like the update please comment and press like button.... also all suggestions are welcome

Edited by libra25 - 28 December 2010 at 4:29am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchaldpurvagaberkrishna.asmi123gagsyshinedossspiyushibono_jostnahansasmawifeyshalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123Escapistdoosheekateri_susansiroililymysticangelsanjuleemishtibNav2010iqbals4evermaanujaanucyum321-shamima-ambbihasanu3108esha143tinatartariramaheshkomlikavrsharmaViji79-Veritaserum-nehakapoor7TeamMcSwarek6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-afsha---Nargis--charmed onesswetha10preethiasona-rairsroopaliCrazyCutesyfelicitysmoak._BlackPearl_

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

libra25

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
really loved it............... waiting for geet's entry.............

libra25

Go to top